weekly release

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#21 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,664 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:03 PM

One of my favorite songs from this release is Human Nature, and that's a song I discovered through my History of Jazz class while I was in undergrad (yep, that was a real class, and it was awesome).

If you've never heard of Miles Davis, please go listen to his music NOW. If you have, have you heard this one?

Love it.

#22 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 759 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:04 PM

Incredible job to everyone involved! So happy to see the Greese Pack, that will be a huge hit at my home. Thank you all so much! :)

#23 LightBob

LightBob
  • 106 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:08 PM

SO MUCH!!!!

In a pile of things I am grateful and excited for, I literally pumped my fist and let out a loud "YEEEEAAAHH!!!!" for Sometime Around Midnight. I LOVE that song.

I can't thank all of you enough for all of the hard work you've put in on everything.

#24 DVDSmith

DVDSmith
  • 431 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:12 PM

SO MUCH!!!!

In a pile of things I am grateful and excited for, I literally pumped my fist and let out a loud "YEEEEAAAHH!!!!" for Sometime Around Midnight. I LOVE that song.

I can't thank all of you enough for all of the hard work you've put in on everything.

This makes me so happy to see, it's one of my favourite ever songs so i just had to get it done before C3 wrapped up - and it almost didn't make it. Enjoy :)

#25 CmdrXym

CmdrXym
  • 193 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:15 PM

Wow, I must be old.  I know about 8 of these songs.  Hrrm.

(Thanks for Grease!)

#26 EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon
  • 139 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:17 PM

Grease. Oh yeah. Sold.

#27 titiln

titiln

GHtoRB3 Project

• 64 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:18 PM

that's a lot of nuts

#28 PaulaW

PaulaW
  • 106 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:24 PM

I keep getting a message "The connection has timed out"  when I try to go to the song database.  Anyone else having this problem?  I'm not having any other problems on the internet than this today.  I want to download songs!  Anyone have any idea why?

#29 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 5,758 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:26 PM

Working fine for me.

#30 MACST3R

MACST3R
  • 91 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:28 PM

Awesome release! Looks like I'll be downloading 17.  Thanks to all involved.

#31 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 277 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:28 PM

Whoa.

#32 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 568 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:30 PM

Getting at least 30, will have to listen to the others when I get off work
Amazing week everyone!

#33 CmdrXym

CmdrXym
  • 193 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:33 PM

I keep getting a message "The connection has timed out"  when I try to go to the song database.  Anyone else having this problem?  I'm not having any other problems on the internet than this today.  I want to download songs!  Anyone have any idea why?

Yeah, I had to download the songs directly from the main post.  Can't go to the Song Database directly.

#34 b4mv

b4mv
  • 260 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:34 PM

What a week. Jeeze. 

So exciting :]

#35 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,664 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:42 PM

Guys, keep in mind there's also a few different servers involved. The blog post is hosted by WordPress, the forums and DB front-end are hosted by pksage, and the files themselves are hosted by me. Some parts may work better than others based on this unexpected load. But rest assured, the files will be there when it all calms down. So if you can't get through now, try again later :-)

#36 PaulaW

PaulaW
  • 106 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:47 PM

Yeah, I had to download the songs directly from the main post.  Can't go to the Song Database directly.

I didn't realize they were on there to download so thanks.  I'll do that!!

#37 veritasisacerbus

veritasisacerbus
  • 130 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 03:50 PM

I don't even know what to say this is...beyond outstanding.

#38 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 5,758 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 04:11 PM

Dream Theater's A Mind Beside Itself medley is now available from the blog post, soon will be added to the DB. Also, Awake's preview video is up, some animations are silly, they have been fixed.

#39 MrKnifeGuy

MrKnifeGuy
  • 234 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 04:14 PM

OMG..... somebody did "Whores" Holy balls. That is one song I never imagined would be available for RB. I'll have to check it out and see if it's the "Kettle Whisle" version. Now, if someone did the live version of "Jane Says" and the Demo of "Mountain Song" from that album, I would be in Janes Addiction heaven. Although I'm not sure since Mountain Song is available in a different version on DLC already. Anywho...... thanks all. This is fantastic.

#40 boblybob

boblybob
  • 23 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 04:14 PM

Great songs this week. Especially surprised and excited to see Neutral Milk Hotel. (As well as some vocaloid.) The only gripe I see is House of the Rising Sun, it sounds like a lot of the ghost notes are missing. That's probably intentional, but I think there should be snares between every ride and one landing on the second ride in the ride triplet hit. A version containing ghost notes would be wonderful, they're only towards the end when the song picks up as far as I can assume. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weekly release

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users