• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 ghostbyob

ghostbyob
  • 340 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 10:01 AM

We lost a good person...

My condolences to you and your family

he will live in our hearts as a great author and person.

Posted Image

#22 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,009 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 10:22 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this I can't explain. Alex was a very talented author but even more importantly he was such a generous person, actively fulfilling requests , something really rare. I was about to message him about doing some songs together, this all seems surreal. We had come to know what you already know: he was a genuinely good guy.

#23 beard216

beard216
  • 1,770 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 10:36 AM

I'm at a loss for words. I honestly don't know what to say. Alex took how quickly I got comfy with converting, and overhauled it, going from a guitar only charter asking me for CAT reductions, all the way to full band with harmonies and reductions done on his own. We were pretty close, well as close as two ppl with a love of music and rock band can get thru a computer screen. Alot of his releases came with direct influence from me and I respected that. We had talked about possibly meeting up to just bridge the gap on the AT/Beard partnership, since he had been living here in Ohio, but since then he had moved back to Ireland. I hope that, if anything, we all can grow from Alex's contributions to the community. 

Archer, if you have any of his semi-finished work from the Devin series, or for anything in that matter, I'll will help as much as my beard can.

#24 Nunchuck

Nunchuck
  • 829 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 10:56 AM

With much sadness we say goodbye. It is one of the hardest things in life, when we lose someone. Alex left behind a legacy of wonderful work here. He made a mark on the world that will outlive our sadness, he left us and all the future with his labor of love in RB. His spirit lives on in all the songs he authored. His mark is forever left in his contributions here to the RB customs world. My condolences to family, friends and everyone touched by the words and actions of his life.

#25 jloboc

jloboc
  • 237 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 11:10 AM

This are very sad news and I'm sorry for your loss. Indeed AT was a very kind author, as most have mentioned.

Glad to know that in a way, the community was able to provide him some sort of positive impact back.

He will be missed.

Saludos!

#26 drummerockband

drummerockband

I Charted Tegan and Sara and All I Got Was This Crappy Title

• 756 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 01:38 PM

Such sad news, so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers to your family.

#27 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 683 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 02:04 PM

Wow. That's crazy. My condolences.

I will play a set in his honor!

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#28 DancinBrud

DancinBrud
  • 1 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 03:42 PM

Very sorry to hear it. Best wishes to you and your family.

#29 Damage Inc.

Damage Inc.
  • 106 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 04:15 PM

In the recent news of the loss of a great song charter, community member,and family member. Please take time to play a song or two that was charted by Super Blooper. R.I.P Alex, you will be missed.

#30 Storm360

Storm360
  • 297 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 04:27 PM

Damn. Not had much time to be around C3 and not the best news to return too.

Best wishes for your family. If you need to talk my PMs are open.

RIP

#31 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,261 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted October 4, 2016 - 04:50 PM

This is horrifically awful news.

I'm very sorry to hear this, and wish your family and friends strength in an incredibly trying time.

#32 JustinThatGamerDude

JustinThatGamerDude
  • 42 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 04:59 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this. He was a very kind person and he will be greatly missed. Sending my condolences to you and your family.

Rest In Peace AlexTaylor/Super Blooper

#33 markmc

markmc
  • 50 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 08:23 PM

Sorry to hear about the sudden loss of your brother, i did not know him but by reading through this it sounds like he was a very generous person who never asked for much if anything in return.

My thoughts are with yourself and your family and you can be sure that Alex is now in a peaceful place.

I lost my teenage son just over a year ago but i still play and chart some of the songs we used to play and sign along to together, it would be great to have a list  of "Super Bloomers" releases so we can have a session playing along to them, in the music Alex still lives on.

#34 corporalgregg

corporalgregg
  • 142 posts

Posted October 4, 2016 - 11:49 PM

This is awful news, I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss. People exaggerate a lot, but cancer is literally the worst. My condolences.

#35 Distressed Ping

Distressed Ping
  • 280 posts

Posted October 5, 2016 - 12:44 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss, life can be really cruel sometimes.

Alex will always be one of my favourite author's.

I hope where ever he is, he's found peace.

#36 Archer

Archer
  • 62 posts

Posted October 5, 2016 - 02:04 PM

I really appreciate the words everyone. It's unbelievable how many people posted here.

I showed all of this to our family and we're all extremely grateful to all of you for the support.

Thank you so much.

#37 mb1nightmare

mb1nightmare
  • 249 posts

Posted October 5, 2016 - 10:55 PM

This is so surreal... I can't believe that the guy, who offered his help to add Pro Keys in some of my songs, is not among us anymore. My condolences!

DNTmRgq.png

#38 Infra-Man

Infra-Man
  • 51 posts

Posted October 6, 2016 - 12:26 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your brother was very talented and was a very good and wonderful person creating customs for all of us to enjoy. My thoughts and prayers with the passing of your brother. R.I.P.

#39 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,085 posts

Posted October 6, 2016 - 05:31 AM

I didn't know him all too well, but it's still sad to see him go. My thoughts go out to you and your family. We lost a wonderful person.

#40 Iamthefreakshow

Iamthefreakshow
  • 18 posts

Posted October 6, 2016 - 10:11 PM

Iam so sorry all my prayers go to your family  :(

What a charter i have enjoyed all of his Customs

Very Talented Guy Alex you'll be missed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users