• 67 posts

Posted August 11, 2016 - 05:42 PM

I'm looking for my favorite Oasis song.

Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

#2 Epietro

Epietro
  • 174 posts

Posted August 11, 2016 - 05:47 PM

+1, also my favorite Oasis song. Great request.

#3 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 328 posts

Posted August 11, 2016 - 05:48 PM

I would love to chart this song if someone wants to do keys.

#4 Flyzini

Flyzini
  • 12 posts

Posted July 13, 2017 - 02:32 PM

Bump?

#5 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 637 posts

Posted July 13, 2017 - 03:12 PM

I wouldn't do this one, but I would do any song from (What's the Story) Morning Glory? that hasn't been done yet (and that is not on someone's WIP thread).

#6 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,240 posts

Posted July 13, 2017 - 05:01 PM

Bump?

Don't.

#7 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,181 posts

Posted July 13, 2017 - 07:39 PM

I wouldn't do this one, but I would do any song from (What's the Story) Morning Glory? that hasn't been done yet (and that is not on someone's WIP thread).

Good thing you added that addendum. You don't want to step on the toes of a fellow charter with abusable powers. :smug:

Apologies for the quick hijack but DemonUnicorns would you be interested in collabing on What's The Story? I wouldn't mind finishing up that album.

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#8 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 678 posts

Posted July 13, 2017 - 07:49 PM

Oasis is a band that needs multi-tracks to truly work in these games. I've done... 3? customs from them and each was a tremendous pain in my ass trying to figure out what notes were being played on guitar. Noel liked to layer in numerous tracks to give it a fuller sound. I suppose it was all the drugs that told him to do that. IIRC, there were tracks on Be Here Now that had over 30 separate guitar takes throughout just one song. Not to mention all the orchestral stuff thrown on top of that.

If their works leaked out in multi-track form, I'd lead the way in getting the '90s stuff made into customs, but I've found the mp3s just can't cut it. I'm retired from Oasis for the forseeable future.

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#9 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 637 posts

Posted July 13, 2017 - 08:40 PM

Oasis is a band that needs multi-tracks to truly work in these games. I've done... 3? customs from them and each was a tremendous pain in my ass trying to figure out what notes were being played on guitar. Noel liked to layer in numerous tracks to give it a fuller sound. I suppose it was all the drugs that told him to do that. IIRC, there were tracks on Be Here Now that had over 30 separate guitar takes throughout just one song. Not to mention all the orchestral stuff thrown on top of that.

If their works leaked out in multi-track form, I'd lead the way in getting the '90s stuff made into customs, but I've found the mp3s just can't cut it. I'm retired from Oasis for the forseeable future.

Didn't stop me from doing the 40-layered Soma on guitar :)

#10 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,181 posts

Posted July 13, 2017 - 10:59 PM

Yeah haha I know what you mean. There's so much sound at once it's really difficult to accurately chart. Maybe they'll leak someday.

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#11 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 678 posts

Posted July 14, 2017 - 06:46 AM

Enough from the first three albums has been made as DLC/Customs that I'm not losing any sleep over it.

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#12 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 393 posts

Posted July 14, 2017 - 09:24 AM

Enough from the first three albums has been made as DLC/Customs that I'm not losing any sleep over it.

I am a massive Noel Gallagher/Oasis fan, but I agree... what we DO need is Noel's stuff from his High Flying Birds band. There's one song in the database, Lock All The Doors, but there are soooo many more/better songs on those two albums...

P.S. @*&% Liam.

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - Custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Requests - Welcome to the underground...
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

#13 SotSoG

SotSoG
  • 2 posts

Posted February 12, 2018 - 04:18 AM

Hi, I made the voice, the drums and the guitar of that song. Only bass and keyboards are missing

Hi, I made the voice, the drums and the guitar of that song. Only bass and keyboards are missing

#14 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 393 posts

Posted February 12, 2018 - 04:46 AM

Contact me.

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - Custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Requests - Welcome to the underground...
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Oasis, Butterfly Effect

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users