Smashing Pumpkins Discography WIP

• Please log in to reply
521 replies to this topic

#481 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 753 posts

Posted May 23, 2018 - 09:38 PM

Wow!....... now that's an update!

Nice job and thanks for the additional TLC!

:rock:  :D  :rock:

Thanks! 

Any other songs you guys want to see an upgrade for?

#482 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 753 posts

Posted May 25, 2018 - 03:10 PM

9ZZ106z.jpg

I took months on the drum chart to come up with something that I liked.

Harmonies of course!

While Disarm (Live) is under collaboration efforts, I will be focusing on releasing Silversun Pickups' Carnavas before I return for more SP. Any song requests?

#483 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 832 posts

Posted May 25, 2018 - 04:22 PM

Crestfallen

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#484 Harrug

Harrug
  • 10 posts

Posted June 1, 2018 - 11:04 PM

I'm a little late, but I would love to see Slow Dawn charted someday if that's possible.

#485 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 753 posts

Posted June 2, 2018 - 02:06 PM

I'm a little late, but I would love to see Slow Dawn charted someday if that's possible.

Yeah, absolutely! 

I'll plan to do Crestfallen and Slow Dawn next.

#486 Xenochria

Xenochria
  • 17 posts

Posted June 28, 2018 - 09:14 PM

Requests? How about Ugly (Gravity Demo)? It's Ugly but electric and sounds amazing. United States from Zeitgeist would be amazing. Same with Bring the Light. Oh, and how about Pulseczar from Veiuphoria?

#487 BuggySpaghetti

BuggySpaghetti
  • 2 posts

Posted July 1, 2018 - 10:40 PM

If you're still taking requests, I would love to hear Jesus I/Mary Star of the Sea! The title track from Oceania would be a really fun one to play too.

#488 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 753 posts

Posted July 2, 2018 - 04:57 PM

Thanks for responding, guys.

Requests? How about Ugly (Gravity Demo)? It's Ugly but electric and sounds amazing. United States from Zeitgeist would be amazing. Same with Bring the Light. Oh, and how about Pulseczar from Veiuphoria?

Ugly (Gravity Demo) - While I would certainly end up doing this at some point, it would still probably be a far ways off. Currently doing a live electric version of Disarm!

United States/Bring the Light - I'll make these the first I do from Zeitgeist once I get done with Adore/Machina/Machina II.

Pulseczar - This one is tempting. I could definitely prioritize it.

If you're still taking requests, I would love to hear Jesus I/Mary Star of the Sea! The title track from Oceania would be a really fun one to play too.

Jesus I/Mary Star of the Sea - So this is a Zwan track, not technically part of the SP discography. With that said, I'll definitely be doing that entire album. Maybe I'll make this my next large-scale project outside of the SP discography?

Oceania - As previously mentioned, I'm very dedicated to finishing the pre-breakup material before doing much post-reunion. This is a great track though and will most likely be the next one I do from that album.

#489 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 753 posts

Posted July 13, 2018 - 03:21 AM

It's been a solid one and a half months since a release and I'm here to break that dry spell with a track from an album that I have not yet visited!

oImbA4Z.jpg

Machina II is a lost album, unknown of its place in the Smashing Pumpkins catalog.

Machina I, released 2000, was initially intended to be a double album similar to the likes of Mellon Collie. However, the label stripped this idea and the entire Machina concept album was dissolved. There is an untold story strung along the tracks from both Machina albums, but this album was never commercially released. Instead, it was released for free on the Internet as the band broke up as three EPs and an LP.

Slow Dawn is the opening track from Machina II (on the first EP), and it carries that unique Machina-feel. It also features a guitar solo and the spectacular Jimmy Chamberlin on drums.

