WIP: The Pillows - Funny Bunny

wip pillows funny bunny

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xtkbilly

• 1 posts

Posted November 1, 2015 - 10:09 PM

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share and get some advice on my first chart ever. It is very much a work in progress, as I just got the expert Drum, Guitar, and Bass in. I wanted to get some feedback on it before I start on working the vocals and lower difficulty charts, to make sure I didn't drastically mess something up early on.

I don't have a copy of RB3 right now to test this out myself (which is actually why I've held off on uploading it up until now). Thought it would be a good idea to test myself, then give to public to test. But I've had trouble getting searching for a copy, so I figured it's better to give out now, rather than sit on it forever.

Thanks in advance, and I hope to hear some good (or constructive) things!

Oh, and if I did anything wrong here in the forums by the way I uploaded this, made my post, or whatever, feel free to let me know and I'll work on it. I'm also pretty new here as well >_<

EDIT: I was able to get the copy of RB3 that I originally had from an old friend! Tested out the song, and I might do some minor edits to Guitar/Bass, but otherwise, I'm pretty excited to have made something and see it work.

Edited by xtkbilly, November 6, 2015 - 08:23 AM.

#2 bostengaable

• 250 posts
Posted January 24, 2016 - 08:45 PM

i was played your custom song on my rock band the song works fine. :haw:

but i´m not good at sync customs. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wip, pillows, funny bunny

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users