weekly release

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#81 RBPUK

RBPUK
  • 217 posts

Posted September 26, 2015 - 10:25 AM

Meh - nothing for me this week  :brosius:

Only joking!  Staggering amount of content and variety, a big thank u to everybody involved.

#82 VOC Sonder NL

VOC Sonder NL
  • 161 posts

Posted September 26, 2015 - 03:32 PM

Another fantastic release from C3........you guys.....you guys...

The treasure for me were in the last 3 songs.....michael jackson from the thriller album 

baby be mine 

PYT

human nature

but also tons of goedies in the other songs.....my girlfriend and me will be playing for weeks (that sounds different than what I mean)

Thanks for all the work

#83 mnmt25

mnmt25
  • 2 posts

Posted September 26, 2015 - 08:49 PM

Hi, the link for Sweet Disposition is working?

Thanks for all!

#84 the_void

the_void
  • 7 posts

Posted September 26, 2015 - 09:51 PM

Thanks for all!

Yup not working for me either.

#85 Meander

Meander
  • 120 posts

Posted September 26, 2015 - 10:30 PM

Just a word of advice, Metalhead911 was a charting name that I used before I switched to Meander. 

Anyways, this looks like an epic week. Another DT album (even though I knew about this one [I figure that since it's out now, it doesn't really matter] a bit beforehand) is always a good thing. Especially since we now have their three best albums (SFOM>Awake>I&W) in-game. I'm stoked to see "Drive Home" in there (makes me wish I had gotten around to doing a Steven Wilson pack, but whatever). As always, you can't have too much Rush in here. Lou Reed is a pleasant inclusion. Same with the Final Fantasy tracks.

Also, I'm a Phase Shift player. I don't see the "A Mind Beside Itself" suite in the C3 Song Database.

#86 GanonMetroid

GanonMetroid
  • 144 posts

Posted September 26, 2015 - 11:46 PM

Thanks for all!

Yup not working for me either.

Weird, the file seems to have disappeared off the server. It should be working now.

#87 beard216

beard216
  • 2,227 posts

Posted September 27, 2015 - 07:46 PM

Oh there's Awake! :D

Professional defeater of Hobbzee's RB scores since 1989. :D :P

My C3 Universe Profile!

#88 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted September 30, 2015 - 05:13 AM

If anyone is interested, both "Makes No Difference" and "Little Talks" now have more polished venue direction. Makes No Difference also has some fixes on vocals, so may want to update that one especially.

#89 GreenPanda12

GreenPanda12
  • 454 posts

Posted September 30, 2015 - 05:17 AM

Hey guys, I've recently added venues to both Little Talks and Makes No Difference all thanks to Gigakoops. If you would like the new version, please re-download it from the database. Thank you.

krGOH09.jpg

Rock Band : Harmonies Project Contributor and C3 Author

C3 Universe Profile - http://p.c3universe.com/greenpanda12

#90 iammax

iammax
  • 649 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 02:05 AM

Forgive me for being late, but I"ve been away from my house for a while... is the beginning (of where the vocals comes in) on guitar on "Lifting Shadows off a Dream" supposed to sound like only half the notes are charted? Are those "extra" notes I"m hearing just echoes or something?

#91 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,457 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 02:08 AM

From the blog post:

• “Lifting Shadows Off a Dream” – farottone writes, “On guitar, this song was recorded with an amazing use of the delay technique, so while it may sound undercharted, the notes authored are actually what is played on guitar.”

#92 iammax

iammax
  • 649 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 02:17 AM

Oops, I guess I missed that one, sorry

#93 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,457 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 02:28 AM

Oops, I guess I missed that one, sorry

And now you know something more about your favourite Dream Theater album. ;)

#94 iammax

iammax
  • 649 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 01:37 PM

And they say you never learn anything from video games!

#95 rcale

rcale
  • 430 posts

Posted October 20, 2015 - 02:06 PM

So I finally played that Steven Wilson track, 'Drive Home' last night. Holy shit, what a great record. I've never even heard of him before but man, it's superb. It's a lot of fun on bass, I was properly getting into it towards the end.

I also played, 'Backslider' the other day for the first time. Challenging!

RIP Friday C3 DLC.

#96 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 876 posts

Posted October 20, 2015 - 03:02 PM

So I finally played that Steven Wilson track, 'Drive Home' last night. Holy shit, what a great record. I've never even heard of him before but man, it's superb. It's a lot of fun on bass, I was properly getting into it towards the end.

I also played, 'Backslider' the other day for the first time. Challenging!

RIP Friday C3 DLC.

If you like Steven Wilson then you should check out his main band Porcupine Tree. Some real good stuff there

#97 Drihscol

Drihscol
  • 166 posts

Posted October 21, 2015 - 12:28 AM

Awesome! Glad to hear you're enjoying the track. The whole album is of the same caliber, give it a listen.

#98 rcale

rcale
  • 430 posts

Posted October 22, 2015 - 09:12 PM

I don't mean to derail the thread but are either of you (naginalJJ / Drihscol) able to recommend anything customs-wise that is similar? You mention Porcupine Tree but are you able to point out two or three tunes to start on that are in the same vein as 'Drive Home'? That sort of dreamy, almost proggy, melodic vibe is wonderful - and if there's anything particularly nice for bass then that's even better. No problem, if not. :)

#99 Chips

Chips
  • 421 posts

Posted October 25, 2015 - 07:41 AM

I don't mean to derail the thread but are either of you (naginalJJ / Drihscol) able to recommend anything customs-wise that is similar? You mention Porcupine Tree but are you able to point out two or three tunes to start on that are in the same vein as 'Drive Home'? That sort of dreamy, almost proggy, melodic vibe is wonderful - and if there's anything particularly nice for bass then that's even better. No problem, if not. :)

Check out Trains, it's the perfect entry point for Porcupine Tree in my opinion. I think there's a full band custom of it in Sideshow's thread.

#100 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,592 posts

Posted October 25, 2015 - 08:06 AM

I agree that Trains is a really great song to start off with for Porcupine Tree.  I'm tempted to add harmonies to it in the future.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weekly release

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users