#490 Harrug

Harrug
  • 10 posts

Posted July 13, 2018 - 04:04 AM

Thank you so much for this song, I am truly joyous over it's release on here.  I very much look forward to playing it tomorrow!  And I eagerly await future releases, however long they might take.   :D

#491 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 753 posts

Posted July 13, 2018 - 05:15 AM

Thank you so much for this song, I am truly joyous over it's release on here.  I very much look forward to playing it tomorrow!  And I eagerly await future releases, however long they might take.   :D

You are most welcome! Things should start picking back up ;)

#492 Xenochria

Xenochria
  • 17 posts

Posted July 15, 2018 - 01:39 PM

God how could I forget, can I ask for any sort of priority for Speed Kills? I love that song so much.

#493 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 753 posts

Posted July 15, 2018 - 03:42 PM

God how could I forget, can I ask for any sort of priority for Speed Kills? I love that song so much.

You bet!

#494 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 753 posts

Posted July 18, 2018 - 08:08 PM

Adore's third single.

lBrKKdN.jpg

#495 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 753 posts

Posted July 25, 2018 - 10:48 PM

I'm planning a Smashing Pumpkins Megapack that should cater to all. Keep those suggestions coming, I'm listening!

On that same note, I will probably contribute releases mostly to C3X from now on. That means expect larger packs spaced further apart.

#496 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 832 posts

Posted July 26, 2018 - 04:46 AM

My suggestion is finish off Adore lol

#497 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,820 posts

Posted July 26, 2018 - 07:10 AM

Please?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

#498 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 753 posts

Posted July 26, 2018 - 07:04 PM

My suggestion is finish off Adore lol

Chipping away at it ;)

Please?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Oh boy. I'll get there!

#499 Xenochria

Xenochria
  • 17 posts

Posted July 28, 2018 - 07:26 PM

I'm planning a Smashing Pumpkins Megapack that should cater to all. Keep those suggestions coming, I'm listening!

On that same note, I will probably contribute releases mostly to C3X from now on. That means expect larger packs spaced further apart.

Awesome!  I'll compile my suggestions here (already mentioned a few). These are gonna be some deeeep cuts. And some incredible live versions. Most of this is a super wishlist so I'd be happy with anything. More legit/reasonable/pleeeeease I’m begging you suggestions towards the top.

Speed Kills

United States

Pulseczar

Ugly (Gravity Demo)

Disarm (Earphoria version)

Bring the Light

Bleeding the Orchid

Doomsday Clock

7 Shades of Black

A Song for a Son

Slunk

Blast (Fuzz Version)

Godzilla (from Mashed Potatoes)

Raindrops + Sunshowers

Solara

Saturnine

Untitled

Real Love

Heavy Metal Machine

Superchrist

Cash Car Star

Appels and Oranjes

Mouths of Babes

Blue

White Spyder

Tear

Panopticon
Freak

Spiteface

Fuck You (An Ode To No One) Live at Metro (this one: )

The Everlasting Gaze (2000-11-29, United Center) (this one: https://archive.org/...900_d1_t10.shn)

The Aeroplane Flies High (Live at Belfont France, officially released with TAFH Deluxe Edition, also found here: )

Porcelina of the Vast Oceans (Live at Belfont France, officially released with TAFH Deluxe Edition, also found here: https://youtu.be/CBUicuBd8ow?t=1h3m10s)

A Song for a Son (Live at Atlantic City, found here: )

Cherub Rock (Acoustic Live from Earphoria)

Zero (8-track demo)

Today (Broadway Rehearsal Demo)

Here Is No Why (Pumpkinland Demo) (Bonus track on Mellon Collie deluxe)

The Groover

Knuckles

Jackboot

New Waver

Why Am I So Tired

phew. You asked for suggestions!

#500 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 753 posts

Posted July 28, 2018 - 09:10 PM

phew. You asked for suggestions!

Thanks a lot! Some of these will definitely be in the megapack, quite a list!

As a side note, I probably won't do many alternate versions of studio tracks for a while (though some are coming ;)).

Edit: In fact, I already have seven of these tracks planned. Additionally, I have already done Mouths of Babes and Blue!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)