speedyquader
  • 37 posts

Posted August 18, 2017 - 03:21 PM

Which WADs are we talking about?

#2382 wellmax

wellmax
  • 15 posts

Posted August 18, 2017 - 03:51 PM

Please use sZGE, which is linked in the first post. This gives you much more control than hijacking existing content generations used by official DLC. Install its WAD, build DLC using its build files, then try again.

I only found the sZGP wad in that download...isn't that for PAL consoles?

Edit: nvm I thought it was one link  :bang:  I'll update after I actually download the right rar 

Edit 2: sZGE still gave me the restored error...

Edit 3: does title.wad need to also be installed?

#2383 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,294 posts

Posted August 19, 2017 - 04:44 AM

Edit 2: sZGE still gave me the restored error...

Are you sure you have the right common-key and ng-id values? That's usually the next likely thing it could be.

#2384 imac007

imac007
  • 68 posts

Posted August 19, 2017 - 10:49 PM

It is, yes. Using the same method I used to create sZGE and sZHE, an sZIE was not possible. I think this is something that RawkSD figured out all those years ago, but I was not able to figure it out. The game simply rejects any attempt at any other content generation for some reason.

Thanks StackOverflowOx,  I know I've probably asked this before, but thanks for the response.

Now I'm trying to find out how to put more than 1 song in a slot.  Haven't found the page in this thread yet.

I've run out of slots and need to make packs (I guess?), I'll keep searching this thread.

Thanks again....

#2385 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,294 posts

Posted August 21, 2017 - 05:30 AM

Thanks StackOverflowOx,  I know I've probably asked this before, but thanks for the response.

Now I'm trying to find out how to put more than 1 song in a slot.  Haven't found the page in this thread yet.

I've run out of slots and need to make packs (I guess?), I'll keep searching this thread.

Thanks again....

You can use the Smart Folder Merge to combine customs, I think. You could also do it manually by adding the files from one custom into an existing custom's slot. I'm sure this is explained in the guide.

#2386 Aadc

Aadc
  • 5 posts

Posted August 21, 2017 - 12:46 PM

Anyone know what "awesomeness detection" do ?

#2387 wellmax

wellmax
  • 15 posts

Posted August 21, 2017 - 05:55 PM

Anyone know what "awesomeness detection" do ?

Nothing at all. Harmonix just put it in for a little gag

#2388 wellmax

wellmax
  • 15 posts

Posted August 21, 2017 - 05:56 PM

Are you sure you have the right common-key and ng-id values? That's usually the next likely thing it could be.

They are 8 and 16 bytes respectively 

#2389 wellmax

wellmax
  • 15 posts

Posted Yesterday

I have finally been able to play customs successfully, simply by swapping SD cards. However, when I run packdlc.bat, it only creates app files for some songs. Others still have bins though

#2390 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,294 posts

Posted Yesterday

I have finally been able to play customs successfully, simply by swapping SD cards. However, when I run packdlc.bat, it only creates app files for some songs. Others still have bins though

Which content gen are you using? Make sure your numberings are actually valid.

#2391 wellmax

wellmax
  • 15 posts

Posted Yesterday

Which content gen are you using? Make sure your numberings are actually valid.

I'm using sZGE

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)