Game crashing upon loading custom songs (RB3 360)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hawnta

Hawnta
  • 1 posts

Posted June 20, 2016 - 10:35 PM

So, recently I've been downloading a lot of custom songs (not really a lot, like 15). I plug my flashdrive into my xbox, title update 4 and everything, and I go to quickplay. The songs are there, the previews work fine, the album artwork is fine, difficulties are fine, but whenever I go to play them, after I select my difficulty, it crashes on the loading cutscene and says "the disc is unreadable", but the disc is actually in mint quality. I've tried loading a custom on RB2 and it works perfectly, so why is it only doing this on RB3?

EDIT: Never mind, TU5 was hiding in another place on my Xbox. All is well now. :D

#2 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,875 posts

Posted June 21, 2016 - 03:02 AM

"the disc is unreadable" is the typical "You have TU5 installed" error. If you have Games on Demand version, you have TU5. If you have the Mad Catz version, you have TU5. If you have TU5 installed, you have TU5. Adding TU4 does not make TU5 go away. So make absolutely sure you are using an EA Games version of the game and you don't have TU5 installed.

#3 Linos Melendi

Linos Melendi
  • 124 posts

Posted June 21, 2016 - 03:24 AM

You'll know if you still have TU5 if you're able to stay connected to Xbox Live while in the game.

My customs thread

My customs spreadsheet (120+ songs)

The 0.1% of Pro Keys players

#4 Gilyel

Gilyel
  • 1 posts

Posted December 10, 2018 - 09:09 PM

I have the same problem with some official dlcs, my version is mad catz because i dont find another version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users