Rock Band Rivals - Crew Thread

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#81 beard216

beard216
  • 1,835 posts

Posted March 12, 2017 - 02:11 AM

Btw, C3 PS4 games united! Hobbzee and I played "Would" by Alice in Chains & "Metropolis Pt.1" by Dream Theater the other day (Hobbzee: Expert Guitar, Beard: Hard Pro Drums). 'Twas fun! :D

Professional defeater of Hobbzee's RB scores since 1989. :D :P

My C3 Universe Profile!

#82 JustinThatGamerDude

JustinThatGamerDude
  • 44 posts

Posted April 7, 2017 - 05:41 PM

Hey beard, if you wanna add me to the crew, then send me an invite if I can't figure out how it works first. My PSN is JustinLH1125. I play on Hard guitar and I have some DLC. Building my collection on PS4, I had a pretty good collection on Xbox 360 back when I used to play, but I don't have the Xbox One version of RB4. I could use some people to play RB4 with while my wife watches her Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and their spinoffs on Mondays (:barf:).

Rest In Peace AlexTaylor/Super Blooper

#83 beard216

beard216
  • 1,835 posts

Posted April 8, 2017 - 11:11 AM

Hey beard, if you wanna add me to the crew, then send me an invite if I can't figure out how it works first. My PSN is JustinLH1125. I play on Hard guitar and I have some DLC. Building my collection on PS4, I had a pretty good collection on Xbox 360 back when I used to play, but I don't have the Xbox One version of RB4. I could use some people to play RB4 with while my wife watches her Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and their spinoffs on Mondays ( :barf:).

I'll add you on today! I plan on putting some Crew XP down today. :D I play mostly hard guitar/hard pro drums, but I've been dabbling in expert bass as well. :D I have a good amount of DLC.

My C3 Universe Profile!

#84 beard216

beard216
  • 1,835 posts

Posted April 19, 2017 - 07:10 PM

Gonna be streaming drumplay in a few!

PS4 = ziltoid216

twitch = ziltoid216

YouTube = Beard Raspe

My C3 Universe Profile!

#85 Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock

C3U Moderator

• 553 posts

Posted April 25, 2017 - 12:36 PM

If anyone needs a highly skilled* vocalist, as well as a fair to middling** pro drummer, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I guess you could say I major in vocal spotlights, with a minor in drum grinding.

I have been playing on PS4, but can do XB1 if all you want is vox.

* rank 1000, which just means that if I've played a song, I've gold starred it.

** rank 930. I can play the lower tiers well enough, but when the difficulty ramps up, my ability plummets like a lemming to the sea.

░   C3 Universe  |  C3 Database  |  My Profile  |  Feedback  |  WiP : Blues Traveler - Run-Around   ░▒▓█ 

#86 Mr Wally

Mr Wally
  • 325 posts

Posted April 25, 2017 - 09:56 PM

Hey beard, if you wanna add me to the crew, then send me an invite if I can't figure out how it works first. My PSN is JustinLH1125. I play on Hard guitar and I have some DLC. Building my collection on PS4, I had a pretty good collection on Xbox 360 back when I used to play, but I don't have the Xbox One version of RB4. I could use some people to play RB4 with while my wife watches her Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and their spinoffs on Mondays ( :barf:).

I bought a ps4 on launch and this was my problem as I had all my DLC purchased on 360, turns out it was cheaper to buy an Xbox One than re-buy all my DLC again. So I play RB4 on Xbox in Funkydunkleman's crew, which by the way we need one more person to fill the crew and probably a few more that actually still play the game...

"I am the Tekno Junkie"

#87 beard216

beard216
  • 1,835 posts

Posted April 28, 2017 - 02:29 PM

Now that i'm done posting, I'm gonna go play! :D lol  :hocuspocus:

My C3 Universe Profile!

#88 JustinThatGamerDude

JustinThatGamerDude
  • 44 posts

Posted April 29, 2017 - 03:55 AM

I bought a ps4 on launch and this was my problem as I had all my DLC purchased on 360, turns out it was cheaper to buy an Xbox One than re-buy all my DLC again. So I play RB4 on Xbox in Funkydunkleman's crew, which by the way we need one more person to fill the crew and probably a few more that actually still play the game...

Yeah, I would have gotten the XB1 version of RB4 had I known that I was going to be getting that console at tax time, but RB4 Rivals was a Christmas gift that I chose to be from my wife. She got it when it went down to $40, which is what it still is now some places. Walmart jacked it back up to $90 while GameStop is selling it for the lower price.

Rest In Peace AlexTaylor/Super Blooper

#89 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 307 posts

Posted May 17, 2017 - 01:23 AM

Hey guys, I've been upkeeping a Platinum crew on Xbox solo and would love to push to Diamond before the end of Season 0 - anybody keen to jump in with me? Send a PM if ya interested!

