PAX EAST 2016 Full RECAP - Online Play Announced, Ion Drum Kit Compatibility & More

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,652 posts

Posted April 29, 2016 - 07:43 PM

I don't play online ever and I don't have an xbox live sub.  So overally I'm not sure what to think, I guess it depends on what else is offered for the money.

Yeah I can see it being irritating paying for your ISP, Xbox LIVE Gold, and the update to play online.

I'm assuming there will be a lot of other content. At least that's what Harmonix seems to be implying.

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#22 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted April 30, 2016 - 12:41 AM

My theory for the new mode is some sort of RPGish leveling up your profile similar to Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock. 

#23 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 856 posts

Posted April 30, 2016 - 07:23 AM

So I have an ION kit for my 360. Do I need to buy a new brain module AND this adapter that's comming out?

kFntCK9.jpg

#24 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted April 30, 2016 - 04:12 PM

So I have an ION kit for my 360. Do I need to buy a new brain module AND this adapter that's comming out?

As long as your ION drum kit brain functions correctly then all you need is to buy this new PDP XboxOne adapter coming out this fall.  The PDP adapter will accept the wired 360 ION brain as well as the wired MadCatz Midi Pro Adapter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users