Banshee's WIPs - Updated 7/27/17

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#21 VOC Sonder NL

VOC Sonder NL
  • 151 posts

Posted April 25, 2016 - 07:27 AM

I must be dreaming, cuz I see you want to do the Tears for Fears album Songs From The Big Chair,
Wich is my alltime favourite album ever.

That would be so amazing....I dont have the words (i would love to play the bass on RB with that album, unbelievable)

#22 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,151 posts

Posted April 25, 2016 - 07:39 AM

I must be dreaming, cuz I see you want to do the Tears for Fears album Songs From The Big Chair,
Wich is my alltime favourite album ever.

That would be so amazing....I dont have the words (i would love to play the bass on RB with that album, unbelievable)

It's gonna happen! I think I'm going to start on either that, INXS, or Smash Mouth after I finish ZZ Top. I've had both Tears for Fears and INXS on the longest so I'll probably do those first. It'll be a while, but it'll happen!

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#23 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 305 posts

Posted April 26, 2016 - 01:49 PM

Really glad to see someone appreciates Shut Your Eyes. Probably my favorite Snow Patrol song. Looking forward to a lot of these!

#24 VOC Sonder NL

VOC Sonder NL
  • 151 posts

Posted April 26, 2016 - 04:36 PM

Fantastic if you will pull this off, the tears for fears album. Cant tell you how exited i am :)

Also the zz top songs
Sharp dressed man
She got legs
Tv dinner

Great songs!

#25 JMKev

JMKev
  • 34 posts

Posted May 14, 2016 - 01:11 AM

Hey Banshee, just wanted to say thanks heaps for the SP release! Love it!  :rock:

#26 nineteenforever

nineteenforever
  • 175 posts

Posted June 27, 2016 - 01:51 AM

I saw you got a song by Health on there, have you heard "High Pressure Dave"? I f*cking love that song. (it's on GTA V)

You know what imma add it to my list. 

A got a brother called Dave too. He is quite high pressure tbf.

#27 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,151 posts

Posted June 27, 2016 - 01:57 AM

"Tears" is one of my favorite video game songs of all time. It was so perfectly written for the climax of a very intense installment of one of the best trilogies in video game history. I'll definitely listen to more Health.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#28 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 543 posts

Posted June 27, 2016 - 02:38 AM

It's cool to see Simon and Garfunkel on the list. :) I've been thinking about doing America.

#29 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,151 posts

Posted July 13, 2016 - 06:38 AM

It's cool to see Simon and Garfunkel on the list. :) I've been thinking about doing America.

You should, it's a neat song. I attempted "The Boxer" a while ago but realized it was extremely complex. I'm hoping to get my hands on multitracks but I have a feeling they'll be pretty hard to find.

Also self-bump since I added a few songs and updated my progress on Molly Hatchet. If you haven't looked at my customs post, I'm currently taking a break from my own customs to work on collabs and things I promised I'd do for other members of C3. After that I plan on starting my next project, and it's looking like you guys will be seeing Smash Mouth, Tears for Fears, and/or INXS fairly soon. There may also be a few surprises in between so stay alert!

Any demand for songs will be considered to be pushed up my queue.

Thank you,

Banshee

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#30 murlatok

murlatok
  • 97 posts

Posted July 13, 2016 - 09:25 AM

Don't know whether you're interested, but I have all the Poets of the Fall charts from FoF forums done within the POTF discography project. Couple of them even have drums charted and they look like legit versions overall. I can send you these charts if you need them.

#31 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,151 posts

Posted July 13, 2016 - 04:35 PM

Oh hell yes, please send them all! Always a sucker for PotF.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#32 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 543 posts

Posted July 13, 2016 - 08:34 PM

You should, it's a neat song. I attempted "The Boxer" a while ago but realized it was extremely complex. I'm hoping to get my hands on multitracks but I have a feeling they'll be pretty hard to find.

There's a DVD-Audio 5.1 mix i believe floating around the internet with the whole Bridge Over Troubled Water album in quad format (4.0). I've heard samples online and they sound great!

#33 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 543 posts

Posted July 13, 2016 - 08:40 PM

And also, +1 for Rebel Rouser!

#34 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,151 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 01:45 AM

Hey all, added a bit of 50s stuff, come check it out. Any +1s (such as wingsoveramerica's post above me) will set it higher in my queue.

Still working on previous commitments but I do plan to start my own stuff again soon.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#35 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 543 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 02:21 AM

+1 for all of these 50s songs!

#36 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,151 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 06:33 PM

Well I can't put them all at the top but I'll see about getting a few of them out sooner rather than later. :P

Also added my oldest song at 1947, an alternate version of Peggy Hill's rendition of "Why Don't You Do Right?". If you remember Jessica Rabbit's introduction from Who Framed Roger Rabbit (I'd be impressed if you couldn't), it's that song.

Also while I'm here I'm adding "Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#37 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 543 posts

Posted July 25, 2016 - 08:50 PM

+1 for "Why Don't You Do Right?".

#38 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,151 posts

Posted August 10, 2016 - 01:45 AM

Gonna change my updating process. As some of you noticed, I now keep my changelog in the "spoiler tab" at the bottom of the master post rather than deleting older change notes after a while. I'm also going to update with comments to make it easier to tell what I've added.

Today I added:

The Cars

• Drive

Rush

• Roll the Bones
  • Where's My Thing?
  • Resist
  • Limbo

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#39 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 767 posts

Posted August 10, 2016 - 02:16 AM

Gonna change my updating process. As some of you noticed, I now keep my changelog in the "spoiler tab" at the bottom of the master post rather than deleting older change notes after a while. I'm also going to update with comments to make it easier to tell what I've added.

Today I added:

The Cars

• Drive
Rush
  • Roll the Bones
  • Where's My Thing?
  • Resist
  • Limbo
Just so you know, Farottone charted the entire Roll the Bones album FB

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

#40 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,151 posts

Posted August 10, 2016 - 02:31 AM

I know, and knowing Farottone he's probably got every single Rush song at least partially charted. I'm currently working with him for other Rush stuff otherwise my Rush list would be a lot bigger. :P

The current Roll the Bones stuff is my own personal project to practice with more complicated charts with various instrumentation and time signatures. They probably won't end up on the database but I'm putting them in my WIP to keep myself organized. I should have pointed that out, my apologies.

Thank you for the heads-up though!

My Customs
My Works in Progress

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users