• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 158 posts

Posted October 31, 2015 - 11:12 AM

GreenDay2160x500.jpg?itok=RVZCmnj9

Welcome to my Work in Progress page!

I don't compile non-full band customs, so I provide charts for others to finish them.

All my drum charts have manual animations.

Blue: Tempo mapped

WIPs:

None at the moment

#2 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 333 posts

Posted October 31, 2015 - 08:14 PM

I can test it out for you if you want.  This was a song I was going to eventually get to.

#3 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 158 posts

Posted January 30, 2016 - 06:27 PM

Added songs and updated This Is How I Disappear. I didn't work on customs for a while but I'm working again. 

#4 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 158 posts

Posted August 30, 2016 - 07:39 PM

Update: Added Baby Eyes by Green Day.

I will start doing more drum charts of Green Day and Billy Talent without proper tempo map (are they useless without doing it properly?) just for fun.

#5 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 276 posts

Posted January 15, 2017 - 11:47 PM

I can help you with vocals on Take Back. I was going to work on it myself :)

Edit: I noticed you needed guitar as well as bass. Ill try to do bass, but it is hard to hear with all of the drums/vocals in the way. Guitar should be simple.

Want to help me chart Green Day songs? Send me a PM!

#6 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 158 posts

Posted January 16, 2017 - 05:41 AM

Glad to hear that but unfortunately I had problems with the tempo map and scrapped it. I forgot to update the list. I can send you a MIDI I have that can help you with charting it.

#7 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 303 posts

Posted January 16, 2017 - 06:41 PM

(...) without proper tempo map (are they useless without doing it properly?) (...)

To play in Rock Band, you do need a proper tempo map, unless the band played incredibly tightly in the studio, which is incredibly unlikely.

#8 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 276 posts

Posted January 17, 2017 - 07:34 PM

Glad to hear that but unfortunately I had problems with the tempo map and scrapped it. I forgot to update the list. I can send you a MIDI I have that can help you with charting it.

Thanks that would be great! It would help a lot. Ill give you credit if/when I complete it

#9 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 276 posts

Posted January 17, 2017 - 07:37 PM

Im not very familiar to Baby Eyes and Fuck Time because I don't have Dos but if you need help I will help you

#10 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 158 posts

Posted January 27, 2017 - 05:37 PM

Added Let Yourself Go from ¡Uno!

#11 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 276 posts

Posted January 27, 2017 - 06:26 PM

I have a Baby Eyes guitar chart. I actually have all Uno Dos and Tre guitar charts. I chart vocals now but im still catching up listening to Uno Dos  and Tre songs so im not familiar with the other charts.

I know Kill The DJ, Sweet 16, Angel Blue, See You Tonight, Nightlife, Wow! That's Loud, and X-Kid from the albums.

#12 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 158 posts

Posted January 27, 2017 - 06:35 PM

I have a Baby Eyes guitar chart. I actually have all Uno Dos and Tre guitar charts. I chart vocals now but im still catching up listening to Uno Dos  and Tre songs so im not familiar with the other charts.

I know Kill The DJ, Sweet 16, Angel Blue, See You Tonight, Nightlife, Wow! That's Loud, and X-Kid from the albums.

I have a guitar chart for it, too. Did you get it from the Frets on Fire forums?

#13 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 276 posts

Posted January 27, 2017 - 06:51 PM

I have a guitar chart for it, too. Did you get it from the Frets on Fire forums?

I got them off of YouTube but they were probably from the Frets on Fire forums too. I cant download any songs from FOF forums D: I don't know why D:

#14 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 276 posts

Posted January 27, 2017 - 07:00 PM

I got them off of YouTube but they were probably from the Frets on Fire forums too. I cant download any songs from FOF forums D: I don't know why D:

Oh nevermind, I was thinking of scorehero.com I think all of their GD links are down

#15 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 276 posts

Posted January 27, 2017 - 10:49 PM

Ill help with Bang Bang!

Edit: Lol no collab on that song

#16 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 276 posts

Posted February 3, 2017 - 05:20 PM

Any chance you can work on Forever Now next? I started working on vocals for every song in Rev Rad, as well as kill the dj from uno. So if you want to collab, im open :)

#17 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 158 posts

Posted February 4, 2017 - 07:50 PM

Any chance you can work on Forever Now next? I started working on vocals for every song in Rev Rad, as well as kill the dj from uno. So if you want to collab, im open :)

If it has a tempo map, then sure. But I can't work on it for a while because I have important exams.

#18 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 158 posts

Posted February 6, 2017 - 03:58 PM

UPDATE:

I'm in the process of updating my custom of Spokesman by Goldfinger and I want to add pitched vocals to it. The problem is that I suck at charting vocals. I managed to chart them but I'm not confident enough with the chart to release the custom. So if any kind soul could take a look at it, I would really appreciate it.

Here's the RPP + audio

#19 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 158 posts

Posted February 9, 2017 - 08:02 PM

Another update:

I'm no longer working on Bang Bang. Turns out the custom of it needs a lot of work and I don't have the skills to fix that many issues on Guitar/Bass. I made the drum chart for it using RexVoluntas' chart as a reference, though.

#20 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 276 posts

Posted February 12, 2017 - 03:54 AM

Another update:

I'm no longer working on Bang Bang. Turns out the custom of it needs a lot of work and I don't have the skills to fix that many issues on Guitar/Bass. I made the drum chart for it using RexVoluntas' chart as a reference, though.

I'll work on it! I have a clean guitar chart. Im working on bass currently. I'll adjust the vocals as well

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users