• 5,936 posts

Posted January 9, 2017 - 10:53 AM

Thank you for your efforts man. :)

#22 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 27 posts

Posted January 9, 2017 - 11:42 PM

Thank you for your efforts man. :)

Trust me, I don't plan on stopping this anytime soon. I want to see these get done as much as anyone else :P

#23 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 27 posts

Posted January 24, 2017 - 12:56 AM

[UPDATE 1/23/17]

Today I bring to you all two almost full band charts of two of my favorite songs from The Presidents of the United States of America: Love Everybody and Crown Victoria. Both of these songs have guitar, bass, and drums, as well as overdrive

• Love Everybody - Possibly the highest I've ever set a song's BPM.
  • Crown Victoria - Not a difficult song on any instrument, but it's a wonderful song that I recommend regardless.

I know I usually don't announce my projects, but I'm working on something a little different. I recently fell in love with The World God Only Knows, and I've been charting the opening song for season 1. The full 8 minutes. The drum chart is done, but lacking overdrive so I'm thinking of releasing it in my next update. I found music sheets for the full song, and so I'm also trying my hand at charting pro keys. It's been hard as crap so far, and unrealistically time consuming,  but I've got I think two of the six parts done relatively accurately. I won't give an estimate on what that will be done, but I'm more than willing to work with anyone who actually knows what they're doing with pro keys.

#24 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 27 posts

Posted March 3, 2017 - 04:30 AM

[UPDATE 3/2/176]

Today's update is kind of big. The only new song today is The World God Only Knows, but there are also updates to older songs. But first-

• The World God Only Knows - The complete, eight minute version of the opening song to the show of the same name. I promised pro keys, but I have reached an impasse on certain parts. I may try to chart vocals since they're such a big part of the song and seem to generally follow the same pitches as keys. Guitar is also a possibility, but I can't hear any bass to try and chart from. The drum chart is still a lot of fun on its own and has some interesting beats.

The entire Pink Lemonade album now features overdrive and changes that range from chart and tempo map fixes to complete recreations of the song entirely. Most notably, Neoprene Byzantine now has Tacky Ornamental Slut, the end of Pink Lemonade, tacked on to the beginning and I used the album version of the song with the complete intro. Most of these songs have guitar and/or bass charts in the works.

Finally, Warsaw is back up with a fixed drum chart, overdrive, and bass. Guitar is hopefully on its way too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Closure in Moscow, Drums, Them Crooked Vultures

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users