<anglebracket's customs> <December 25 - Quick Update>

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#121 Anchor Rancor

Anchor Rancor
  • 50 posts

Posted February 21, 2016 - 12:41 AM

I'd be over the moon with anything from Fantasies

I think TomGuy is setting up to chart Fantasies soon. He may have changed plans, though.

#122 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 356 posts

Posted February 21, 2016 - 01:59 PM

I think TomGuy is setting up to chart Fantasies soon. He may have changed plans, though.

That's the plan.  I have the stems for Fantasies but I dislike how they sound as a full mix so I'll just be using them as a reference for authoring.  If anyone wants to collaborate or take them on, I'd be happy to help out.

#123 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 135 posts

Posted February 22, 2016 - 11:44 AM

Bitter Taste still dont have album art  :rolleyes:

#124 anglebracket

anglebracket
  • 148 posts

Posted February 23, 2016 - 01:30 PM

Bitter Taste still dont have album art  :rolleyes:

i messed with the CON again and replaced the database version with the result. give it a try.

< my customs >

< latest release: White Town and Chromeo >

#125 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 135 posts

Posted February 23, 2016 - 05:26 PM

i messed with the CON again and replaced the database version with the result. give it a try.

781a76f6999f95a272f26130896e8ef9.png

:( For myself, i already fixed this, just trying to provide you with the info to fix the current problem for other users!

Maybe something wrong with your version of .png, i uploaded 500x500 version for you, download it here

#126 anglebracket

anglebracket
  • 148 posts

Posted February 23, 2016 - 06:25 PM

781a76f6999f95a272f26130896e8ef9.png

:( For myself, i already fixed this, just trying to provide you with the info to fix the current problem for other users!

Maybe something wrong with your version of .png, i uploaded 500x500 version for you, download it here

i started with a 500x500 png. the version mentioned in my last post uses a different image, and also has metadata changes that i'm hoping will solve the crashing issue PilgriM80 had.

< my customs >

#127 Maulrock

Maulrock
  • 55 posts

Posted March 3, 2016 - 03:29 PM

I have tried all versions and every one crashes to start and has no album art. All other customs work. Bitter Taste - Three Days Grace that is.

#128 anglebracket

anglebracket
  • 148 posts

Posted March 13, 2016 - 08:25 PM

March 13 - (sic) by Slipknot

i've been tossing around the idea of doing a Slipknot custom for a while, and when a request for this song came up in December, i decided to do it. they're not a favourite band of mine by any means, but this is one of a few songs of theirs that i really love. seems like there's a strange dirth of Slipknot customs around here anyway, so here's this!

i included the intro track from the album, because it seemed appropriate - they always play it before (sic) in concerts. there's devil heads on all instruments for your pleasure/frustration/ankle cramps and solo vox has a lot (a LOT) of percussion sections, so if that's not your thing, go with harmonies. zero dots either way.

finally - i'm working on a lot of stuff right now, and hopefully i'll have a pack finished for next week; another underrepresented band, so stay tuned.

22e91d2102.jpg

< my customs >

#129 anglebracket

anglebracket
  • 148 posts

Posted March 14, 2016 - 07:10 AM

bumping this because i realized i had forgotten to make the vocals unpitched. sorry about that! everything's now in order.

< my customs >

#130 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 185 posts

Posted March 14, 2016 - 08:08 PM

Thanks! Slipknot is always fun to play. 

#131 anglebracket

anglebracket
  • 148 posts

Posted March 22, 2016 - 01:36 AM

March 21 - The Cure 3-pack

yikes, this one happened a lot later than usual. still, better late than never, especially when it means more Cure in RB3. this pack consists of some of my favourites of theirs from the late 80s; including a couple singles and one deep cut. all three are fun for drummers, and the two that feature guitar have rather unique styles for the Cure - freestyle funk on Hot Hot Hot!!! and flamenco-esque acoustic on The Blood. the keyboard parts are all around rather minimal, but each is fun in its own way. enjoy!

not sure if i'll have anything for next weekend, but i'll be contributing to a certain release in early April...

.zip format pack download

dba7cfbdd6.jpg

65698cdd73.jpg

d8aad14a2d.jpg

< my customs >

#132 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted March 22, 2016 - 01:58 AM

Great pick with "Close to Me".  One of their best songs IMO.

#133 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 309 posts

Posted March 22, 2016 - 03:45 AM

Fantastic! Love Hot Hot Hot :D

#134 xzeldax3

xzeldax3
  • 99 posts

Posted March 22, 2016 - 05:09 AM

Thanks for The Cure tracks!

#135 MidnightRambler67

MidnightRambler67
  • 264 posts

Posted March 22, 2016 - 08:40 AM

Thank you for the 3 cure  tracks 

just  :swoon: Close To Me 

#136 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 345 posts

Posted March 22, 2016 - 01:07 PM

Oh man.  Thank you so much!

#137 anglebracket

anglebracket
  • 148 posts

Posted April 3, 2016 - 03:52 AM

April 2 - "Teenage Dirtbag" & "Sleeping with a Friend"

just got two songs this week, but two really fun ones. there's been a Teenage Dirtbag custom floating around for a long while, but it's drums-only and has pretty poor tempo mapping. i've given the '00s one hit wonder the full band treatment it deserves - it's easy all-around, but lots of fun for group play. i also have a Neon Trees song i'd been hoping Harmonix wouldn't take, and as it turns out, i got lucky. Sleeping with a Friend is an underappreciated single, but my absolute favourite song by the band. the harmonies here are beautiful, and i personally think this custom has some of my best vocal authoring. if you're a singer, definitely try this one out.

once again i'm not sure if i'll have a release next weekend. quality over quantity i guess? i've got at least one collab release in April though, as well as something i'm sure you'll all like towards the end of the month.

9179437126.jpg

80ad0b51ff.jpg

< my customs >

#138 Domino

Domino
  • 258 posts

Posted April 3, 2016 - 10:20 AM

What about the full band Teenage Dirtbag by miltoniusprime. Although his doesn't have keys. I've had this for a while.

Is yours based on that, or did you create it from scratch ?

#139 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted April 3, 2016 - 12:06 PM

Is that Neon Trees song from the same album as i love you but i hate your friends?

Do you like lot's of Muse, my thread has it Here
Other bands on my thread are Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry and Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne.

#140 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 411 posts

Posted April 3, 2016 - 02:44 PM

^ yes, Pop Psychology

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users