NSW1-6's WIP/Progress Thread

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 Louey7

Louey7
  • 35 posts

Posted February 7, 2017 - 03:10 PM

I have yet to hear the whole album. I listened to With This Heart when they had those previews going on, but it wasn't enough to get me to pre-order it. I'll figure whether to do songs from it or not once I get the album.

Ah, that is actually on of my least favorite songs from the album.

#62 DrJewge

DrJewge
  • 11 posts

Posted April 18, 2017 - 09:47 PM

Just expressing my interest in your Crimson WIP's. Thela Hun Ginjeet would be immense if you could do that!

#63 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 196 posts

Posted April 19, 2017 - 12:12 AM

Just expressing my interest in your Crimson WIP's. Thela Hun Ginjeet would be immense if you could do that!

I haven't touched the KC stuff in a while, but will be getting back into it soon when the prog group projects take off. The Discipline album is at the top of my list to complete for KC. Thanks for expressing interest!

NSW1-6's Customs Thread (RB3/PS)

NSW1-6's Work In Progress Thread

Current Collaboration Projects:

AJFOne23's Zappa Project (WIP)

SEE WIP THREAD

STARBIRD WITH YOUR LIGHT LEAD US ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#64 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 196 posts

Posted May 21, 2017 - 02:41 AM

Stuff has been shifted around more so recently, new things added/changed (biggest change being plans to work on a lot more Talking Heads). Some songs have been removed because they are in the finalizing process and are due for release once the bells and whistles are added (OD, Practice sections, Venues) or some time after.

Life has changed for me a bit, but I've had more of a drive to finish these customs. Expect some Kansas coming soon, as well as collaboration packs, Genesis, Yes, Gentle Giant, and a few individual tracks (requests and one Coldplay track). Likely will be done in a month or two (though I keep saying that...)

For Frank Zappa, I have a Little Ditties pack (about 19 songs all under 3 min. long, mostly 1-2 min.) as well as a few regular length songs that should be easy to whip out. They will now be listed here since a some parts are separate from the main Zappa Project WIP. I have renewed interest in finishing the FM album (where now all of the tempo maps have been fixed), the first Mahavishnu pack is announced with groundwork complete, and I have started on finalizing the tempo maps for the parts of the Planet Gong, Journey, Spock's Beard and Jethro Tull releases.

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#65 Mandrag

Mandrag
  • 141 posts

Posted May 23, 2017 - 01:09 PM

Crossing my fingers for the Coldplay track to make it to the final cut (and also for the other tracks obviously). It's been long since the last Coldplay release, and it will be a lot of fun to add a new track to the catalogue.

#66 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 196 posts

Posted May 23, 2017 - 11:01 PM

Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. Right now, it's just that Spies needs Guitar and one harmony vocal section, then it should be set. I've regained interest in a number of bands that I have listed, it's just planning since my schedule in real life changed. Thankfully, I'm keeping my nose to the grindstone more than I used to.

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#67 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 339 posts

Posted May 24, 2017 - 12:09 AM

So excited for Spies. Can't wait!

#68 Mandrag

Mandrag
  • 141 posts

Posted May 24, 2017 - 07:46 AM

Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. Right now, it's just that Spies needs Guitar and one harmony vocal section, then it should be set. I've regained interest in a number of bands that I have listed, it's just planning since my schedule in real life changed. Thankfully, I'm keeping my nose to the grindstone more than I used to.

Nothing to be sorry for :). Just the fact that you have Coldplay tracks on your WIP list is giving hope. Can't wait for Spies!

#69 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 196 posts

Posted June 16, 2017 - 01:19 AM

I apologize again for delays. The Coldplay and a request are very close to having my portion of the collabs done. Any Kansas that have disappeared are done on my end, just waiting for final touches and venues.

In addition, there will be upgraded/fixed up versions of some Blue Oyster Cult FoF charts I did early last year (list in the main post) and a few Judas Priest tune on the way, while my immediate focus is returning to finishing the last few Kansas charts from the current round (to be released in a pack, hopefully), the mammoth Yes pack, Mahavishnu Orchestra, and the first Planet Gong pack (list now announced).

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#70 ManicPixieGirl

ManicPixieGirl
  • 135 posts

Posted June 30, 2017 - 11:22 PM

Is one of those Iron Maiden song's Deja Vu? I remember used to playing that from Puppet Hero on frets on fire. Good song.

#71 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 196 posts

Posted July 1, 2017 - 12:16 AM

Is one of those Iron Maiden song's Deja Vu? I remember used to playing that from Puppet Hero on frets on fire. Good song.

Sideshow and I are working on stuff from Somewhere In Time, likely that song will be in the release if we have time.

I'm not aware of a Puppetz chart of Deja Vu, but we're looking around.

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#72 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,468 posts

Posted July 1, 2017 - 02:42 AM

From what I researched.  There is an author by the name of Kalkunmaggot who charted Deja Vu back in the day on FOF.  All the links are dead to that song.  If anybody has it please send to me or NSW1-6.

#73 ManicPixieGirl

ManicPixieGirl
  • 135 posts

Posted July 1, 2017 - 08:03 PM

I have a lot of the old Puppetz charts. I'll see if I can find it.

