<anglebracket's customs> <December 25 - Quick Update>

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#161 anglebracket

anglebracket
  • 148 posts

Posted May 28, 2016 - 07:00 PM

May 28 - White Town and Chromeo

i have a really bad habit of jumping between projects as i grow bored working on the same thing for too long. over the last month this has resulted in me getting a lot accomplished, but not much actually ready for release. i do, however, have these two songs to show that i have in fact been doing things. first is one-hit wonder White Town's "Your Woman"; a song you probably never thought you'd see in Rock Band, but here it is. second is electro-funk duo Chromeo's breakout single in the US, "Jealous (I Ain't With It). both of these songs have challenging, funky basslines that are a ton of fun to play, and Your Woman shines on keys as much as Jealous does on harmonies.

you can expect to see chart contributions from me in other people's threads sometime soon...

0cb5355415.jpg

099fb2a440.jpg

< my customs >

< latest release: White Town and Chromeo >

#162 Oddbrother

Oddbrother
  • 568 posts

Posted May 28, 2016 - 11:38 PM

Thanks for releasing these two songs. "Your Woman" is my guilty pleasure.

Right and right, left and left, spin and turn, and a great big smile.

#163 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 309 posts

Posted May 28, 2016 - 11:43 PM

YESSS JEALOUS, MY FRIEND CORY AND I LOVE YOU

Edit: do you want the multitracks for it btw?

#164 anglebracket

anglebracket
  • 148 posts

Posted May 28, 2016 - 11:53 PM

YESSS JEALOUS, MY FRIEND CORY AND I LOVE YOU

Edit: do you want the multitracks for it btw?

hold up, there's multis? i only knew of an acapella. i'd love to have those; i'll rechart whatever i need to and upload a V2 at some point.

< my customs >

#165 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 309 posts

Posted May 28, 2016 - 11:58 PM

PM'd yo

#166 RBPUK

RBPUK
  • 217 posts

Posted May 30, 2016 - 11:23 AM

I've not tried it in game but the Chromeo track has no cover in visualizer

#167 anglebracket

anglebracket
  • 148 posts

Posted May 30, 2016 - 11:48 PM

I've not tried it in game but the Chromeo track has no cover in visualizer

a bunch of people have been having this issue, along with some folks not being able to play it in-game. i'm working on a V2 with the multis Oreo sent me, so hopefully the issues will be fixed in that version.

< my customs >

#168 Epietro

Epietro
  • 177 posts

Posted June 9, 2016 - 10:54 PM

a bunch of people have been having this issue, along with some folks not being able to play it in-game. i'm working on a V2 with the multis Oreo sent me, so hopefully the issues will be fixed in that version.

Just came here to second that it definitely doesn't work in game. In fact, if you try to play it, it will bump you out to the main menu and lose whatever set list you were doing.

#169 nineteenforever

nineteenforever
  • 175 posts

Posted June 22, 2016 - 11:39 PM

Hey man, I haven't bothered to read the whole thread (sorry) but I noticed Cake By The Ocean isn't on the database? 

Also, I like your taste, you give Pop some much needed Charting Love. I chart vocals, keys and drums and I'll have a dig at guitar and bass but my five-fingered instrument charts are usually less than stellar. I also like adding some finishing touches (practice events, lip-sync audio and sometimes animations is shiny enough in my book). I'd be happy to collab with you if ever need assistance. 

#170 RBPUK

RBPUK
  • 217 posts

Posted June 23, 2016 - 12:26 AM

Hey man, I haven't bothered to read the whole thread (sorry) but I noticed Cake By The Ocean isn't on the database?

Its now available as official DLC, so its been removed.

#171 nineteenforever

nineteenforever
  • 175 posts

Posted June 25, 2016 - 08:04 AM

Its now available as official DLC, so its been removed.

Oh right, damn that's a catchy song, thanks anyway!

Huh, are RB4 DLC song links (to Xbox Marketplace) not getting added to the database anymore? I thought that was handy to see all Rockband songs that ever existed ever in one place - the C3 Database

#172 DrCitanUzuki

DrCitanUzuki
  • 1 posts

Posted June 25, 2016 - 06:58 PM

Any ETA on a V2 of Jealous? I want to play that song so bad, and seeing it in my list of songs but being unable to play it is just teasing...

#173 anglebracket

anglebracket
  • 148 posts

Posted July 23, 2016 - 07:14 PM

Any ETA on a V2 of Jealous? I want to play that song so bad, and seeing it in my list of songs but being unable to play it is just teasing...

i have a big release planned for sometime in the next few weeks, which includes that song. hang in there...

< my customs >

#174 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 405 posts

Posted October 8, 2016 - 06:30 PM

I fixed a small issue with the vocals/harmonies in "Sleeping with a Friend" by Neon Trees. All the apostrophes in the song were underscores. It's not very important, but go ahead and grab this version if you want: http://www.mediafire...g with a Friend

Also if angelbracket sees this, feel free to just update the database version and I can take this one down. I sent it to you a few months ago, but you may have just forgotten about it.

#175 anglebracket

anglebracket
  • 148 posts

Posted December 25, 2016 - 06:12 AM

hi there. it's been a while. as to why that is and what i've been up to, i'll explain soon, but for now i have a quick announcement.

Neil Cicierega, comedian/multimedia artist/weird internet guy extraordinaire, just released stems for the entirety of his band Lemon Demon's newest album, Spirit Phone. some of you may remember that i had a Lemon Demon pack in the works a while ago, and as it happens one of the tracks in it is from Spirit Phone. without saying too much else: expect new customs from me soon. ;)

< my customs >

#176 CTRLCMD

CTRLCMD
  • 12 posts

Posted May 8, 2017 - 05:40 AM

Hi. I wanted to play Bitter Taste, but both the 1x and 2x versions of the song won't load on my 360. I saw someone else on the thread had the same problem as well. I really like the song by the band, and would love to play it in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users