Rest in peace, Alex

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Colonel 32dll

Colonel 32dll
  • 728 posts

Posted October 7, 2016 - 08:43 PM

The Rock Band community, at the very least, is better for having known him. So sorry you and your family must endure this pain.

#42 Chainsaw Octopus

Chainsaw Octopus
  • 84 posts

Posted October 10, 2016 - 11:51 PM

I unfortunately didn't know Alex, but I've played a lot of his charts and some of my favorite customs were made by him. He did great work and will be seriously missed by this community. Condolences to you and your family, you should know he brought a lot of joy to many people through his contributions.

RIP Alex

Custom Songs Thread / YouTube

PSN: ChainsawOctopus

Xbox Live: ChainsawOctopus

#43 MrPrezident

MrPrezident
  • 366 posts

Posted November 1, 2016 - 03:03 AM

So sorry for your loss.  The world is a little bit smaller without him, he will be missed.

Canada 150 Pack #3  -  CLASSIC ROCK HOLIDAY - COMING ON MAY 31 2017                          -= My Customs =-    -= Discussion =-  

#44 Archer

Archer
  • 60 posts

Posted November 15, 2016 - 05:34 PM

I keep coming back and reading through these and it fucking breaks me every time.

So again, thank you all so much for the love and support, and it makes me so happy that he made an impact here on these forums.

#45 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 277 posts

Posted November 15, 2016 - 11:32 PM

He most certainly has. The fact that this thread has more than 1700 views in a bit over a month is testament to this. His presence is missed on the forums and it is still strange not having him post anymore.

w o r k                                                            w. i. p.                                                                   w a n t

#46 beard216

beard216
  • 1,699 posts

Posted November 16, 2016 - 01:43 AM

Remember Archer, we are all here for ya whenever you need us man.

#47 pealzheer

pealzheer
  • 24 posts

Posted December 3, 2016 - 08:14 AM

My condolences to you and your family.

#48 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted December 26, 2016 - 10:36 AM

I know i'm bit late, sorry for your lost.

He made some great customs and i would have something on his WIP list i been waiting to play.

He was very nice to me when we talked about working on some stuff together, very sad :(

Do you like lot's of Muse, my thread has it Here
Other bands on my thread are Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry and Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne.

#49 doomguy500

doomguy500
  • 26 posts

Posted January 20, 2017 - 07:28 PM

I am so sorry for your loss, and may Alex Rest in Peace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users