Watch pksage on Monday 17th at the Rivals Launch Party for a surprise!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,129 posts

Posted October 14, 2016 - 08:20 PM

http://www.harmonixm...arty-on-twitch/

Some of you might already know that this Monday Harmonix will host on a Twitch live stream a launch party for the expansion Rivals. Apart from the fact that it's actually a cool upgrade and from the fact that they will announcing a lot of stuff apparently, there is one very important reason to tune in: our own pksage will be a guest of the show to talk about something that he and I did together. :) It's NOT about C3 at all, not about DLC/songs and it's not about customs (obviously...), but it would really make our day if you'd tune in and join the party!

We're not sure exactly at what time he'll be on (we'll tell you more if and when we know) but the stream promises to be fun. :) So, see you there (I'll be there in spirit) and we look forward to chat about what he will be talking about during the show.

Have fun! :)

#2 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 771 posts

Posted October 14, 2016 - 09:39 PM

I hope they upload the stream to youtube afterwards. I'll most likely miss the stream itself, so it would be nice to be able to watch it :)

kFntCK9.jpg

#3 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 538 posts

Posted October 14, 2016 - 10:06 PM

I hope they upload the stream to youtube afterwards. I'll most likely miss the stream itself, so it would be nice to be able to watch it :)

Me too.

#4 BigBananaDealer

BigBananaDealer
  • 55 posts

Posted October 14, 2016 - 10:53 PM

Think I'm going to miss a whole first hour :( 

I'll try to be there ASAP

#5 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,748 posts

Posted October 15, 2016 - 12:16 AM

Guyssss tune in. It's going to be gooood!

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

#6 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 538 posts

Posted October 15, 2016 - 03:33 AM

I'll try to tune in! My computer tends to be pretty slow when it comes to streams.

#7 BlaqkAudio

BlaqkAudio
  • 45 posts

Posted October 15, 2016 - 04:41 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to it :)

PSN: BlaqkAudio54
Xbox: BlaqkAudio64
Steam: /id/blaqkaudio321123

#8 Ollie

Ollie
  • 319 posts

Posted October 15, 2016 - 11:55 AM

As long as you don't wait months before trying to view the video, you can always replay it on harmonix twitch channel, under the "videos" tab.

#9 markmc

markmc
  • 51 posts

Posted October 15, 2016 - 04:49 PM

Thanks for reminding to Pre-order the rivals expansion pack, not played RB4 for over 6 months but looking forward to the update.

Will try and catch the stream.

#10 MFX

MFX
  • 389 posts

Posted October 15, 2016 - 06:38 PM

I'm guessing that Far and pksage are announcing they're *finally* getting married!

Congrats, you two! :D

#11 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 678 posts

Posted October 15, 2016 - 08:05 PM

Has it been considered this may be a trap perpetrated by Harmonix to shut down the customs community? I'm just saying I won't be surprised is pksage ends up in some version of Gitmo the boys in Boston have whipped up.

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#12 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,120 posts

Posted October 16, 2016 - 12:18 AM

Has it been considered this may be a trap perpetrated by Harmonix to shut down the customs community? I'm just saying I won't be surprised is pksage ends up in some version of Gitmo the boys in Boston have whipped up.

Haha I can only imagine we're in the middle of the stream and these masked figures come out with bloody instruments and low pseudo-Russian accents. "Now that we have your attention, we are holding your precious pksage hostage. Shut down your customs or the programmer gets it!"

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#13 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 6,129 posts

Posted October 16, 2016 - 12:25 AM

The former CEO, current chairman and founder literally publicly praised the UGC community, I'm not sure they could legally do more to be cool with all of this. :)

#14 Oddbrother

Oddbrother
  • 496 posts

Posted October 17, 2016 - 05:38 AM

The former CEO, current chairman and founder literally publicly praised the UGC community, I'm not sure they could legally do more to be cool with all of this. :)

How about a pie in the face?
Right and right, left and left, spin and turn, and a great big smile.

#15 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 701 posts

Posted October 17, 2016 - 12:55 PM

My guess is, it's some sort of hovercraft.

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#16 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 6,129 posts

Posted October 17, 2016 - 10:39 PM

The portion that will feature Andy is live at 9PM EST, 3AM CET.

#17 MFX

MFX
  • 389 posts

Posted October 18, 2016 - 01:28 AM

Nice one, guys. Guess I'll have to download it if I actually manage to buy an Xbone and RB4 someday! (And @pksage makes for a pretty good presenter amidst the "opposite of hot-mess activities" around him...)

#18 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 6,129 posts

Posted October 18, 2016 - 01:31 AM

Andy was awesome, really. :)

#19 clintilona

clintilona
  • 618 posts

Posted October 18, 2016 - 01:33 AM

Congrats on the app pksage & farottone. I will be downloading tomorrow and am excited to check it out. Now I just need a Rivals crew to join...

That Livestream looked like fun. The booze was definitely flowing with people getting more and more out of hand as the night went on... Reminds me of my Saturday night Rock Band sessions. Also, my inebriation detector was blasting while pksage was presenting. Methinks he had a little buzz going. :)
**Rock Band needs more Power Metal**

#20 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 538 posts

Posted October 18, 2016 - 04:09 PM

I couldn't make it. Does anyone have a video capture of it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users