C3 Forums

Sep 25, 2015 - Tons and tons of songs

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blog post: September 25, 2015 - The Great Flood (of songs)! 50+ tracks to keep playing after our releases end! (End of Days 3 of 4)   Use this thread to provide feedback on any of the following songs:

I keep getting a message "The connection has timed out"  when I try to go to the song database.  Anyone else having this problem?  I'm not having any other problems on the internet than this today.  I want to download songs!  Anyone have any idea why?

I keep getting a message "The connection has timed out"  when I try to go to the song database.  Anyone else having this problem?  I'm not having any other problems on the internet than this today.  I want to download songs!  Anyone have any idea why?

Yeah, I had to download the songs directly from the main post.  Can't go to the Song Database directly.

Guys, keep in mind there's also a few different servers involved. The blog post is hosted by WordPress, the forums and DB front-end are hosted by pksage, and the files themselves are hosted by me. Some parts may work better than others based on this unexpected load. But rest assured, the files will be there when it all calms down. So if you can't get through now, try again later :-)

OMG..... somebody did "Whores" Holy balls. That is one song I never imagined would be available for RB. I'll have to check it out and see if it's the "Kettle Whisle" version. Now, if someone did the live version of "Jane Says" and the Demo of "Mountain Song" from that album, I would be in Janes Addiction heaven. Although I'm not sure since Mountain Song is available in a different version on DLC already. Anywho...... thanks all. This is fantastic.

Great songs this week. Especially surprised and excited to see Neutral Milk Hotel. (As well as some vocaloid.) The only gripe I see is House of the Rising Sun, it sounds like a lot of the ghost notes are missing. That's probably intentional, but I think there should be snares between every ride and one landing on the second ride in the ride triplet hit. A version containing ghost notes would be wonderful, they're only towards the end when the song picks up as far as I can assume. 

OMGosh! how can I thank you guys enough? TONS of great songs... feeling like xmas morning...

seeing all these 60s, 70s, 90s, 00s and 10s, CAN I HOPE to see a huge 80s in the last week??? I'll cry if this happen =P

Have you skipped June entirely this year? :) Also, NO, and I repeat, NO "huge", "large", "big", "fairly big", "more than the usual", etc. release next week. It's an encore, it's very very very few songs. It may even be just one song for all we're saying, THIS here is the release to last you for a while, not next week's. ;)