#90 Mr Wally

Mr Wally
  • 325 posts

Posted May 29, 2017 - 08:17 PM

The players who are still playing RB4 should we all pool together? In our group its pretty only me and Funky every week, not sure about the other but it sounds like TheOreo is keeping his ship alive and not sure about the other C3 group. Lets make one big c3 group for the people who are playing!

"I am the Tekno Junkie"

#91 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,108 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 01:44 AM

Hey guys, I've been upkeeping a Platinum crew on Xbox solo and would love to push to Diamond before the end of Season 0 - anybody keen to jump in with me? Send a PM if ya interested!

How the crap...I would never have the patience to grind that much alone.

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#92 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 307 posts

Posted June 3, 2017 - 04:20 AM

Haha to be honest it doesn't feel like too much of a grind, I do have 1500 DLC so usually there's plenty in the challenges to do, and sometimes my girlfriend helps out for some extra EXP. I never really feel like I'm playing for anything but fun! Would still love to jump in on a bigger crew though to get that damn Kitten shirt for season 1.

#93 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,435 posts

Posted June 3, 2017 - 05:27 AM

I would love to join a C3 crew and hang out with all of you wonderful authors that I have met here over the years but I'm already in a crew with friends who I have known since the RB2 days of online.

My crew has been hanging in the Diamond tier for nearly all of season 0.  Most of us play on the weekend to grind 100,000 xp in full band play.  You can easily get 50,000 XP if you full band play with crew members for about 3 to 4 hours with only picking "w" songs that have not been played that week yet on expert difficulty.  Of course it helps for someone to FC a song and for the band to gold star it to escalate xp.

We got into Bloodstone once and that was because a majority of the crew played at least 5 days that week and we super grinded the spotlight songs.  It was a lot of work to get into Bloodstone and I honestly don't have the time nor motivation to remain as a Bloodstone band every week.  I am perfectly content staying as a Diamond band which means we only have to play on the weekends and post average spotlight song scores to never get demoted. 

#94 Mr Wally

Mr Wally
  • 325 posts

Posted June 3, 2017 - 07:58 PM

so what do we think of the new update to Rivals?

"I am the Tekno Junkie"

#95 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,108 posts

Posted June 4, 2017 - 04:19 AM

Haha to be honest it doesn't feel like too much of a grind, I do have 1500 DLC so usually there's plenty in the challenges to do, and sometimes my girlfriend helps out for some extra EXP. I never really feel like I'm playing for anything but fun! Would still love to jump in on a bigger crew though to get that damn Kitten shirt for season 1.

Heh yeah I want the kitten shirt too...even if I'd never use it. Means I gotta keep grinding.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#96 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 678 posts

Posted June 6, 2017 - 06:44 PM

The players who are still playing RB4 should we all pool together? In our group its pretty only me and Funky every week, not sure about the other but it sounds like TheOreo is keeping his ship alive and not sure about the other C3 group. Lets make one big c3 group for the people who are playing!

From the sounds of it, on Xbox, between the two C3 crews, it's just us and Banshee (in the other crew) as the only active members. I could try and recruit people on reddit, but the goal was to play in a crew with other custom fans/creators. Sadly that hasn't worked out. Also a crew with 2 of 9 members active isn't very appealing to join. With the seasons starting up soon, it would be nice to have a more robust crew, cause we can only do so much.

I really don't want to leave for another crew but I'm not sure how far the two of us can get.

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#97 Mr Wally

Mr Wally
  • 325 posts

Posted June 6, 2017 - 07:02 PM

From the sounds of it, on Xbox, between the two C3 crews, it's just us and Banshee (in the other crew) as the only active members. I could try and recruit people on reddit, but the goal was to play in a crew with other custom fans/creators. Sadly that hasn't worked out. Also a crew with 2 of 9 members active isn't very appealing to join. With the seasons starting up soon, it would be nice to have a more robust crew, cause we can only do so much.

I really don't want to leave for another crew but I'm not sure how far the two of us can get.

Well don't worry about that mate, I'm not going anywhere, I'd rather play with 1 or 2 c3 members then a bunch of randoms. But if there are others here in the same boat as us it seems madness not to group up.

"I am the Tekno Junkie"

#98 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,108 posts

Posted June 6, 2017 - 07:52 PM

Well don't worry about that mate, I'm not going anywhere, I'd rather play with 1 or 2 c3 members then a bunch of randoms. But if there are others here in the same boat as us it seems madness not to group up.

I agree but at the same time leaving the official C3 group seems like betrayal. I'm among the elite in there. Gotta keep sucking up to the bosses haha.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#99 Mr Wally

Mr Wally
  • 325 posts

Posted June 7, 2017 - 10:40 PM

I agree but at the same time leaving the official C3 group seems like betrayal. I'm among the elite in there. Gotta keep sucking up to the bosses haha.

Well other than the overlords do you have 2 spaces spare for me and funky? Obviously only if funky is up for it. We're kind of a team now haha

"I am the Tekno Junkie"

#100 beard216

beard216
  • 1,835 posts

Posted June 12, 2017 - 04:58 PM

PS4 crew is going ok!

My C3 Universe Profile!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users