R U Mine/Somebody Told Me

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Divine Smooof

Divine Smooof
  • 103 posts

Posted September 16, 2015 - 10:13 PM

Ever since Harmonix began releasing new tracks, you pulled any songs that they also released (or plan to release in RB4's case). I noticed that you removed the download links to any of the songs HMX also charted (a decision I respect), while still keeping the songs' existence in the database, which is cool. However, I was wondering if you planned on adding R U Mine and Somebody Told Me back into the database (since you pulled them before you made decide to simply only remove DL links).

tldr; i was wondering if you'd add R U Mine and Somebody Told Me Back into database (without DL links) for the sake of a "complete C3 release list"
\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/

#2 Divine Smooof

Divine Smooof
  • 103 posts

Posted September 16, 2015 - 10:25 PM

There's a chance you might have pulled other songs but I'm pretty sure the only ones missing from the list are those two.
\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/

#3 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,068 posts

Posted September 16, 2015 - 10:46 PM

The DB will probably get a overhaul anyway, stay tuned after the End of Days... ;)

#4 Divine Smooof

Divine Smooof
  • 103 posts

Posted October 4, 2015 - 03:51 PM

Just a heads, up R U Mine is still missing from the database listing.

#5 pksage

pksage

Mostly-Benevolent Overlord

• Administrator
  • 1,109 posts

Posted October 5, 2015 - 03:47 AM

Just a heads, up R U Mine is still missing from the database listing.

I don't think we ever released "R U Mine?" as a C3 custom. Are you thinking of a different song, maybe? Here's the database listing for the official RB3 DLC version of "R U Mine?":  http://pksage.com/cc...mx-rumine-r5692

Somebody Told Me will be back in when I add all of the RB4 songs. I think I might be misunderstanding you on R U Mine, though.

#6 Oddbrother

Oddbrother
  • 490 posts

Posted October 5, 2015 - 04:27 AM

"R U Mine?" was an other custom authored and released by EdTanguy. He pulled it prior to the DLC announcement.
Right and right, left and left, spin and turn, and a great big smile.

#7 Divine Smooof

Divine Smooof
  • 103 posts

Posted October 5, 2015 - 03:39 PM

I swear when "R U Mine?" was first released as DLC, I remember reading in the forum post that it "it was a shame it had to be removed." or something like that. I also remember the song being authored by Gigakoops. I honestly cannot find the forum post regarding Harmonix's new DLC, otherwise I would link it. Maybe they were refereing to a custom outside of the official C3 releases. I will admit that I could be wrong about "R U Mine?" being a C3 custom, but i vividly remember that being the case.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users