atupomaruru's customs [2017-01-13: Abstract Nonsense by Neru ft. Kagamine Rin]

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#101 iammax

iammax
  • 615 posts

Posted January 4, 2017 - 03:45 AM

Real glad to see more X Japan!

*psst hint* I'd love to get some of the more agressive-but-symphonic songs like Silent Jealousy

#102 jloboc

jloboc
  • 256 posts

Posted January 4, 2017 - 05:11 AM

Can I say I love you??? 😂😂😂😂

Well I love X Japan and this is a great way to start 2017!!!

Look forward to playing this song.

Saludos!

#103 TrowaAyanami

TrowaAyanami
  • 45 posts

Posted January 4, 2017 - 11:52 PM

It's great to see some more X Japan songs in Rock Band. Great job!

If I have to nitpick, I watched the chart video of the song and there were a few things I noticed, specifically on vocals.

For example, "The dream is over" line at 4:25 has harmonies that isn't charted.

Also, there are harmonies from 5:29 until the end of the song that aren't charted either.

Like I said, these are just tiny nitpicks, but otherwise, you've done a great job with these songs and I can't wait for you to chart more X Japan songs in the future!

#104 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 149 posts

Posted January 5, 2017 - 12:00 AM

It's great to see some more X Japan songs in Rock Band. Great job!

If I have to nitpick, I watched the chart video of the song and there were a few things I noticed, specifically on vocals.

For example, "The dream is over" line at 4:25 has harmonies that isn't charted.

Also, there are harmonies from 5:29 until the end of the song that aren't charted either.

Like I said, these are just tiny nitpicks, but otherwise, you've done a great job with these songs and I can't wait for you to chart more X Japan songs in the future!

Oh by all means nitpick, I do make mistakes and I appreciate when people point them out so they can be fixed.

I see what you mean and I'll try to get an update out tomorrow, if not then in a few days. Thanks for your feedback ^^

#105 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 149 posts

Posted January 5, 2017 - 08:23 PM

Updates to earlier releases:

** X Japan – Endless Rain

** Christopher Tin Baba Yetu (ft. Soweto Gospel Choir & Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) [Pro Guitar Update]

Endless Rain had some harmonies that I missed charting that have now been added, thanks again to TrowaAyanami for pointing that out. As for Baba Yetu, I've found myself playing pro guitar and pro bass more and more lately, and I've been wanting to add them to some of my old releases since I very rarely charted them back then. I'll be focusing on updating the easier songs that are within the range of what I'm actually capable of playing first, such as Baba Yetu, which is definitely among the easier guitar/bass songs I've made.

I'll also be taking this opportunity to fix some mistakes I've noticed in some of my releases. Baba Yetu had some phrases that weren't capitalized properly and the improper timing of the phrases caused the lyrics to show up weirdly with static lyrics on; both issues have been fixed in this new version.

#106 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 149 posts

Posted January 7, 2017 - 12:38 AM

** Kawada Mami – JOINT [Pro Guitar Update]

Here's another pro guitar update, this time to a song that has actual guitar in it :o

It's a step up in difficulty from Baba Yetu, but it should still be pretty managable... as long as you know your barre chords.

#107 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 149 posts

Posted January 8, 2017 - 02:06 AM

** Neil Cicierega – Wndrwll [Pro Guitar Update]

Ummm... anyway, here's Wndrwll.

#108 iammax

iammax
  • 615 posts

Posted January 8, 2017 - 03:02 AM

Nice, Civ  4 music (although frankly, I don't like Civ 4 as much as 5 + BNW, no matter how much people tell me I"m wrong!)

#109 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 149 posts

Posted January 8, 2017 - 03:09 AM

Nice, Civ  4 music (although frankly, I don't like Civ 4 as much as 5 + BNW, no matter how much people tell me I"m wrong!)

Civ V is my clear favorite too (haven't played VI enough to say much about that one though), but Civ IV undoubtedly had the most epic title theme in my opinion ^^

#110 iammax

iammax
  • 615 posts

Posted January 8, 2017 - 03:29 AM

I think Civ VI could be better than V once it has more civs and maps (this will come in time with DLC and patches, etc), but also some SUBSTANTIAL rebalancing (district costs too high, tech costs too low, etc) and re-working of the really stupid AI.

