Yesyears: The Yes Chronicles

Yes Prog rock Jon Anderson Chris Squire Tony Kaye Peter Banks Bill Bruford Rick Wakeman Steve Howe Trevor Rabin

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 221 posts

Posted January 20, 2018 - 09:44 PM

I also have I Am A Camera completed on all instruments as well, though I was saving that one to be released as a bonus together with Into The Lens.

Just go ahead and release it if you have it ready. I haven't touched Into the Lens for a while but only drums and some of the bass are done. I'll likely swing back around to my Yes tracks next month.

NSW1-6's Customs Thread (RB3/PS)

NSW1-6's Work In Progress Thread

Current Collaboration Projects:

AJFOne23's Zappa Project (WIP)

SEE WIP THREAD

STARBIRD WITH YOUR LIGHT LEAD US ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#22 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,507 posts

Posted January 20, 2018 - 09:48 PM

Hello all. I have Tempus Fugit completed on all instruments. If its alright with everyone, Im ready to release it.

I also have I Am A Camera completed on all instruments as well, though I was saving that one to be released as a bonus together with Into The Lens.

I know NSW1-6 mentioned there were tempo map fixes to be made for Tempus Fugit.  Just be aware before releasing that one.  You may have already done changes yourself.

#23 ejthedj

ejthedj
  • 41 posts

Posted January 20, 2018 - 10:14 PM

Just go ahead and release it if you have it ready. I haven't touched Into the Lens for a while but only drums and some of the bass are done. I'll likely swing back around to my Yes tracks next month.

Sounds good. You’re welcome to use my I Am A Camera chart to help with Into The Lens. I Am A Camera is a **very** watered down version of Into The Lens, so it might make the individual parts easier to single out

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Yes, Prog rock, Jon Anderson, Chris Squire, Tony Kaye, Peter Banks, Bill Bruford, Rick Wakeman, Steve Howe, Trevor Rabin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users