PIK's WIP|6969 - Ninja Sex Party & The Hit - TWRP (ft. Ninja Sex Party)| Vocal Help

Ninja Sex Party tupper ware remix party twrp wip 6969 the hit vocals help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PIK

PIK
  • 87 posts

Posted February 20, 2016 - 10:57 PM

These are 2 customs that I'm working on right now. It would be great if someone could do some vocals on them. If no one does I will just do unpitched vox. (I'm only looking really for vocal help, Keys are optional but i'm not doing them.)

Progress

6969 - Ninja Sex Party

Guitar - Done

Bass - Being Worked On By Me

Drums - Done

Vocals - None So Far

The Hit - TWRP (ft. Ninja Sex Party)

Guitar -  Done

Bass - Done

Drums - Done

Vocals - None So Far

Contact me if you would like to help or if you have questions.

A little FYI, I have the Remix Stems for The Hit.

Update: Someone has offered to help with both.

Edited by PIK, February 21, 2016 - 10:01 PM.

#2 bluebaconfilms

bluebaconfilms
  • 3 posts

Posted February 21, 2016 - 07:59 PM

I would absolutely love to help with both of these. I'm new to charting vocals but I'd love to take a stab at these and do what I can :)))

#3 PIK

PIK
  • 87 posts

Posted February 21, 2016 - 10:00 PM

I would absolutely love to help with both of these. I'm new to charting vocals but I'd love to take a stab at these and do what I can :)))

Sorry, I forgot to update this sooner but someone else has already offered for both.  :shobon:

#4 TheFamousClash

TheFamousClash
  • 11 posts

Posted June 3, 2016 - 04:53 AM

I'm sorry to come and bother, but it's been a while since this was updated. Are there any news on both songs? If needed, I would chart the main vocals for The Hit. Just ask if you do :shobon:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ninja Sex Party, tupper ware remix party, twrp, wip, 6969, the hit, vocals, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users