[(More!)Blink-182 + Ride - Nowhere Full Album Release] DemonUnicorns' Custom Singles

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#101 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 872 posts

Posted June 15, 2018 - 04:30 AM

Fantastic release! Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#102 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,515 posts

Posted June 15, 2018 - 05:54 AM

Great job! Looking forward to playing it. Thank you!

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#103 Dangus

Dangus
  • 440 posts

Posted June 16, 2018 - 04:35 AM

Very cool release.

Not a huge fan of them in terms of full albums but I love Common Reactor so stoked! :) 

#104 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 800 posts

Posted June 16, 2018 - 02:03 PM

Thank you, guys!

Preview videos have been added to the database pages courtesy of Fat Ha1p3rt.

#105 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 800 posts

Posted March 2, 2019 - 12:53 AM

Grand Debut of Cocteau Twins

65koLzt.jpg

The title track from Cocteau Twins’ 7th and most commercially successful album. This band has also been given the genre tag “ethereal wave”, which is quite honestly a perfect description. Just take a listen and let the lush harmonies warm your soul.

Good to be back  :D

#106 Shroud

Shroud
  • 150 posts

Posted March 31, 2019 - 08:55 AM

Great song! :) A very unique band indeed, but somehow I feel like they fit RockBand very well. Their songs tend to have a lot of simple but beautiful guitar arpeggios, and even simpler bass & drums (in fact I believe they didnt even have a drummer for a long time, and used a drum machine), so they can make for easy RB tracks, but the vocals are challenging (e.g. Carolyn's Fingers). Hopefully this song will be just a start :)

#107 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 800 posts

Posted April 2, 2019 - 03:23 PM

Great song! :) A very unique band indeed, but somehow I feel like they fit RockBand very well. Their songs tend to have a lot of simple but beautiful guitar arpeggios, and even simpler bass & drums (in fact I believe they didnt even have a drummer for a long time, and used a drum machine), so they can make for easy RB tracks, but the vocals are challenging (e.g. Carolyn's Fingers). Hopefully this song will be just a start :)

I love all the songs you suggested on the comment page, and I will definitely consider making them all in a potential CT pack.

#108 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 800 posts

Posted July 19, 2019 - 01:39 PM

Presenting...

Joining Loveless and Souvlaki to complete your staple Shoegaze library, it's Ride's Nowhere! Nowhere establishes itself as a more raw sounding form of Shoegaze, complete with all the guitar effects you've come to expect from the genre. It also offers wide-ranging dynamics, fast and complex drum patters, harmonious vocal melodies, well-formed bass lines, and some of the most mystical guitar sounds you've ever heard. Under work for over a year, this is the most time I've ever spent on a handful of charts, so please lose yourself in this third Shoegaze installment!

vQZxVND.jpg

UMTXKwt.jpg

hqKKDcG.jpg

Qip0Llk.jpg

V7V5eMl.jpg

i3J2Shu.jpg

BrVz8Uo.jpg

EFBMM5F.jpg

#109 yaniv297

yaniv297
  • 300 posts

Posted July 19, 2019 - 03:44 PM

I cannot thank you enough for this. Such a huge album and looks like you've done an awesome job. Thanks so much!

Yaniv's Workshop - including all my work (hopefully) neatly organized

Spotify Playlist of all my releases

Notable Projects:

The National Homecoming Festival! Huge project featuring LOADS of tracks from the National, plus a bunch of openers!

11 Songs of Love... and One Song of Disappointment! Featuring Bruce Springsteen, R.E.M, Mac DeMarco and more!

Primavera Sound project: Day One, Day Two. Featuring The Cure, Talking Heads, Pavement and more!

Arcade Fire Project

WIP Thread

Hit me up if you wanna collab on any of those!

#110 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 800 posts

Posted July 26, 2019 - 11:24 PM

330qkjo.jpg

This is Blink-182's first single ever released. It is fast-paced and has difficult parts for both guitar and drums. Try to master the real cool guitar riff played throughout.

#111 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 800 posts

Posted August 10, 2019 - 04:41 AM

UWL99hs.jpg

Man Overboard was written during sessions for Enema of the State and has a sound that would fit perfectly in the classic album. Each instrument has an enjoyable chart, so this is a must have for your Blink-182 library.

#112 Ixidor

Ixidor
  • 55 posts

Posted August 10, 2019 - 05:25 AM

UWL99hs.jpg

Man Overboard was written during sessions for Enema of the State and has a sound that would fit perfectly in the classic album. Each instrument has an enjoyable chart, so this is a must have for your Blink-182 library.

Finally, thank you very much, will you chart Online Songs as well?

#113 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 800 posts

Posted August 10, 2019 - 06:12 AM

Finally, thank you very much, will you chart Online Songs as well?

http://customscreato...line-songs-r697

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users