Septekka's WIP/Plans

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Doxophobia

Doxophobia
  • 9 posts

Posted January 19, 2019 - 08:33 PM

How soon do you think you'd be doing Planet of the Apes and/or Backwards Marathon? I'm planning on doing small 3-4 song track packs for their respective albums including those tracks, but I probably won't bother charting those tracks if that's something you'll already be completing in the next few months or so. 

#22 Septekka

Septekka

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

• 272 posts

Posted January 19, 2019 - 11:20 PM

How soon do you think you'd be doing Planet of the Apes and/or Backwards Marathon? I'm planning on doing small 3-4 song track packs for their respective albums including those tracks, but I probably won't bother charting those tracks if that's something you'll already be completing in the next few months or so. 

most things on here it's gonna be a while before i'll get to them (just cause there's so much damn stuff i want to chart, and even this list is kinda outdated, too!), so if you really wanna do them now i'd say go ahead

Ooh that Sufjan Stevens 3-song flow in "planned" looks really good. I can't wait to see that!

i'm late but shut

check out my customs thread for some COOL FUCKIN SHIT!!!

Rpbw4bh.png

---

i think that indie band pink floyd really messed up when they didntmake that whole song money just the cash register sounds
pink floyd's "the wall" is an entire concept album about a man who needs no education because his dream is simply to build a lovely big wall

#23 Derekô

Derekô
  • 96 posts

Posted January 24, 2019 - 07:34 AM

Just had to hop in here to congratulate you on the Kid A release and praise you for your lighting and animations.  Those little flourishes, to me, make your customs truly shine and stand a cut above the rest.  It's fun enough to hit notes that resemble the instruments in songs you love... but see the screen glitch, swirl, or light up at just the key moments really illustrates how much effort you put into these things, and I hope it's something you never skimp on.  Thanks for the content as always.

OM2uucL.png

#24 fastbuck

fastbuck
  • 10 posts

Posted March 28, 2019 - 10:34 AM

just have seen your list and would love to see the "Goodbye You! Black Emperor" songs. Post-Rock is still pretty much missing on RB (there is on "Explosions In The Sky" song and i've requested more of this genre years ago. Should be fun on guitar and drums...

#25 kueller

kueller
  • 125 posts

Posted March 29, 2019 - 02:37 AM

amnesiac when
no

#26 nancet

nancet
  • 1 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 04:02 AM

Hey, just to say that I would love nothing more than for you to chart the Epic Indies Pack. Playing through Beach Life-in-Death would be an absolute dream. Thank you so much for all the hard work, I love playing the stuff you already charted!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users