[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

• Please log in to reply
2964 replies to this topic

#2961 Duknine2

Duknine2
  • 102 posts

Posted March 5, 2019 - 02:53 PM

thanks, now the game can use the SD card, but here in my case it failed to add the customs. said the SD is corrupted, probably after that should have deleted the BIN files

We are on Nova Era

#2962 Duknine2

Duknine2
  • 102 posts

Posted March 5, 2019 - 11:05 PM

"Add-on content is corrupted and cannot be read from SD card"

We are on Nova Era

#2963 Duknine2

Duknine2
  • 102 posts

Posted March 6, 2019 - 01:05 AM

i did it! sZFE does not work! I just needed to replace sZFE by sZGE at all.

We are on Nova Era

#2964 alucardla

alucardla
  • 160 posts

Posted March 14, 2019 - 01:06 AM

Hi friends. I just have a query. My Wii is running 950+ songs. All good. But, as more songs are released, I find I'm accumulating probably another Wii's worth - the more non mainstream stuff mostly, that I know my friends that do come round to play, will have no interest in playing.. I realize that scores are over written at 1000 or so, so I've kept it under that limit (otherwise how do you know you improve?). Is there a way to run a second set of songs? Or do I need to set up a new Wii? Put the new songs on another SD card with another hard drive on my existing Wii, or something else, and will that blow up my save? I really don't want to try just in case. How are you handling it? I'm sure I'm not the only one?

Cheers for all the good stuff, especially this forum

Sorry to come later to the party.

Like Alternity said you can raise the song limit to 3000 using some cheat codes.
Unfortunately, I tested it myself and I came to a conclusion that the scores the game can save do not pass around 1000, 1200, etc.
After you reached that number the first song you play in a session will have the score saved.
Every other song you play after it will not save the score. 
The only way to "fix" that is 
Enter in your profile, play one song, exit from your profile, re enter your profile and play other; Repeating this for every song you want to save the score : enter profile, play one song, exit profile, re enter, play one song, ect.
My opinion?

It's not worth it.

#2965 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,402 posts

Posted Today

My RB3 Save Scores Viewer tool can help manage your score data. You can backup or remove individual scores from each player profile. So that's an option if you're reaching the limit on savable scores.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users