Banshee's Customs - 9/21/18: C3G & C3X songs

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#181 astronomyhopes

astronomyhopes
  • 42 posts

Posted August 19, 2018 - 12:43 AM

The link for this song is not working.  Saying that this custom can't be found.  

It was removed, because the song became official Rock Band 4 DLC.

#182 robisindy

robisindy
  • 19 posts

Posted August 20, 2018 - 12:39 AM

It was removed, because the song became official Rock Band 4 DLC.

Ah, I didn't realize. I searched in the database and it didn't show up as DLC, it just wasn't there.

#183 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,341 posts

Posted September 22, 2018 - 12:39 AM

Hey all! It's about time I updated my releases from C3G and C3X, so there they are!

v5EanUu.jpg

Because this one hasn't been done yet...for some reason.

YKmpkvV.jpg

Collaborators:
Ultimate_MANG0 - bass, guitar, drums

Because this one also hasn't been done yet...for some reason.

1Zf5HZQ.jpg

"Take a Picture" is one of my favorite songs of all time. Every time I'm agitated or otherwise frustrated I put this on and it calms me and makes me feel better instantly. Richard Patrick's amazing voice, a calm beat, beautiful layered guitars, everything about it is just so soothing, despite the content of the song's lyrics.

5RjyS1X.jpg

Collaborators:
GreenPanda12 - bass, keys, vocals, drum reductions, venue
Rocker1999 - Stem mixing

Because this one also hasn't been done yet...for some reason. This has never really been my kind of music but it's a catchy song and there were stems so I couldn't say no. Actually most of this ended up being charted by GreenPanda, I did guitar and drums and reworked the keys a bit but Panda did an amazing job with everything else, especially those tricky vocals. Shout-out to Rocker for mixing the previously unmixed stems wonderfully.

X21O3xQ.jpg

Collaborators:
oscarj08 - drums
Sideshow - setup, original conversions

This one had actually been on my radar for some time. It wasn't the first time I approached Sideshow requesting to collab with upgrading oscar's old drum charts and it was nice to work with them again. Thanks for letting me upgrade your chart! (also swing beats suck)

cADWl89.jpg

Catchy Latin rock beat, crazy organ and guitar solos, and a crap ton of percussion...yep, it's a Santana song. But really, "my house is dark and my pots are cold"? What does that even mean? Is this the OG "women should be in the kitchen"?

jPrC1Af.jpg

Collaborators:
naginalJJ - bass

We've had a fair amount of DMB in Rock Band but somehow danced all around his biggest hit. Very sexual lyrics can be a bit off-putting when you're actively listening to them and realizing how "adult" this song is for a seemingly family-friendly tune but Dave's impressive voice and calm guitars build up to one of the best outros ever in one of the most beautiful hits of the 90s.

And drummers...I'm sorry.

05iZc0f.jpg

To start the kickoff for C3X I wanted to throw in something but being a bit burnt out and fried from getting C3G assembled I needed something that wouldn't take much work and this was the closest to done I had. It's simple but a fun warmup song to get all your band members ready to play for the night or if you want a easy song to cool down from your last prog metal setlist. Technically it's an instrumental but Kate and Cindy do some harmonies on what could be considered the equivalent of a chorus.

Thank you all as always for checking out my customs. C3X will keep me pretty busy but will result in this thread being updated a lot more. Stay tuned! :)

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users