[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

• Please log in to reply
2622 replies to this topic

#2621 Alternity

• 696 posts

Posted March 1, 2018 - 10:31 PM

In the thread someone mentions "One of the guys in EB Games mentioned that the sony ones might not work as they probably have DRM implemented to stop it from being used on other platforms. Not sure if accurate"

It could be the same case as Rock Band instruments, where PS2/3 and wii instruments and virtually the same, except home/ps buttons, the LED colors and a jumper value. I.E. hardware fixed to be used only on one console family. This is all speculation of course but that's what makes the most sens.

#2622 Aadc

• 7 posts

Posted March 3, 2018 - 04:27 PM

Are you positive about that? I swear I used a non-logitech microphone in the past on the wii for RB3.
It might have to do with which cIOS you are using to load RB3? It wouldn't hurt to check.
cIOSes in theory can be anything, but if you followed most of the popular guide the one you want is cIOS249.

I'm using d2x cios 10 beta53-alt with base iOS 56,I chose beta53-alt because I've read it have better USB support

If it's power problem,could powered USB hub fix it?

#2623 Alternity

• 696 posts

Posted March 3, 2018 - 05:43 PM

It is possible, though it is also possible that it does not fix. Only real way to know is to test it (unless ofc someone already did test).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)