Rock Band 4 Pre-Order (best value) ??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 twister9150

twister9150
  • 49 posts

Posted September 18, 2015 - 09:16 PM

So I'm sure someone has figured out the best value for pre-ordering RB4. The main bonus is for 30 songs but usually different retailers will add extra bonus on top of that if you order through them. I don't even have a next-gen console but am considering pre-ordering the game for the bonus and then later getting a new console for the holidays.

#2 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 5,020 posts

Posted September 18, 2015 - 09:27 PM

So I'm sure someone has figured out the best value for pre-ordering RB4. The main bonus is for 30 songs but usually different retailers will add extra bonus on top of that if you order through them. I don't even have a next-gen console but am considering pre-ordering the game for the bonus and then later getting a new console for the holidays.

If you have the GCU membership with Best Buy then its 20% off the bundle.

#3 twister9150

twister9150
  • 49 posts

Posted September 19, 2015 - 12:08 AM

Haha I don't think that would be worth it to me since the last game I bought new was RB3. And got Tiger Woods 2014 used off eBay earlier this year.

I will however get a PS4 when the new Uncharted comes out. Just don't play games much anymore except for Rock Band on random weekends with friends.

#4 twister9150

twister9150
  • 49 posts

Posted September 19, 2015 - 12:10 AM

I was looking more for exclusive extra songs bonuses instead of dollar amount value

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users