OldGreenFairy's Customs [102 songs - 11/11/15]

custom metal rock band old green fairy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#21 OldGreenFairy

OldGreenFairy
  • 17 posts

Posted November 11, 2015 - 06:16 PM

Please link to the database instead of direct links.

I'll do it for my next topic updtate.

#22 Enirpyc

Enirpyc
  • 47 posts

Posted November 12, 2015 - 04:57 PM

Thanks a lot, I'm a huge Arch Enemy fan... Would love to see charts for all instruments and all difficulties, but that's an awesome start :)

#23 beard216

beard216
  • 2,032 posts

Posted November 12, 2015 - 09:18 PM

Not to be a bummer, but a few of the song you did, I have converted from FoF with all diffs. But I did not post them in the DB. I know for sure I've done Avalanche by Arch Enemy. lol

Professional defeater of Hobbzee's RB scores since 1989. :D :P

My C3 Universe Profile!

#24 OldGreenFairy

OldGreenFairy
  • 17 posts

Posted November 13, 2015 - 09:40 AM

Thanks a lot, I'm a huge Arch Enemy fan... Would love to see charts for all instruments and all difficulties, but that's an awesome start :)

Maybe one day I'll re-upload my song with CAT for lower dificulty. But, for now, Fallout take ALL my time, ahah.
By the way, I agree, Arch Enemy is - for me - one of the best death metal band ! I'll see them again soon ( 11/23 ) :D

Not to be a bummer, but a few of the song you did, I have converted from FoF with all diffs. But I did not post them in the DB. I know for sure I've done Avalanche by Arch Enemy. lol

Well, this is not realy bad. Two version is good ! If my custom is not good for somes peoples, maybe your can be enjoy them ^^

#25 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,311 posts

Posted November 13, 2015 - 12:23 PM

Maybe one day I'll re-upload my song with CAT for lower dificulty. But, for now, Fallout take ALL my time, ahah.
By the way, I agree, Arch Enemy is - for me - one of the best death metal band ! I'll see them again soon ( 11/23 ) :D

Well, this is not realy bad. Two version is good ! If my custom is not good for somes peoples, maybe your can be enjoy them ^^

Two versions is bad. :) Unless those are 2 entirely different charts, having 2 versions is just confusing if one of the 2 has more than the other...

#26 beard216

beard216
  • 2,032 posts

Posted November 13, 2015 - 03:30 PM

Two versions is bad. :) Unless those are 2 entirely different charts, having 2 versions is just confusing if one of the 2 has more than the other...

That's why I pointed this out since all of his charts are Expert only.

My C3 Universe Profile!

#27 OldGreenFairy

OldGreenFairy
  • 17 posts

Posted November 13, 2015 - 07:46 PM

Well, I don't see the same songs in the database when I uploaded. But whatever, I can keep my work for me ^^

That's why I pointed this out since all of his charts are Expert only.

Easy, Med and Hard is cool but it would be smarter to compare the quality of the part charted.
But, I don't care ! I share my work only for the comunity, so that people can play on music that I have never seen on RockBand or GH (95% of my work ).
If you want erase my version for a new with E,M,H, ok, do it ! :)

#28 beard216

beard216
  • 2,032 posts

Posted November 13, 2015 - 09:29 PM

It's really easy to search the forums for songs that are already done but not posted in the database. Takes like a minute.

My C3 Universe Profile!

#29 OldGreenFairy

OldGreenFairy
  • 17 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 07:46 AM

It's really easy to search the forums for songs that are already done but not posted in the database. Takes like a minute.

I think you're juste a huge child. Sorry, but I do my work. I look at the database to see if my customs are allready in. I post my work for peoples who want to play my songs and a child went here only for annoy me. I was thinking this comunity better than that, but no. If you want have the database Only for you, okay, keep it. I go away and keep my work for me. See ya !

#30 beard216

beard216
  • 2,032 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 08:07 AM

Oh wow, I didn't mean to drive you away but I do believe it's posted in the forum rules. C3 kinda frowns on duplicate songs. 

My C3 Universe Profile!

#31 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,541 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 08:49 AM

:brosius:

#32 beard216

beard216
  • 2,032 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 08:58 AM

:brosius:

Agreed.

My C3 Universe Profile!

#33 Enirpyc

Enirpyc
  • 47 posts

Posted November 17, 2015 - 06:41 PM

11/26 Toulouse for me! T'es français du coup? :P Merci encore / Thanks again haha

#34 fanf13

fanf13
  • 18 posts

Posted November 26, 2015 - 04:59 PM

Am I to late for the Arch Enemy Songs? =(

#35 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,311 posts

Posted November 26, 2015 - 05:03 PM

Ok, since suggesting to check if a song has been done is an act of aggression, let's close this thread and be done with it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom, metal, rock, band, old, green, fairy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users