Septekka's Customs Factory (2018-09-15: 8 singles from a variety of artists and genres, as part of C3 Generations)

c3 full band blue oyster cult carly rae jepsen coheed and cambria devin townsend john cale joy division notorious big sufjan stevens

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#141 Mandrag

Mandrag
  • 196 posts

Posted December 10, 2017 - 09:35 AM

This is truly amazing work. Thanks for your hard work Septekka, epic release!

#142 rcale

rcale
  • 416 posts

Posted December 11, 2017 - 07:08 AM

Yes. Completely agree with the above. A lot of work is being lost in the beautiful C3Thon noise but thank you so much for getting back on with the Radiohead project. Your customs work is of the highest order too - I still play through OK Computer in its entirety regularly. Thank you!

#143 LsK101

LsK101
  • 11 posts

Posted December 13, 2017 - 09:40 PM

Now updated here with the new Radiohead tracks released as part of C3thon. Individual song previews for this release may come pending a response from [Merlin] Beggars regarding the copyright policy on the videos, which currently leaves them blocked worldwide.

Awesome release! I noticed I already had Fake Plastic Trees and Street Spirit from Sideshow's contribution to your Radiohead project. Are these versions directly replacing them now? I saw that those previous versions are no longer on the customs database. And if so, just a friendly heads up to update your spreadsheet for the project.

#144 Septekka

Septekka

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

• 271 posts

Posted December 13, 2017 - 09:46 PM

Awesome release! I noticed I already had Fake Plastic Trees and Street Spirit from Sideshow's contribution to your Radiohead project. Are these versions directly replacing them now? I saw that those previous versions are no longer on the customs database. And if so, just a friendly heads up to update your spreadsheet for the project.

Yeah, these new versions are "remastered," to use a music-related term, and it's recommended that you use these updates if you already had the older versions.

And thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot about that lol

check out my customs thread for some COOL FUCKIN SHIT!!!

Rpbw4bh.png

---

i think that indie band pink floyd really messed up when they didntmake that whole song money just the cash register sounds
pink floyd's "the wall" is an entire concept album about a man who needs no education because his dream is simply to build a lovely big wall

#145 Septekka

Septekka

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

• 271 posts

Posted December 14, 2017 - 11:17 PM

All the new Radiohead tracks now have preview videos!

Rpbw4bh.png

---

i think that indie band pink floyd really messed up when they didntmake that whole song money just the cash register sounds
pink floyd's "the wall" is an entire concept album about a man who needs no education because his dream is simply to build a lovely big wall

#146 LsK101

LsK101
  • 11 posts

Posted December 17, 2017 - 08:34 PM

Yeah, these new versions are "remastered," to use a music-related term, and it's recommended that you use these updates if you already had the older versions.

And thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot about that lol

Noted, excellent work as always dude!

#147 Septekka

Septekka

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

• 271 posts

Posted May 18, 2018 - 11:58 PM

New release is up - DemonUnicorns and I have teamed up to bring you all of Slowdive's Souvlaki! Check the OP for more details.

As as side note, I've apparently reached a limit for how long my OP can be, so I've moved my release list to a separate post.

Rpbw4bh.png

---

#148 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 759 posts

Posted May 19, 2018 - 12:08 AM

Hope you guys enjoy! Another juggernaut album from the Shoegaze genre. Huge thanks to Septekka for pushing this release to coincide with the album's 25th anniversary.

#149 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,430 posts

Posted May 19, 2018 - 04:36 AM

Great job guys, an often overlooked English group. Thank you!

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#150 yaniv297

yaniv297
  • 250 posts

Posted May 19, 2018 - 03:48 PM

This is absolutely amazing, just a jawdropping release. One of the best albums in history here, one that defined a genre. Can't wait to play. Thank you so much.

Yaniv's Workshop - including all my work (hopefully) neatly organized

Primavera Sound project: Day One, Day Two

Arcade Fire Project

WIP Thread

Hit me up if you wanna collab on any of those!

#151 Septekka

Septekka

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

• 271 posts

Posted September 17, 2018 - 02:07 AM

bump because new songs and i FINALLY got this fucking post written out and all the preview videos done, a day after c3g was actually released

Rpbw4bh.png

---

#152 Doxophobia

Doxophobia
  • 9 posts

Posted January 25, 2019 - 05:37 PM

Any chance you could reupload the King Crimson chart previews through MEGA? 

#153 Septekka

Septekka

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

• 271 posts

Posted January 26, 2019 - 02:31 AM

Any chance you could reupload the King Crimson chart previews through MEGA? 

...i don't know how i didn't think of that sooner. i've uploaded all the videos to mega and linked them in the database pages now

Rpbw4bh.png

---

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c3, full band, blue oyster cult, carly rae jepsen, coheed and cambria, devin townsend, john cale, joy division, notorious big, sufjan stevens

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users