• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,638 posts

Posted December 2, 2015 - 06:15 PM

https://www.kickstar...monix/amplitude

It seems it's actually happening. I'm surprised how they went from months of silence to "it's coming out in a month."

Now that I have a PS4 I'll buy the game but there's no way I'm buying RB DLC to use for it if that's even a thing. So it'll probably just be the cost of the game and play it for what it's worth. Blitz caught my attention and I barely played it for 2 hours overall, so I don't know how much this will entertain me, but I'll give it a try.

Thoughts?

#2 raynebc

raynebc
  • 217 posts

Posted December 2, 2015 - 06:20 PM

I'll be waiting for it to come out on PS3.  I don't have any Rock Band stuff on the Sony family of consoles, so it'll probably just be the stock setlist for me.

#3 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,638 posts

Posted December 2, 2015 - 06:27 PM

Ha. Just read through the thing and I recognize 0 of the songs on the playlist. Fun times. But glad to see it's only going to be $20. I don't mind wasting that much in the hopes of maybe having some fun. Maybe.

#4 maotico

maotico
  • 67 posts

Posted December 2, 2015 - 07:31 PM

The set list looks likes it's full of electronic music. I don't think this music was meant to be known, considering Harmonix seems to have created a good amount of the songs. I might just buy it anyways. Hopefully it's a lot of fun.

#5 sanchny

sanchny
  • 29 posts

Posted December 2, 2015 - 09:02 PM

The original was a blast. The music for it and for Frequency were mostly unknown electronic songs, yes, but that was part of the charm.

I don't have a PS3/PS4, so I'll look on in envy for now and start a list of Sony exclusives that would make a PS4 worth it for me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ps4, amplitude, harmonix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users