*Edit*

Found it - http://www87.zippysh...JrdfU/file.html

#74 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,468 posts

Posted July 1, 2017 - 09:04 PM

Really appreciate you hooking us up with Deja Vu!  We'll put it on our itinerary to do.

#75 ManicPixieGirl

ManicPixieGirl
  • 135 posts

Posted July 1, 2017 - 10:26 PM

Thanks for the songs/work

#76 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 196 posts

Posted July 13, 2017 - 04:48 PM

Removed Soldiers Of The Wasteland, since Mang0 has done it.

Moved some stuff around, in somewhat accordance with my new personal exact song queue to get me to focus. Some songs by a well-known AOR band on the WIP List *wink-wink* is now high on the to-do. I admit I had taken another break from the Who song, but I assure you all it WILL be done.

Rather large collab pack that was in the works for a few months will be released soon, keep your eyes peeled...

Spies is practically done, just the details need to be applied.

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#77 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 196 posts

Posted September 16, 2017 - 12:37 AM

(This may be mildly annoying, but just to assure you all that I am working hard on stuffs)

With a new splurge of a customs, I got another backlog (read: catching up to do) that will come out in due time. Except for one custom here and there (you know which ;)), do not expect much from me in the next few weeks. My charting situation is changing as well.

I've moved some song packs around, cleaned up a bit (not much though really), and have some new stuff posted.

Kansas will be coming, I'm working to get more of those done (just a lot of guitar and keys work).

Kansas Round 2 tempo maps are rough ready, lots of prime-cut tunes. Just preparing for the future ya know.

The Journey Jems Pack was originally planned as a summer release, but with DNPG going on an extended break and my real life changing, it's on hold for the time being (unless someone is willing to assist?). The song names were going to be a surprise but I have announced the songs that were for the pack. They all currently have lead vocals, bass and prodrums. Mother Father is a collab with DNPG. There's also another Styx pack with tempo maps mostly ready, but that will come probably later this year.

FatHalpert and I are fired up and are going at it to bring you more Coldplay sooner rather than later, as I've had the urge to get more done.

Also, keep your eyes peeled for the next Iron Maiden and Genesis releases later this season. 

<.<

>.>

The Requests/Singles, Frank Zappa, Dragonforce and Yes are being worked on albeit slowly, but surely. Yes and Requests are more likely to be released.

When I get the urge, I'll do a quick run on the Jethro Tull Heavy Horses pack, Gentle Giant and Mahavishnu stuff. 

Two/three future album releases are lurking in the midst of all this work

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#78 Rockin Rindy

Rockin Rindy
  • 124 posts

Posted September 16, 2017 - 04:52 AM

Looking forward to the other Journey Jems, various lesser tracks from Infinity (1), Evolution (1), Departure (2), Escape (3), and Frontiers (1) La Do Da, Too Late, Where Were You, People And Places, Keep On Runnin', Escape, Mother Father, Rubicon

Will be awesome to add those to my collection of Journey.

RockinRindy

#79 Mandrag

Mandrag
  • 141 posts

Posted September 18, 2017 - 10:35 AM

(This may be mildly annoying, but just to assure you all that I am working hard on stuffs)

With a new splurge of a customs, I got another backlog (read: catching up to do) that will come out in due time. Except for one custom here and there (you know which ;)), do not expect much from me in the next few weeks. My charting situation is changing as well.

I've moved some song packs around, cleaned up a bit (not much though really), and have some new stuff posted.

Kansas will be coming, I'm working to get more of those done (just a lot of guitar and keys work).

Kansas Round 2 tempo maps are rough ready, lots of prime-cut tunes. Just preparing for the future ya know.

The Journey Jems Pack was originally planned as a summer release, but with DNPG going on an extended break and my real life changing, it's on hold for the time being (unless someone is willing to assist?). The song names were going to be a surprise but I have announced the songs that were for the pack. They all currently have lead vocals, bass and prodrums. Mother Father is a collab with DNPG. There's also another Styx pack with tempo maps mostly ready, but that will come probably later this year.

FatHalpert and I are fired up and are going at it to bring you more Coldplay sooner rather than later, as I've had the urge to get more done.

Also, keep your eyes peeled for the next Iron Maiden and Genesis releases later this season. 

<.<

>.>

The Requests/Singles, Frank Zappa, Dragonforce and Yes are being worked on albeit slowly, but surely. Yes and Requests are more likely to be released.

When I get the urge, I'll do a quick run on the Jethro Tull Heavy Horses pack, Gentle Giant and Mahavishnu stuff. 

Two/three future album releases are lurking in the midst of all this work

Really liking the "sooner rather than later" part about the Coldplay songs. Spies and Trouble were brilliant, played them at our Rock band night the other week, great fun!

#80 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 196 posts

Posted November 3, 2017 - 12:43 AM

Apologies for going dark for a while. There are a boatload of customs being diligently worked on over here.

But I will make up for it over the next few months and weeks with some more releases, as we got some releases of my mainstays coming up, plus quite a few newcomers.

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users