Journey - Don't stop Believin

Journey

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 johnbob1

johnbob1
  • 73 posts

Posted April 13, 2016 - 11:13 AM

Will this song come to rock band 4 dlc i bought it for rock band 3 on Wii but when i try to go onto the manage songs it get connection error so unable to play it on rock band 3 Wii. 

#2 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted April 13, 2016 - 12:17 PM

In theory it is going to be available for those who bought it on Xbox 360 and now are playing on Xbox One or those who bought it on PS3 and are now playing on PS4. Either way you're out of luck.
If it makes you feel better, I have a nagging feeling that nobody is going to get any of those songs at all...

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

#3 johnbob1

johnbob1
  • 73 posts

Posted April 13, 2016 - 12:22 PM

In theory it is going to be available for those who bought it on Xbox 360 and now are playing on Xbox One or those who bought it on PS3 and are now playing on PS4. Either way you're out of luck.
If it makes you feel better, I have a nagging feeling that nobody is going to get any of those songs at all...

on rock band 3 on Wii when i go to get more songs then go to manage songs how come it comes up with connection error?

#4 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted April 13, 2016 - 12:44 PM

No idea. Contact Harmonix. If you already bought it in the past, you should be able to redownload it now.

#5 johnbob1

johnbob1
  • 73 posts

Posted April 13, 2016 - 12:48 PM

No idea. Contact Harmonix. If you already bought it in the past, you should be able to redownload it now.

redownload it on rock band 4 u saying. i downlaod a load of songs for rock band 3 and had not got enough space so i go to manage songs and delete the song  don't wanna play at that time and redownload one i want to play. i only have space to download 4 or 5 songs at a time if i want more to play at one time i would have to make space on Wii memory 

and i remember that Nintendo said they would disconnect Online from Wii (at that time the Wii U was only new and all)

#6 Storm360

Storm360
  • 299 posts

Posted April 13, 2016 - 04:11 PM

Rock Band 3's music store still works, but if you have alot of DLC, I'd suggest investing in a SD card anyways

#7 johnbob1

johnbob1
  • 73 posts

Posted April 14, 2016 - 08:05 AM

Rock Band 3's music store still works, but if you have alot of DLC, I'd suggest investing in a SD card anyways

but does it still work on Wii (not Wii U)

#8 Storm360

Storm360
  • 299 posts

Posted April 15, 2016 - 03:51 PM

Yup I connected on my Wii not too long ago ( a week or so?)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Journey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users