C3 Forums

Sep 25, 2015 - Tons and tons of songs

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blog post: September 25, 2015 - The Great Flood (of songs)! 50+ tracks to keep playing after our releases end! (End of Days 3 of 4)   Use this thread to provide feedback on any of the following songs:

If you want to get into conspiracy theories...Magma C3 lets you change the release year up to 2112 and guess what? C3 released the missing songs from the 2112 album. Has anyone wondered about the lower limit in Magma C3?

I...I may have said too much already.

:psyduck:

If you want to get into conspiracy theories...Magma C3 lets you change the release year up to 2112 and guess what? C3 released the missing songs from the 2112 album. Has anyone wondered about the lower limit in Magma C3?

I...I may have said too much already.

:psyduck:

Aww dude, you just spoiled C3's Gregorian Goodbye Week Extravaganza!

what could top this? i know next week is a surprise, but its all leading to 80s Why would they have put them into decades like that? it was intentional.

Fantastic week, i got 36 of the songs, thanks to all authors and long live C3 Rockband 

Nothing can top this week, so next week is not gonna top it. :) IT'S AN ENCORE! Do you know when artists come back for like 3 songs? When the rest of the concert is why you pay the ticket but those songs send you home a bit happier. That's next week. ;)

I went to address this in the bug tracker, though I noticed I couldn't assign it to GanonMetroid, so wanted to point out that the drummer is in idle_realtime through the entirety of Breezeblocks. This is the new version, didn't download it until after the update.