NSW1-6's Customs (4/4/2018 - Coldplay 3-Pack + DragonForce)

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#101 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 243 posts

Posted February 7, 2018 - 03:00 AM

Had a lot of fun playing through Somewhere in Time.

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it. This also helps me figure out any additional minor errors that can be fixed later.

NSW1-6's Customs Thread (RB3/PS)

NSW1-6's Work In Progress Thread

Current Collaboration Projects:

AJFOne23's Zappa Project (WIP)

SEE WIP THREAD

STARBIRD WITH YOUR LIGHT LEAD US ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#102 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,540 posts

Posted February 7, 2018 - 06:47 AM

Thanks for posting the play through video corporalgregg.  First time seeing those songs in game because my 360 disc drive has been busted for a few months now.  I just wish I could take out the title 5 update of the GOD version of RB3 (of which I purchased with my hard earned cash) and insert the title 4 update to never have to use optical disc drives again.

#103 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,715 posts

Posted February 7, 2018 - 06:50 AM

my sympathies. My 360 is 12 years old and no problems yet (KNOCK ON WOOD)

#104 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 243 posts

Posted February 20, 2018 - 01:00 AM

Although today is a holiday in my neck of the woods, here's a single from the other side of the pond (close to a decade old as well!)

President's Day (USA) 2018: Coldplay - Lost!

od1srp957cpbeu76g.jpg
5-Lane Keys / Fixes and Extras / Redux / Venues: Fat Ha1p3rt

Audio Source Lineage: 2008 Digital Master -> CD -> EAC v.99 -> WAV
Additional Notes: Probably one of my top tracks from the album (though I like the whole thing), following close to the album's Enlightenment-era themes of war and revolution. Centered around a church-sounding Hammond, this semi-dreamy war march gives the feeling of fighting spirit and resistance towards the powers that be, since the world and civilization have cycled through the ages. Note that is the third (and FINAL) time I've released this song in any form (last two on FoF forums) and hence my most revisited chart so far.

Many thanks to Fat Ha1p3rt for helping me crank this one out.

Probably the RB4 DLC that should've come out instead LOL

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#105 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,246 posts

Posted February 20, 2018 - 01:35 AM

Lost? No. Lost!

Thank you!

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#106 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 243 posts

Posted February 22, 2018 - 05:56 PM

Video previews for U2 - All I Want Is You and Ultraviolet have been added, courtesy of MrPrezident.

As a result, Ultraviolet will need some patchwork when I get around to giving it a Keys upgrade. >_>

2-26 update: Previews for Electrical Storm and Even Better Than The Real Thing added, courtesy of FatHalpert.

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#107 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 243 posts

Posted March 9, 2018 - 05:39 PM

Not much of an announcement, HOWEVER. I have some releases coming up soon this month, to clean off a chunk of my WIP list, keep your eyes peeled. Some bands I haven't touched before, a few more long awaited songs, and some familiar faces. Numbers too.

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#108 Mandrag

Mandrag
  • 175 posts

Posted March 9, 2018 - 06:53 PM

Yes, sounds great!

#109 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 243 posts

Posted April 4, 2018 - 10:26 PM

Well peeps, I done failed another deadline (partially), but I got some more stuff that's been whipped up pretty quick as well as something that took too long (WAY TOO LONG) to finish.

First Week of April 2018 - Coldplay 3-pack and one DragonForce

mf1x92fk8pery436g.jpg

Video Preview

Original G/B Chart: Neversoft
Harmonies / Fixes and Extras / Redux / Venues: Fat Ha1p3rt

Audio Source Lineage: 2002 Digital Master -> CD -> EAC v.99 -> WAV
Additional Notes: The last single from this album missing in Rock Band 3, probably one of my favorites off the album. We used the GH3 DLC track as a source, but had to modify significant portions of it to match with RB standards.

x9qv74ec64ase2e6g.jpg

Video Preview

5-Lane Keys / Fixes and Extras / Redux / Venues: Fat Ha1p3rt

Audio Source Lineage: 2005 Digital Master -> CD -> EAC v.99 -> WAV
Additional Notes: Another great song by the band, with the main riff sampling Kraftwerk's "Computer Love". A complete ugprade of a really stinky old chart I made for FoF.

