MiloMod - A tool for Milo Venues

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 HarvHouHacker

HarvHouHacker
  • 27 posts

Posted July 20, 2019 - 08:57 AM

Where can I find MILOs for the AC/DC Live customs?

H  H   AA   RRR   V    V  H  H   OO   U  U HH    HH   AAA    CCCCC KK   KK EEEEEEE RRRRRR
H  H  A  A  R  R  V    V  H  H  O  O  U  U  H    H   A   A  CC      K  KK   E       R    R
HHHH  AAAA  RRR   V    V  HHHH  O  O  U  U  HHHHHH   AAAAA  C       KKKK    EEEEE   RRRRR
H  H  A  A  R  R   V  V   H  H  O  O  U  U  H    H   A   A  CC      K  KK   E       R   RR
H  H  A  A  R   R   VV    H  H   OO    UU  HH    HH AA   AA  CCCCC KK   KK EEEEEEE RR    RR

GitLab Profile - Rock Band Customs on GitLab - GBAtemp Profile - Rock Band ScoreHero Profile

#62 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,422 posts

Posted August 23, 2019 - 03:46 AM

MiloMod 1.4 is out.

Just a minor bug fix where singalong note off events were being stored incorrectly. This would make it so the assigned singer would essentially never stop singing. Also, the 1.3 version was not distributed with a KV.bin file, so this would have broken CON file importing. This file is now included and the feature should work as intended.

Download MiloMod 1.4

#63 ScottSandwich

ScottSandwich
  • 15 posts

Posted February 13, 2020 - 02:26 PM

Hey, Stack! First of all, this is really cool and I appreciate you making this for everyone!

I have a specific situation I'm curious about. I'm trying to get the singer to sing Harm2, and the Guitarist to sing Harm1. I downloaded MiloMod 1.4 and see that it doesn't have the option to have the singer to sing vocal part2 - only the guitarist, bassist, or drummer. Any chances of this changing in a future release? I realize this seems odd, but the reasoning is that in the song I'm working on, there are two singers, and the second singer is actually singing more than the lead singer in this particular song. I checked out Harmonix's DLC for 311's "Down" and Linkin Park's "In the End" to see how they handled this with two singers, and for both of them, they had the singer singing the red Harm2 part, and another band member singing the blue Harm1 part (in "Down", the drummer sings the blue Harm1 part, and in "In the End", the guitarist sings the blue Harm1 part). I'm trying to see if I can mimic this effect, having the singer sing the Harm2 part and another member singing the Harm1 part. My dry vox in Magma have the Solo/Harm1 singing both parts, but the singer still won't sing the red Harm2 part, probably because there are no notes in the Harm1 track associated with the dry vox during the Harm2 parts.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, and thanks again for making this for us!

#64 Caserol23

Caserol23
  • 138 posts

Posted February 16, 2020 - 05:21 AM

MiloMod 1.4 is out.
Just a minor bug fix where singalong note off events were being stored incorrectly. This would make it so the assigned singer would essentially never stop singing. Also, the 1.3 version was not distributed with a KV.bin file, so this would have broken CON file importing. This file is now included and the feature should work as intended.

Download MiloMod 1.4

This is should what i find for, thanks folks :D

GyyPEOS.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users