The framework for a superior game is there, but currently, V beats it

#111 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 149 posts

Posted February 7, 2017 - 04:14 AM

New song added!

** Kent – Mannen i den vita hatten (16 år senare) *

Songs with an asterisk (*) next to them also have pro guitar/bass charted where applicable.

Today's release is an older song from the Swedish rock band Kent (who broke up just last year). While they weren't exactly that famous internationally, some of you may recognize them from their song VinterNoll2 which was featured on GH4's setlist and is also available as a custom in the database.

#112 TheWay123

TheWay123
  • 110 posts

Posted February 7, 2017 - 06:05 AM

Ooh, Kent! I loved their song in GHWT.

#113 Mandrag

Mandrag
  • 152 posts

Posted February 7, 2017 - 12:30 PM

You're my hero for doing this. Let me know if you need someone to convince you of doing more Kent tracks. I could go on for a while...

#114 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 142 posts

Posted February 7, 2017 - 02:09 PM

Thank you so much for Kent! Kärleken väntar is one of my favorite songs of all time, and this one ain't bad either.

#115 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 149 posts

Posted February 15, 2017 - 06:29 PM

** Junichi Masuda – Battle! Gym Leader Battle [Pro Guitar Update]

In addition to adding pro guitar and pro bass charts, I've also added multitracks that Nerd42 was kind of enough to extract for me. As a result, the legacy charts and keys/pro keys have been updated as well such that each instrument now corresponds with a single channel used in the original track.

#116 murlatok

murlatok
  • 98 posts

Posted February 16, 2017 - 07:48 AM

Thank for Kent. Never even thought of it coming to RB. Röd album by them is one of my all time favorites. Would be great to seem more from them.

#117 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 149 posts

Posted February 20, 2017 - 08:37 PM

New songs!

Undertale OST Part 2

** Toby "Radiation" Fox – sans./Nyeh Heh Heh! [authored by egead]

** Toby "Radiation" Fox – Snowy [authored by egead]

** Toby "Radiation" Fox – Uwa!! So Holiday/Mysterious Place [authored by egead]

** Toby "Radiation" Fox – Dogbass/Dogsong *

** Toby "Radiation" Fox – Premonition

** Toby "Radiation" Fox – Danger Mystery/Undyne/Run! *

** Toby "Radiation" Fox – Waterfall/Quiet Water *

** Toby "Radiation" Fox – Bird That Carries You Over A Disproportionately Small Gap *

** Toby "Radiation" Fox – Thundersnail *

** Toby "Radiation" Fox – Home [Pro Guitar Update by me, song authored by egead]

** Toby "Radiation" Fox – Heartache [Pro Guitar Update by me, song authored by egead]

Songs with an asterisk (*) next to them also have pro guitar/bass charted where applicable.

In celebration of the anniversary of egead's first Undertale song pack, here's another bunch of Undertale tracks, in collaboration with egead! :D

#118 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 149 posts

Posted March 12, 2017 - 10:01 PM

New song added!

** Zach Paris & Yang Hong – Triplets (Green) *

Here's a bit of a weird idea I've been wanting to try out for quite a while. This is a performance of G. H. Green's ragtime piece Triplets, which was written as a xylophone/piano duet. The piano is split between keys and bass in the chart, and the xylophone is charted to drums. It took some careful planning to chart a xylophone part for a 4 pad drum set, but after a few revisions I feel the current version flows quite nicely, although with its pretty complex patterns it's definitely quite a challenge to play.

#119 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 149 posts

Posted April 8, 2017 - 08:24 PM

New song added!

** Pokémon – Mimikyu's Song *

I finally got around to playing through Pokémon Sun the other week! And so I decided to make a custom of this short song about my new favorite Pokémon. It's a bit on the easier side, but it's a cute song and the guitar part is interesting enough ^^

Also if anyone is able to find either the singer or the writer of the song then please send me a message... I loathe having to put "Pokémon" as the artist for the song, but since I can't find any info about the artist that will have to make do for now.

#120 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,346 posts

Posted April 12, 2017 - 03:52 AM

That's certainly a strange pick. I played the game and didn't hear that. And you even did Pro Guitar and Bass. It definitely shows effort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users