• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 pksage

pksage

Mostly-Benevolent Overlord

• Administrator
  • 1,109 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 01:04 PM

Blog post: October 2, 2015 - The end of C3, and the beginning of something new! (End of Days 4 of 4)

Use this thread to provide feedback on any of the following songs:

New! The End

• Bachman-Turner Overdrive - "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" (Sygenysis, Nyxyxylyth, Nunchuck, and AddyMilldike)
  • Focus - "Hocus Pocus (Live)" (ghostbyob, mazegeek999, Jimi369, Sideshow, and AddyMilldike)
  • Steam - "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" (with custom C3 crowd vocals) (farottone, Ultimate_Mang0, Ruck Bogers 22, GanonMetroid, Colonel 32dll, and AddyMilldike)

Fixes uploaded in the last week to previous C3 releases:

• alt-J - "Breezeblocks": Keys and venue fixes
  • Jeff Buckley - "Hallelujah": Fixed an audio channel bug
  • The Mars Volta - "Cassandra Gemini": More venue fixes after last week and some lyrics fixes
  • Of Monsters and Men - "Little Talks": New venue
  • Phoenix - "Entertainment": Drums and keys fixes
  • Sum 41 - "Makes No Difference": New venue, small vocals fixes
  • Tera Melos - "Sunburn": Small vocals and drums fixes

Please use this thread for feedback and general discussion. To report a bug or other issue with these songs, visit these songs' pages in the customs database.

#2 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 5,668 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:08 PM

If you choose to ever read only one blog post from us, make it this time. :)

#3 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,612 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:09 PM

Kinda difficult when there's no blog post up  :brosius:

#4 kobras

kobras
  • 148 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:18 PM

From previous blog post :
"If you were really bored, and you played everychart for every song on every instrument, it would take you 81 days. I sure hope there’s not an achievement for that."

It's on the work.
I have 1973 songs (951 from HMX and 1022 customs)
I have done all the HMX songs I have on guitar/bass/keys/drum/vox
And the same is on the way for customs.
I already done for guitar and keys. Vox is half the way. After vox it will be bass and I will finish with drum

#5 Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock
  • 455 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:21 PM

Thanks for the memories!

This place exudes class. 

Roland Drums | Gibraltar Rack & Hardware | Pearl / Hercules Stands | M-Audio Keyboards | Charts by Harmonix, C3 & Me
░    WiP : Blues Traveler - Run-Around   ░▒▓█ 

#6 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 5,668 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:24 PM

Apologies, it's been a long night. Fixed now.

#7 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 274 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:25 PM

Thank you.

#8 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,125 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:28 PM

beatles.jpg

#9 DoNotPassGo

DoNotPassGo
  • 459 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:34 PM

salute.gif

#10 ShadowOfTheServer

ShadowOfTheServer
  • 172 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:39 PM

Sad to see that C3 is done with weekly releases. It's been fun while it lasted.

RQZhhtm.gif

SotS's Other Customs Thread - NEWEST RELEASE: Gorillaz - 5/4  CLICK HERE TO GO TO THREAD

#11 mneilan

mneilan
  • 287 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:41 PM

thanks for all the songs that you released each Friday i will surely miss my Friday custom songs (this week i don't know the songs so miss for me) 

i am also sad to see the weekly releases  ending they had some of the best songs from this site

#12 Oddbrother

Oddbrother
  • 449 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 02:52 PM

Nice to see one of the songs with a crowd sing-along. Great collaboration on that one!

Right and right, left and left, spin and turn, and a great big smile.

#13 Anchor Rancor

Anchor Rancor
  • 50 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 03:01 PM

All of this was perfect, no better encore could have been conceived. Also, now I see why Hocus Pocus has been mentioned so much without having a complete chart; that song is ridiculous. Great job to everyone involved in the entirety of this project. You deserve it.

#14 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,372 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 03:02 PM

F

#15 Saint Harri

Saint Harri
  • 22 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 03:02 PM

I don't post around here too terribly often, but I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of the guys who have made C3 possible. It has given me something new and exciting to look forward to every single week. Everybody who has authored, put effort into, and released even one song for this project -- be it through the forums or through C3 officially -- just kicks so much ass and I am so proud to have been even just an incredibly small part of this forum.

I look forward to seeing what comes out of the new customs archive and for what the future brings with RB4. I'll see some of you there, I'm sure. Again, thank you guys and gals so much. You're all just incredible.

#16 rolling green

rolling green
  • 265 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 03:24 PM

thanks you C3!!!

#17 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 03:52 PM

Yes, the preview video is on YT and not daily motion. 

Don't know why but daily motion never works and always does not load.

Do you like lot's of Muse, my thread has it Here
Other bands on my thread are Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry and Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne.

#18 Necroblashyrkh

Necroblashyrkh
  • 44 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 03:52 PM

I have been pretty quiet in the release threads since after my Xbox red-ringed back in March and I've only been able to play new songs at friends' places but now that it's ending I want to offer a big thank you to every C3 author for all the work they've shared for my entertainment over the time. I'm afraid I'll only be able to truly understand how great this has been now that it's going to be gone.

That being said, while thinking about my choices for the C3-awards, I realized that a significant number of my favorite customs were actually from the community so a big thanks for the people who've been making those as well. I really hope the community keeps going as strong or even stronger after The End.

#19 Rushfan2112

Rushfan2112
  • 492 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 04:06 PM

Thanks to the whole C3 community for all you have done and accomplished in the amazing 2.5 years running.  

You men & women have been great to us all. Thank you for all the long hours & headaches you've endured along the way.

Words can't describe the gratitude and kindness you great folks have shown.

If I ever hit the lottery !  :haw:  I will remember each & everyone of you. Okay not really but it sounds good. :P  lol 

Thank you for making our Rock Band world  better then anyone could have ever imagined !

I will miss the official weekly songs. But look forward to a new bright future of C3 customs.

You people are Awesome. Music makes the world go round and I've been on my best Journey since finding C3.

Thanks to all of you.......... :smug:     

Love the Music or Hate it but don't complain about it . It's FREE !!

#20 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 578 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 04:17 PM

Hey... I hate to be that guy, and I say it seriously this time, but something pangs, just a little.  This is a celebration of a community that got together, gave of themselves while asking for nothing in return, and discovered they could in fact make life a little better, for themselves and for those around them.  There is a holiday that represents that selfless, gift-giving spirit, and the goodwill that it inspires.  That holiday is mentioned in the blog post for this final release.  Would it be at all possible to spell that holiday's name correctly?  Every time I see the alternate spelling I'm reminded not of the good things about the holiday, but instead of all the bad things that have resulted, most especially the divisiveness that is the exact opposite of the holiday's original intent.  I realize the original spelling is, for some, a direct source of that divisiveness, and I apologize if this request creates further unrest, but, especially in a context like this one, it seems more appropriate to reference the holiday correctly.

With that off my chest, let me thank everyone involved in C3 again for all the fantastic work you have done, and continue to do.  The world of music games, and I would say even the world at large, is a better place for it.  Thank you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weekly release

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users