C3 Forums

Smashing Pumpkins Discography WIP

East is pre-Gish!

How about this new album? It actually has some legit tracks!

I kind of want to hold off on doing any more Machina until I get these new mixes for reference (but don't worry, you'll still see at least one track before the Machina Resequencing is released).

Of course I still have Adore to work on.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please let me know if you'd like to help out in any way (authoring/testing). If there's a song you'd like to see done before others, please request it. All songs will be full legacy band charts with

Thanks!   Any other songs you guys want to see an upgrade for?

• 3 months later...

I'm back with two killer tracks!

kDdKsqJ.jpg

This is the theme song for the god-like character named Glass in the Machina concept based on the public persona of Corgan. It has heavy guitar riffs and one of the most endurance-testing drum charts from Chamberlin to date.

N4hYRlA.jpg

This is the final song recorded before the initial band's breakup and was premiered on their greatest hits album. Corgan intentionally made this song to sound more like Gish and Siamese Dream, and the blistering guitar solo is sure to take you back to those days.

For those wanting more Pumpkins, I hope to start working on album-finishing projects at some point this year.

When I saw these appear in the customs database my eyes bulged a little. I couldn't believe we were getting Pumpkins! Already downloaded them and played them, and they kick ass! Untitled is one of my favorite Pumpkins songs from right before the band broke up, its awesome having it in Rock Band now. So thank you!

When I saw these appear in the customs database my eyes bulged a little. I couldn't believe we were getting Pumpkins! Already downloaded them and played them, and they kick ass! Untitled is one of my favorite Pumpkins songs from right before the band broke up, its awesome having it in Rock Band now. So thank you!

You are welcome! I'll be relieved when I'm done charting my other project that is taking my time away from this discography :sweatdrop:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...