Smashing Pumpkins Discography WIP

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#1 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 252 posts

Posted May 17, 2016 - 08:27 PM

n66knd.png

Please let me know if you'd like to help out in any way (authoring/testing). If there's a song you'd like to see done before others, please request it. This will most likely be pre-2001 albums only, but I will still do a few post-reunion songs later.

All songs will be full legacy band charts with all difficulties charted. I will also add harmonies and keys to songs that I find worth the trouble (or if they are requested).

Songs being worked on (finished parts in blue)
  • Landslide (G)
  • Glynis (G/D/B)
  • Silverfuck (D) (collab with Banshee)
  • Farewell and Goodnight ()

***Note***
-Cherub Rock and Today were on previous Rock Band titles and, due to the rules of this website, are not available to you if you did not export those games.
-Siva and Zero are currently available to purchase as they are official Harmonix DLC.
-Tonight, Tonight, Bullet with Butterfly Wings, 1979, and The Everlasting Gaze were not charted by me.

Studio Albums

B-Side Compilations

Other Songs

Special thanks to my collaborators:
BearzUnlimited
Ruck Bogers 22
AJFOne23

#2 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,169 posts

Posted May 18, 2016 - 05:59 AM

I have released Jellybelly minus vocals. If you want to add to it let me know.

#3 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 252 posts

Posted May 18, 2016 - 01:31 PM

Add to it? Do you just mean download it and change any charting to make it uniform with the album charting?

#4 rcale

rcale
  • 207 posts

Posted May 18, 2016 - 05:07 PM

Very pleased to hear this! There are a couple of Smashing Pumpkins tracks out there already but someone really digging into them on an album project basis would be great.Looking forward to 'Siamese Dream' already. Best of luck!

#5 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 1,169 posts

Posted May 18, 2016 - 06:01 PM

Add to it? Do you just mean download it and change any charting to make it uniform with the album charting?

Yes. The only thing I did were the drums and tempo map fixing. The guitar and bass were from an FOF chart. So you would add vocals to it and you'd have the complete song. I'd be willing to do a venue once it's ready :)

#6 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 252 posts

Posted May 18, 2016 - 08:54 PM

Very pleased to hear this! There are a couple of Smashing Pumpkins tracks out there already but someone really digging into them on an album project basis would be great.Looking forward to 'Siamese Dream' already. Best of luck!

Thanks! I'll probably just be working on songs as I get to them, filling out Mellon Collie and Siamese Dream first. I just have always thought that Jimmy Chamberlin's drum parts have been among the most fun to play for drummers. :)

Yes. The only thing I did were the drums and tempo map fixing. The guitar and bass were from an FOF chart. So you would add vocals to it and you'd have the complete song. I'd be willing to do a venue once it's ready :)

Alright thanks, I'll let you know when I get to it.

I am currently working on Here Is No Why. I have the drums done and am almost done with expert guitar.

#7 Thomas O'Malley

Thomas O'Malley
  • 78 posts

Posted May 19, 2016 - 05:20 PM

Looking forward to any pumpkins that you and others do. They're a great band and yeah the drums on those Harmonix charted songs are quite fun.

#8 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 252 posts

Posted May 20, 2016 - 12:09 AM

I should have Here Is No Why up tomorrow. Just need to make a few chart corrections and completely overhaul the overdrive sequences. After that I will be working on the fan-favorite Mayonaise.

#9 genchinblade

genchinblade
  • 5 posts

Posted May 20, 2016 - 12:57 AM

Nice, can't wait to play some more SP songs. Jimmy Chamberlin's drums are definitely a blast to play!

#10 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,294 posts

Posted May 20, 2016 - 02:57 AM

Good artist choice.  Especially their first 3 albums.  Looking forward just like the others.

#11 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 252 posts

Posted May 20, 2016 - 03:14 PM

Here Is No Why is now available!

#12 NeedDreamer

NeedDreamer
  • 187 posts

Posted May 20, 2016 - 03:45 PM

Disarm and Perfect would be grest additions for Rock Band

#13 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 252 posts

Posted May 20, 2016 - 03:49 PM

Disarm and Perfect would be grest additions for Rock Band

Disarm will be the next I chart after Mayonaise then. Perfect will also be nice, but I plan on doing Adore after the first three albums.

#14 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 549 posts

Posted May 20, 2016 - 04:03 PM

Disarm will be the next I chart after Mayonaise then. Perfect will also be nice, but I plan on doing Adore after the first three albums.

Thanks so much for more Pumpkins! I've wanted Disarm in the game for so long! Can't wait!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

#15 hotfuzz

hotfuzz
  • 90 posts

Posted May 21, 2016 - 05:44 AM

Super excited about this project. Luv me some pumpkins. Thanks for Here is no why!

#16 genchinblade

genchinblade
  • 5 posts

Posted May 21, 2016 - 09:45 AM

looking forward to more sp customs!

#17 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 252 posts

Posted May 23, 2016 - 02:34 AM

I just wanted to post a little update here.

Mayonaise is coming along nicely, and Bearz is helping me out by doing guitar. He also might be doing a number of things for future releases. I expect Mayonaise will be available in a few short days, possibly sooner or later depending on Bearz's progress. Also, I have looked through the forum and found a number of posts mentioning a couple songs from Adore: Ava Adore and Perfect. Because of this, I have decided to go ahead and add Adore to the main post, with those two songs to be done shortly.

I now have a short order of songs in a queue.

Here are the next 6 songs to be released:
Mayonaise
Disarm
Perfect
Rocket
X.Y.U.
Ava Adore

Finally, if I can get CAT to work, I think I will be using it for chart reductions as that is a very time consuming process. Furthermore, I am opening this project up for any help besides drum and tempo map charting. But do not fear, I will not abandon this project without help. But since I am working a job this summer (I am a college student), I do not have as much time as I'd like to chart customs. My best guess is that you can expect at least one song every week.

Cheers.

#18 Thomas O'Malley

Thomas O'Malley
  • 78 posts

Posted May 24, 2016 - 01:30 AM

Yes, looking forward to the next songs and an extra thx to bearz for helping out as well. The willingness for ppl to work together is a part of what makes this community great!

#19 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 252 posts

Posted May 25, 2016 - 01:05 PM

I am pleased to announce that Mayonaise is now available for download!

Mayonaise won a Rolling Stones readers poll for best Smashing Pumpkins songs. 

Thanks to BearzUnlimited for his help charting guitar and venue, as well as editing other charts.

#20 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 252 posts

Posted May 25, 2016 - 01:06 PM

Also, I have recently released an updated version of Here Is No Why that now has uniform album art with the other already released tracks from Mellon Collie. The update also fixes a minor tempo map issue.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users