The Beatles Discography Project

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#41 Drihscol

Drihscol
  • 166 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 07:53 AM

I'm happy to supply vocals/harmonies, and guitar/bass for anything. Also happy to test/fix up any guitar/bass tracks.
I'd love to do I Will, Julia, and Rocky Racoon from the White Album, if no one else wants to do them.

#42 Erniewan

Erniewan
  • 55 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 12:50 PM

^That sounds great, White Album is going to take a lot of work!

Personally, I've been trying to finish up the last 3 keys for Rubber Soul, and then the album will only need Pro G/B (if available).

Pro Keys charter here!

Beatles Discography Spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

#43 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 5,754 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 01:15 PM

To all contributors: next week we'll setup a decent way for you to earmark, but in the meantime, please DO work on anything you want unless somebody else has claimed here in this thread. :)

#44 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 658 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 01:23 PM

I'm torn between leaping into this project, and focusing on my own stuff. I'm already slow and I don't get a lot of time to chart ...

If someone NEEDS me to do something on this project, let me know and I'll help out. Otherwise we seem to have a lot of willing hands.

Now if this were a Rolling Stones discography...  :smug:

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

#45 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 470 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 05:26 PM

I was just wondering if anybody knows about this, but there is a version of I'm So Tired that has an electric guitar and more organ, if you want to hear this version for putting it in the game, i'll you send you a link.

#46 Ollie

Ollie
  • 319 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 12:14 PM

I started doing Real Love some time ago and put it aside when I read that OH was working on it. But since I have no idea when he'll re-release something, if anything at all, I can at least do that one (well and probably others too, not sure which ones yet). And if anyone wants to cooperate/needs help on something, I don't mind working on some parts only.

#47 oscarj08

oscarj08
  • 368 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 05:16 PM

i will be charting some white album drum charts, i will start tempo mapping them xd

#48 brystmar

brystmar
  • 14 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 08:00 PM

As someone who only recently started playing customs, I am thrilled to see this project is underway.  No more switching discs to TBRB!

i will be charting some white album drum charts, i will start tempo mapping them xd

Good luck with Happiness Is A Warm Gun ;).  Love that song, can't wait to see how you chart it.

#49 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,663 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 09:30 PM

As someone who only recently started playing customs, I am thrilled to see this project is underway. No more switching discs to TBRB!

You haven't had to do that in years. All the TBRB songs have been available here for a while. See link in my signature.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

#50 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,754 posts

Posted October 4, 2015 - 04:58 PM

^That sounds great, White Album is going to take a lot of work!

Personally, I've been trying to finish up the last 3 keys for Rubber Soul, and then the album will only need Pro G/B (if available).

We need the spreadsheet to be editable, because we need contributors to pitch in. Can you make a copy just to be safe and then open it up for editing please?

#51 Erniewan

Erniewan
  • 55 posts

Posted October 4, 2015 - 08:08 PM

Can do! Just figured we wanted to permit access case-by-case, but I think we can still see who edited what so it should be fine. I made a copy, but it might be good to back up every few weeks or so.

If any contributors want to mark the parts they are working on, I've been using light pink and EW (my abbreviation).

Pro Keys charter here!

Beatles Discography Spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

#52 maotico

maotico
  • 68 posts

Posted October 4, 2015 - 11:36 PM

How would we get the REAPER projects for these files? How would I share the files if I were to finish?

#53 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 470 posts

Posted October 9, 2015 - 01:10 AM

can you all use the mono versions of the albums?

#54 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 620 posts

Posted October 9, 2015 - 05:03 AM

How would we get the REAPER projects for these files? How would I share the files if I were to finish?

The public drive or "cloud share" service of your choice.  Most people around here seem to prefer MediaFire.  Accounts are free up to 10GB, which can store a lot of customs and even a good handful of densely-packed REAPER projects.

#55 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,754 posts

Posted October 9, 2015 - 09:05 AM

The public drive or "cloud share" service of your choice.  Most people around here seem to prefer MediaFire.  Accounts are free up to 10GB, which can store a lot of customs and even a good handful of densely-packed REAPER projects.

Hold off on that, I'm preparing something more convenient.

#56 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,319 posts

Posted October 13, 2015 - 01:40 AM

project files for people who don't want to start from scratch.

http://www.mediafire...The Beatles.rar

#57 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,754 posts

Posted October 15, 2015 - 11:48 AM

In 10/20 days I'm gonna start working bass/vocals/keys for the first album (Please Please Me). If anybody wants to contribute anything for the album please say so before that deadline so I can hold off on that.

#58 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,372 posts

Posted October 15, 2015 - 12:56 PM

In 10/20 days I'm gonna start working bass/vocals/keys for the first album (Please Please Me). If anybody wants to contribute anything for the album please say so before that deadline so I can hold off on that.

Gimme vox for at least 3.

#59 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,754 posts

Posted October 15, 2015 - 01:45 PM

Gimme vox for at least 3.

I love you. "At least 3" will probably become "I'll take 5 because I'm an awesome man". :)

#60 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,372 posts

Posted October 15, 2015 - 02:51 PM

I love you. "At least 3" will probably become "I'll take 5 because I'm an awesome man". :)

Beatles are a pretty easy sell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users