cljlgawz16l6my76g.jpg

Video Preview

5-Lane Keys / Fixes and Extras / Redux / Venues: Fat Ha1p3rt

Audio Source Lineage: 2011 Digital Master -> CD -> EAC v.99 -> WAV
Additional Notes: It took me a while to warm up to this track, but of course being a major single by the group it need to be done. Reminded me of The Killers

v29zy6lrdypyzf76g.jpg

Original Guitar Chart: Puppetz / GHX

Conversion / CAT Redux / Single Pedal: beard216

CON (2x): GET IT TWICE

Audio Source Lineage: 2010 Digital Remaster -> WAV
Additional Notes: Now this one took WAYYYY too long to work on, about 15 months in the making and I finally got up off my ass to finish this. Great tune, one of my top three of this album (the rest coming later!).

Welp, I had a bunch of things planned for last month but kind of fell apart. Many thanks to beard and Halpert for pulling through last month. The focus now is one Band pack for an upcoming event <-< >->, finishing the DragonForce tunes and finishing up A LOT of tracks that are close to completion but have been sitting out (should be easy for the lot of you to figure out from my WIP list). Likely more towards the end of the month...

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

#110 rcale

rcale
  • 360 posts

Posted April 4, 2018 - 10:44 PM

Thank you for these. Coldplay are one of those groups that I would never listen to but absolutely love to play in RB3. Like many songs and bands, RB3 customs has given me a new appreciation of Coldplay, so more is very welcome.

#111 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 524 posts

Posted April 4, 2018 - 11:45 PM

Thank you for these. Coldplay are one of those groups that I would never listen to but absolutely love to play in RB3. Like many songs and bands, RB3 customs has given me a new appreciation of Coldplay, so more is very welcome.

Dude, same here! Coldplay songs are really, really fun to play, but I never listen to them outside of Rock Band. And since my band mate is a huge fan of them, I've downloaded a bunch for her... well, add three more to the list! Grand total at the moment... 16. Geeze. Thanks, guys!

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - Custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

#112 kueller

kueller
  • 75 posts

Posted April 5, 2018 - 05:42 AM

Sorry for being less related to the customs but I like the little touch of posting the audio lineage. Quality means less to me in Rock Band where it is loud and competing with clicking plastic, but the slight audiophile part me of appreciates the effort for quality.
no

#113 Mandrag

Mandrag
  • 175 posts

Posted April 5, 2018 - 07:22 AM

Wow, thank you so much for the Coldplay tracks. "Charlie Brown", "Talk" and "God put a smile upon your face" all in one release?! This is just a dream come true, what a fantastic contribution.

#114 drummerockband

drummerockband

I Charted Tegan and Sara and All I Got Was This Crappy Title

• 767 posts

Posted April 5, 2018 - 01:25 PM

SERIOUSLY!? I've been DYING to have Charlie Brown in this game for such a long time! Thanks so much!!

#115 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 243 posts

Posted April 5, 2018 - 01:57 PM

Dude, same here! Coldplay songs are really, really fun to play, but I never listen to them outside of Rock Band. And since my band mate is a huge fan of them, I've downloaded a bunch for her... well, add three more to the list! Grand total at the moment... 16. Geeze. Thanks, guys!

Glad you and rcale appreciate it. There's more to come :3

Sorry for being less related to the customs but I like the little touch of posting the audio lineage. Quality means less to me in Rock Band where it is loud and competing with clicking plastic, but the slight audiophile part me of appreciates the effort for quality.

I got it from the bootlegging community. It's not 100% detailed but got to know where it came from.

Wow, thank you so much for the Coldplay tracks. "Charlie Brown", "Talk" and "God put a smile upon your face" all in one release?! This is just a dream come true, what a fantastic contribution.

You're welcome. There will be more dreams coming true in due time ;)

SERIOUSLY!? I've been DYING to have Charlie Brown in this game for such a long time! Thanks so much!!

You're welcome. Hopefully there are more songs in demand that will get in the game soon.

SEE WIP THREAD

Wakawaka/jawaka 

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users