In the ticket files, set on the flags for the content you're using. If everything is flagged (usually by all FF values), then the emulator will try to load everything. If you're only using the first 2 or 3 slots, then you only need one FF, probably.
Look at the highlighted part. Those are probably the only bytes that need to be FF in the ticket. Try matching that and see if it works.
Hi Mr. Stacks
I think this answear is for me.
Please forgive my noobiness.And my bad english too.
By your explanation I think you want me to open my ticket file in hex editor and change some values, but I'm a disgrace with hex editors and such.
I'll try to fill you in what I know about slots that I used and my tickets in ticket folder.
In every official gen folder I have some DLC of mine from the time my Wii was alive(for example 735a4a45,735a4645, ect).
Let's count Official DLC out for now, 'cause it's not the problem.
Back to customs then.
The folders I'm using are 735a4745, 735a4845 and 735a4945. Inside of every folder I have a "content " folder and inside this I have used these slots:
00000001 Meta (merged songs in all of them with c3 con tools)
a title.tmd and another .app file (similar to 00000026.app from RB3 dlc packer).
These conclude the itens in my custom folders.
In my tickets folder I have the tickets 735a4745.tik, 735a4845.tik and 735a4945.tik.
When I open these tickets in Hex Editor they are very similar to the ticket from your image above.
They are very similar to 735a4645.tik too.
sorry for my noobiness but I just can't understand what I have to change in hex editor to make these customs work on newer emulator versions.
If you please want to see them I linked them below:
Please forgive me for the size of this text and thank you very much for your patience.