I know the Quality is very bad. But here is the Video and Follow the Steps as Provided
1. Have The Files that were converted from Phase Shift.
2. Open up Reaper.
3. Drag and Put the Song and Midi file to where Exactly the Song starts.
4. Be precise to sync up your audio to the First Beat.
5. Copy the Midi Notes onto the Original Track before Checking.
6. Check if the audio and chart itself is synced, and Always check if there are unnecessary notes in the Track..
7. Add Overdrive and Fills to the track if desired.
8. Use CAT, if you want to get Reductions.
9. Chart Tracks if Desired in the song audio. And Put the Event and Beat at the End of the song
10. Export Song and Midi file to the path you chosen
11. Open up Magma and Fill the Details.
12. Don't use the same backing file to the Charted tracks.
13. Check the boxes in the Info if you have charted or Converted.
14. Save and Build the Song.
15. Check if there are Errors, If there are errors you don't know. Ask the Forums.
16. Put the Converted or rb3con to the RBtoUSB (you can use other programs to put the file to the USB)
17. Check if its Synced and Ready to go before Release
Don't Drag the Track from the File that is gonna be Converted
I hope these are simple to Follow. and if it is not Right. Someone else can Fix up a Better one. But this is how i do it when i'm converting songs.