This project aims at releasing the complete Beatles discography, full band. Anybody is welcome to contribute, but these will be the rules everyone contributing will be asked to follow:
1) Quality of releases will be C3 levels, which means songs will need all C3 requirements and only those. For those who are not aware of C3 requirements because they are independent authors we will either take care of polishing the charts up or instructing them on how to do it depending on volume of work.
2) Contributions, WIPs and final CONs will not be shared to the public until we are ready to release according to the schedule we will set for ourselves. That means that no single song will be released individually if we decide to release full albums only and no albums will be released individually if we decide to release the entire discopgraphy at once.
3) "Claims" are timed: if you claim some part of this project to work on, we will be very happy, but it will be good for 30 days. After that time we can decide to give you more time but by default your claim will be dropped and anybody else can work on it. Please understand that this is necessary to keep a solid schedule. It's nothing personal, see point 6.
4) Contributions are subject to vetting. We can not guarantee all you do will be used, it's conditional to how well it's done, how much time we would need to fix it, etc. We will work hard to fix your content if it needs fixing but please know that we might say "thank you very much but we can't use it" in some cases. It's nothing personal, see point 6.
5) Your contributions are final. If a girl named Yoko tells you you're too good for this project, all you've delivered will belong to the project and will be used (with proper crediting of course). Please understand that no exception will be made: if you commit to release something and deliver it, you can't take it back. It's nothing personal, see point 6.
6) No one is greater than the project. Once we commit to this, our objective is to release the discography. If you feel like your contributions will be more important than the final objective please don't contribute.
For more information stay tuned, for now this is a quick placeholder to let people post in the right place, after End of Days we will revisit everything.