wingsoveramerica's Customs (5/27/17) The Mamas and The Papas!

custom customs beach boys monkees

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 496 posts

Posted March 31, 2017 - 01:40 PM

It's been a while, hasn't it? I am close to completing Dedicated to the One I Love. Guitar, drums, and vocals (3 parts) have all been charted. Keys and bass need to be polished from a midi file i found.

#82 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 496 posts

Posted April 17, 2017 - 01:39 PM

Those harmonies are the set back from release at this point. This is a song I do NOT want to release without all 3 parts.

So I'm asking help from someone who is good at polishing (and adding lyrics) to harmonies.

#83 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 433 posts

Posted April 17, 2017 - 03:29 PM

Hey wings, I'll be happy to help out again.  Though I won't have much time until this coming weekend.   Just listened to the song again (not one I'm that familiar with) and it sounds like it will be a piece of cake.

Proudly Canadian - The Canada 150 Project Pack #4  -  arriving on Canada 150 Day, July 1st, 2017      -= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-    -= Discussion =-  

#84 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 496 posts

Posted April 17, 2017 - 04:23 PM

Hey wings, I'll be happy to help out again.  Though I won't have much time until this coming weekend.   Just listened to the song again (not one I'm that familiar with) and it sounds like it will be a piece of cake.

Thanks you very much! PM is being sent.

#85 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 496 posts

Posted May 27, 2017 - 07:21 PM

Dedicated to the One I Love by the Mamas and the Papas has finally been completed!

http://customscreato...e-i-love-r16771

#86 Colonel 32dll

Colonel 32dll
  • 737 posts

Posted May 28, 2017 - 03:49 AM

Nice - thanks to all involved!

#87 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 557 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 02:35 PM

Thumbs up!  Thanks! :D

You may think the stuff I bring is 'cheesy' but ask yourself this......is it american or is it brie?

#88 Woody

Woody
  • 20 posts

Posted June 4, 2017 - 09:04 PM

Wonderful song choice. Thank you. :golfclap:

Anymore Mamas and Papas planned?

#89 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 496 posts

Posted June 4, 2017 - 09:56 PM

Wonderful song choice. Thank you. :golfclap:

Anymore Mamas and Papas planned?

I have Dream a Little Dream of Me around halfway completed. I want to do Creeque Alley, Look Through my Window, Monday Monday, I Saw Her Again and Midnight Voyage.

#90 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 496 posts

Posted June 6, 2017 - 08:28 PM

I have taken a break from making customs. I'm now currently trying to get the following songs in RB3:

Paul McCartney and Wings - 1985

The Beach Boys - Lahaina Aloha

The Beach Boys - Heroes and Villains (I am very close to having this song done, it's just the harmonies that have held it back for the past several months)

The Mamas & the Papas - Dream a Little Dream of Me

The Monkees - Nine Times Blue (since I can't find a MIDI for this song, it would take a lot longer than these other songs).

The Monkees - It's Nice to Be with You (this one is very close to being completed, just needs a little bit of polishing).

The Monkees - Someday Man (this one is unlikely to full band, even if it's one of my favorites).

#91 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 496 posts

Posted June 24, 2017 - 05:18 AM

Oh no, I think my external hard drive that carries my custom files (including the WiPs) has failed. :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom, customs, beach boys, monkees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users