Rock Band Rivals - Crew Thread

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 beard216

beard216
  • 1,699 posts

Posted March 12, 2017 - 02:11 AM

Btw, C3 PS4 games united! Hobbzee and I played "Would" by Alice in Chains & "Metropolis Pt.1" by Dream Theater the other day (Hobbzee: Expert Guitar, Beard: Hard Pro Drums). 'Twas fun! :D

#82 JustinThatGamerDude

JustinThatGamerDude
  • 41 posts

Posted April 7, 2017 - 05:41 PM

Hey beard, if you wanna add me to the crew, then send me an invite if I can't figure out how it works first. My PSN is JustinLH1125. I play on Hard guitar and I have some DLC. Building my collection on PS4, I had a pretty good collection on Xbox 360 back when I used to play, but I don't have the Xbox One version of RB4. I could use some people to play RB4 with while my wife watches her Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and their spinoffs on Mondays (:barf:).

Rest In Peace AlexTaylor/Super Blooper

#83 beard216

beard216
  • 1,699 posts

Posted April 8, 2017 - 11:11 AM

Hey beard, if you wanna add me to the crew, then send me an invite if I can't figure out how it works first. My PSN is JustinLH1125. I play on Hard guitar and I have some DLC. Building my collection on PS4, I had a pretty good collection on Xbox 360 back when I used to play, but I don't have the Xbox One version of RB4. I could use some people to play RB4 with while my wife watches her Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and their spinoffs on Mondays ( :barf:).

I'll add you on today! I plan on putting some Crew XP down today. :D I play mostly hard guitar/hard pro drums, but I've been dabbling in expert bass as well. :D I have a good amount of DLC.

#84 beard216

beard216
  • 1,699 posts

Posted April 19, 2017 - 07:10 PM

Gonna be streaming drumplay in a few!

PS4 = ziltoid216

twitch = ziltoid216

YouTube = Beard Raspe

#85 Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock
  • 492 posts

Posted April 25, 2017 - 12:36 PM

If anyone needs a highly skilled* vocalist, as well as a fair to middling** pro drummer, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I guess you could say I major in vocal spotlights, with a minor in drum grinding.

I have been playing on PS4, but can do XB1 if all you want is vox.

* rank 1000, which just means that if I've played a song, I've gold starred it.

** rank 930. I can play the lower tiers well enough, but when the difficulty ramps up, my ability plummets like a lemming to the sea.

Roland Drums | Gibraltar Rack & Hardware | Pearl / Hercules Stands | M-Audio Keyboards | Charts by Harmonix, C3 & Me
░    WiP : Hiatus   ░▒▓█ 

#86 Tekno

Tekno
  • 255 posts

Posted April 25, 2017 - 09:56 PM

Hey beard, if you wanna add me to the crew, then send me an invite if I can't figure out how it works first. My PSN is JustinLH1125. I play on Hard guitar and I have some DLC. Building my collection on PS4, I had a pretty good collection on Xbox 360 back when I used to play, but I don't have the Xbox One version of RB4. I could use some people to play RB4 with while my wife watches her Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and their spinoffs on Mondays ( :barf:).

I bought a ps4 on launch and this was my problem as I had all my DLC purchased on 360, turns out it was cheaper to buy an Xbox One than re-buy all my DLC again. So I play RB4 on Xbox in Funkydunkleman's crew, which by the way we need one more person to fill the crew and probably a few more that actually still play the game...

"The artist formally known as Mr Wally"

#87 beard216

beard216
  • 1,699 posts

Posted April 28, 2017 - 02:29 PM

Now that i'm done posting, I'm gonna go play! :D lol  :hocuspocus:

#88 JustinThatGamerDude

JustinThatGamerDude
  • 41 posts

Posted April 29, 2017 - 03:55 AM

I bought a ps4 on launch and this was my problem as I had all my DLC purchased on 360, turns out it was cheaper to buy an Xbox One than re-buy all my DLC again. So I play RB4 on Xbox in Funkydunkleman's crew, which by the way we need one more person to fill the crew and probably a few more that actually still play the game...

Yeah, I would have gotten the XB1 version of RB4 had I known that I was going to be getting that console at tax time, but RB4 Rivals was a Christmas gift that I chose to be from my wife. She got it when it went down to $40, which is what it still is now some places. Walmart jacked it back up to $90 while GameStop is selling it for the lower price.

Rest In Peace AlexTaylor/Super Blooper

#89 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 301 posts

Posted May 17, 2017 - 01:23 AM

Hey guys, I've been upkeeping a Platinum crew on Xbox solo and would love to push to Diamond before the end of Season 0 - anybody keen to jump in with me? Send a PM if ya interested!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users