Smashing Pumpkins Discography WIP

• Please log in to reply
517 replies to this topic

#501 Xenochria

Xenochria
  • 17 posts

Posted July 29, 2018 - 11:26 AM

Thanks a lot! Some of these will definitely be in the megapack, quite a list!

As a side note, I probably won't do many alternate versions of studio tracks for a while (though some are coming ;)).

Edit: In fact, I already have seven of these tracks planned. Additionally, I have already done Mouths of Babes and Blue!

Great, thanks! I know a lot of them are unrealistic. Thanks for even considering them though! And great, I'll check out Mouths of Babes and Blue :)

#502 TheDivineSage

TheDivineSage
  • 2 posts

Posted August 1, 2018 - 05:18 AM

When I try to download 'Jupiter's Lament' I get this message "NoSuchKey The specified key does not exist. c3ufileserver"

Any ideas?

#503 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 742 posts

Posted August 1, 2018 - 02:07 PM

When I try to download 'Jupiter's Lament' I get this message "NoSuchKey The specified key does not exist. c3ufileserver"

Any ideas?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Should be working now!

#504 TheDivineSage

TheDivineSage
  • 2 posts

Posted August 1, 2018 - 04:26 PM

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Should be working now!

It is! Thank you!

I've since noticed the same error on Medellia of the Gray Skies, Blank, and Tonite Reprise. Just to give you a head's up.

It also goes without saying, thank you so much for the insane amount of time and work you've put into these!

#505 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 742 posts

Posted August 1, 2018 - 07:02 PM

It is! Thank you!

I've since noticed the same error on Medellia of the Gray Skies, Blank, and Tonite Reprise. Just to give you a head's up.

It also goes without saying, thank you so much for the insane amount of time and work you've put into these!

Yikes! I don't know what is causing these issues. I'm very happy you have made me aware of this. I'll post here once I have all links restored.

And you are very welcome!

#506 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 742 posts

Posted August 2, 2018 - 05:38 PM

All files have been fixed, thanks again TheDivineSage for pointing them out!

#507 Xenochria

Xenochria
  • 17 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 05:58 PM

Any updates on current progress? :)

#508 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 742 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 06:21 PM

Any updates on current progress? :)

Definitely :)

I have four songs done (Slunk, Jesus Loves His Babies, Pulseczar, and Mayonaise (Acoustic)). I also have various charts done for six other songs.

I was planning on releasing all 10 of these (and then some) under one pack for C3X, but maybe I'll release a song before then? I'd like to keep my consecutive release for every month, so expect something at least before the end of August.

#509 Xenochria

Xenochria
  • 17 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 06:27 PM

Definitely :)

I have four songs done (Slunk, Jesus Loves His Babies, Pulseczar, and Mayonaise (Acoustic)). I also have various charts done for six other songs.

I was planning on releasing all 10 of these (and then some) under one pack for C3X, but maybe I'll release a song before then? I'd like to keep my consecutive release for every month, so expect something at least before the end of August.

Oh hell yes. I'd love Pulseczar asap! Can't wait for the others.

#510 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 742 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 06:41 PM

I'd love Pulseczar asap!

I can arrange that ;)

#511 Harrug

Harrug
  • 7 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 07:07 PM

Killer songs!  Looking forward to seeing the acoustic Mayonaise in that pack down the line, its probably my favorite acoustic cover the band did of one of their songs.

#512 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 742 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 07:19 PM

Killer songs!  Looking forward to seeing the acoustic Mayonaise in that pack down the line, its probably my favorite acoustic cover the band did of one of their songs.

Yeah I really like that one since they used the original 1993 studio vocal take!

#513 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 742 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 08:11 PM

Wrapped in a distorted, phased-out tone, this tune is otherworldly.

N10IyXN.jpg

This will be the last track released before a megapack, stayed tuned for that!

#514 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 742 posts

Posted August 16, 2018 - 10:56 PM

Those of you looking for fun drum tracks, I promise you will enjoy what is coming soon ;).

#515 Dangus

Dangus
  • 367 posts

Posted August 18, 2018 - 05:30 AM

Those of you looking for fun drum tracks, I promise you will enjoy what is coming soon ;).

:rock:  :rock:  Will have to download for sure.

#516 Xenochria

Xenochria
  • 17 posts

Posted August 26, 2018 - 03:21 PM

Sorry to hijack the thread temporarily and ignore the lame spiel below but you guys might be interested...

Please join the new "Official" Smashing Pumpkins Discord server!

There have been a few attempts at an SP Discord in the past and they all seem to be gone now... but this one will be a concentrated effort to get a real lively community for real time chat. We have custom roles (which allow you to set yourself as a "fan" of a particular album, your name color will change to the color of that album), custom emojis of Billy looking sad, different channels for topics of discussion, one of which is dedicated to that night's live SP show, and more events and activities planned. The server bot is even called Billy Corgan. Please join, all!

https://discord.gg/WX2me2x

#517 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 742 posts

Posted August 26, 2018 - 08:24 PM

I joined and encourage any other fans to as well!

#518 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 742 posts

Posted September 15, 2018 - 11:08 PM

"Why does 'Perfect' have that cutoff at the end?" 

No, there is no cutoff. It just leads into this song...

z7AOg0f.jpg

Thanks to Cheesecake Militia for recording the preview video!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)