The Naruto Collection. Help Needed (6 Completed)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 825 posts

Posted December 28, 2015 - 11:46 AM

This here is where we will eventually complete every Naruto opening and closing song. Any one is able to help, just let me know :)

Contibuters:

Ultimate MANG0

Ghostbyob

ElectricSkylab

Oddbrother

Everything has been/will be put into particular albums to hopefully make it easier to know which one is each opening/closing

Naruto (Original) Openings:

rLNuoHF.jpg

tdnzr49.jpg

Sh91u4a.jpg

5KkOD9Q.jpg

Naruto (Originals) Endings

vZK7oDF.jpg

Naruto (Shippuden) Openings

eQ5tYiT.jpg

kFntCK9.jpg

#2 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 825 posts

Posted December 28, 2015 - 11:47 AM

To start off we 3 songs which in my opinion are easily in the top 10 for me, maybe top 5. Silhouette is easily my number 1

tdnzr49.jpg

5KkOD9Q.jpg

eQ5tYiT.jpg

kFntCK9.jpg

#3 frysdog93

frysdog93
  • 39 posts

Posted December 28, 2015 - 12:44 PM

oh my god, what a dream come true.. i love all these songs so much ;_____; i'm gonna be playing these for hours with all my friends. Thank you so much Mang0, Ghostbyob, and ElectricSkylab!! you guys are the best  :D

#4 AmeriikoDrums

AmeriikoDrums
  • 17 posts

Posted December 28, 2015 - 07:08 PM

Thank guys, the Naruto And Shippuden opening is the best, like some Endings too

Edited by AmeriikoDrums, December 29, 2015 - 06:04 AM.

#5 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 825 posts

Posted December 28, 2015 - 11:46 PM

Thank guys, the Naruto And Shippuden opening is the best, linke some Endings to 

We will get there. We will mostlikely start from the begining and  work our way up.

kFntCK9.jpg

#6 AmeriikoDrums

AmeriikoDrums
  • 17 posts

Posted December 29, 2015 - 06:11 AM

We will get there. We will mostlikely start from the begining and  work our way up.

Silhouette, is the opening where i currently watching , nice (Y)  so, in a older post of "CustomRepository, i´ve found the Opening of HighSchool of the Dead, it has a really nice soundtrack too, the endings of Maon Kurosaki 

Edited by AmeriikoDrums, December 29, 2015 - 06:50 AM.

#7 Gizlayer20

Gizlayer20
  • 2 posts

Posted December 29, 2015 - 07:17 AM

I love you thank you very much !! 

I need to contact you what is your skype ? :airquote:  :airquote: 

#8 ghostbyob

ghostbyob
  • 523 posts

Posted December 29, 2015 - 07:26 AM

get ready for v2 of "Go!!!" and "Silhouette" :)

Posted Image

#9 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 825 posts

Posted December 29, 2015 - 08:17 AM

get ready for v2 of "Go!!!" and "Silhouette" :)

Yeah I forgot overdrive on them, IM SORRY! :P Working on it!

I love you thank you very much !! 

I need to contact you what is your skype ? :airquote:  :airquote: 

Just message me through here, I'm having alot of issues with skype at the moment. I should fix it soon

kFntCK9.jpg

#10 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 825 posts

Posted December 29, 2015 - 10:13 AM

Go and Silhouette have been updated. Added missing overdrive and some chart fixes

kFntCK9.jpg

#11 SuD

SuD
  • 74 posts

Posted December 29, 2015 - 02:07 PM

OMGosh! THANK you so much! my kids and I are SO happy because of you! we were waiting for so long for GO!!! that I was doing an awful bad done version with a fof guitar chart just to have it on the game! now I can stop doing this monster =)
and what can I say about Haruka Kanata and Silhouette? I wasn't expecting... awesome!
thanks again!

#12 Distressed Ping

Distressed Ping
  • 282 posts

Posted December 29, 2015 - 04:38 PM

This is awesome! i'm especially looking forward to Closer by Joe Inoue, Toumei Datta Sekai by Motohiro Hata (This song gives me goosebumps) and Kaze by Yamazaru.

I guess it all depends on what song's you plan on doing,but i'm crossing my fingers that i see the above songs at some point :)

#13 Mtyness

Mtyness
  • 87 posts

Posted January 2, 2016 - 01:17 AM

Yes!! Flow!! That is so Awesome!! Great Start for this Year! You Guys Rock!!!

#14 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 825 posts

Posted January 2, 2016 - 01:41 AM

This is awesome! i'm especially looking forward to Closer by Joe Inoue, Toumei Datta Sekai by Motohiro Hata (This song gives me goosebumps) and Kaze by Yamazaru.

I guess it all depends on what song's you plan on doing,but i'm crossing my fingers that i see the above songs at some point :)

I want to have every opening and closing done. It's more of a matter of when that will be. We will do it bit by bit, most likely starting at the begining now :)

kFntCK9.jpg

#15 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 825 posts

Posted March 27, 2016 - 06:07 AM

So sorry everyone that it's been so long with nothing. At the moment I have my hands full with deadlines for other projects, so they come first. Progress has been very slow. I encourage ANYONE who wants to can do ANYTHING in regards with charting, please send me a message. I don't want this thread to be dead, I want to keep this going :)

kFntCK9.jpg

#16 Distressed Ping

Distressed Ping
  • 282 posts

Posted March 28, 2016 - 11:47 PM

I'm glad this thread isn't dead, really enjoyed you're Naruto customs so far. Hope you get back to charting them some day.

#17 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 825 posts

Posted March 29, 2016 - 03:59 AM

Haruka Kanata has been updated. Fixes to all instruments have been done, so be sure to re-download :)

kFntCK9.jpg

#18 frysdog93

frysdog93
  • 39 posts

Posted March 29, 2016 - 09:04 AM

thanks for the update! i still play this song all the time, so i'm super happy/excited to download a new version :D best of luck with the rest of the collection, really appreciate your work

#19 Seligrafo

Seligrafo
  • 2 posts

Posted March 30, 2016 - 09:34 PM

Keep up the great work! The guitar chart on Go!! is kind of wonky in my opinion. Something about it just feels not fun. I think it might be the chord order but obviously that can't really be helped. Other instruments feel great though! Really looking forward to what comes next!

#20 ghostbyob

ghostbyob
  • 523 posts

Posted March 31, 2016 - 12:39 AM

I know what I do with G/B/D of all songs Seligrafo, all instrument are worked properly for RB engine vs Real notes.

Thanks for enjoy with this project

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users