iPodwithnomusic's Full Band Linkin Park customs March 6 - Featuring Until It's Gone, No Roads Left, and Primo!

linkin park a thousand suns the catalyst final masquerade in my remains living things the hunting party

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#41 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 9, 2015 - 06:39 PM

Thanks for your customs! Any chance that you make Guilty All The Same? 

Very good chance actually. In fact, I'm already done guitar, drums, and piano  :D

I will try to finish it next.

Makes Linkin Park customs. Click to see my thread!

#42 xzeldax3

xzeldax3
  • 99 posts

Posted November 11, 2015 - 07:22 AM

Thank you for the latest Living Things songs! I really love that album.

#43 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 11, 2015 - 05:12 PM

Thank you for the latest Living Things songs! I really love that album.

No problem! It's one of my favourites as well! Are there any songs off Living Things you want that haven't been charted yet?

#44 cathadal

cathadal
  • 1 posts

Posted November 11, 2015 - 05:48 PM

Thanks for your great work! 

#45 xzeldax3

xzeldax3
  • 99 posts

Posted November 12, 2015 - 06:37 PM

No problem! It's one of my favourites as well! Are there any songs off Living Things you want that haven't been charted yet?

I would love Victimized! It has one of my favorite rap verses by Shinoda and a sweet drum part (which is my main instrument). I always wished Mike did another verse for it though because it's so short!

#46 ShinyZeni

ShinyZeni
  • 241 posts

Posted November 12, 2015 - 07:06 PM

I would love Victimized! It has one of my favorite rap verses by Shinoda and a sweet drum part (which is my main instrument). I always wished Mike did another verse for it though because it's so short!

+1 to literally everything you just said.

#47 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 12, 2015 - 09:09 PM

+1 to literally everything you just said.

Okay I'll definitely be doing Victimized soon then  :)

#48 Kevin_V26

Kevin_V26
  • 15 posts

Posted November 19, 2015 - 02:04 PM

Thanks for these! I'm a huge Linkin Park fan and I'm really enjoying these customs. Maybe in the future I would also like to learn chart customs.

#49 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 135 posts

Posted November 21, 2015 - 11:44 AM

Hey iPod! I just tested all 9 songs on expert drums difficulty, and im impressed! Amazing quality and delay is gone!

But im still thinking that Blackbirds have way too much silence on ending, its ~19 seconds comparing to average 5 seconds in all other songs endings. Blackout silence can be lowered by 5 seconds as well.

And The Catalyst volume is significantly lower compared to other songs, don't know if you can fix it.

PS Thanks for Castle of Glass (i always thought i have it lol) and revealing Final Masquerade to me! Beautiful song!  :excited:

#50 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 21, 2015 - 09:58 PM

Hey iPod! I just tested all 9 songs on expert drums difficulty, and im impressed! Amazing quality and delay is gone!

But im still thinking that Blackbirds have way too much silence on ending, its ~19 seconds comparing to average 5 seconds in all other songs endings. Blackout silence can be lowered by 5 seconds as well.

And The Catalyst volume is significantly lower compared to other songs, don't know if you can fix it.

PS Thanks for Castle of Glass (i always thought i have it lol) and revealing Final Masquerade to me! Beautiful song!  :excited:

I think I found the cause of the problem for Blackbirds, and I've re-uploaded it. I believe this issue only affected phase shift users, because it was causing to play past the [end] event, but it should be fixed now.

I'm going to update The Catalyst soon and I will increase the volume a bit.

I'm glad you like Castle of Glass and Final Masquerade, they are two amazing songs!

#51 diogoblader

diogoblader
  • 85 posts

Posted November 25, 2015 - 06:05 PM

Man, I really loved your job, i'm a crazy fan of Linkin Park!
Try to make P5hng Me A-wy (live in texas), it's my favorite song and it's perfect to all instruments on rock band! Thanks!

#52 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 25, 2015 - 06:33 PM

Man, I really loved your job, i'm a crazy fan of Linkin Park!
Try to make P5hng Me A-wy (live in texas), it's my favorite song and it's perfect to all instruments on rock band! Thanks!

Glad you liked them! P5hng Me A*wy is a pretty cool song, I may do it sometime, right now I'm just finishing up Guilty All The Same, and I plan on doing Victimized after. I'm prioritizing Living Things and The Hunting Party right now because I have acapellas and instrumentals for all the songs off those albums.

#53 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 27, 2015 - 08:04 PM

New custom! Guilty All The Same!

n5yVmJH.jpg

#54 Super Blooper

Super Blooper
  • 362 posts

Posted November 27, 2015 - 08:16 PM

Awesome. :D

Any chance for "Skin To Bone" and "Until It Breaks"?

Previously known as "AlexTaylor"

#55 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 27, 2015 - 08:25 PM

Awesome. :D

Any chance for "Skin To Bone" and "Until It Breaks"?

Skin To Bone is a fun song, I might do it soon. I'm in the middle of working on Victimized right now, but I'll see if I can do Skin To Bone after.

#56 Kevin_V26

Kevin_V26
  • 15 posts

Posted November 28, 2015 - 10:08 PM

How did you get a full multitrack for Guilty All The Same?

#57 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,968 posts

Posted November 28, 2015 - 10:12 PM

We don't talk about multitrack sources on here, so don't ask.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

#58 Kevin_V26

Kevin_V26
  • 15 posts

Posted November 28, 2015 - 10:21 PM

Whoops, I'm sorry, won't ask again.

#59 bluesfan38

bluesfan38
  • 116 posts

Posted November 29, 2015 - 04:27 AM

Love seeing some stuff from the new record. I saw Linkin Park the day after Halloween and was blown away by how good they are live. I need to get RB4 for rebellion. Such an awesome song.

#60 ShinyZeni

ShinyZeni
  • 241 posts

Posted November 30, 2015 - 04:36 PM

How did you get a full multitrack for Guilty All The Same?

I'm not sure if you know this, but LP has officially released a lot of multi-tracks for the remix community. I'm not sure if they're "full" multi-tracks or not, but I know they are officially available in some fashion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: linkin park, a thousand suns, the catalyst, final masquerade, in my remains, living things, the hunting party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users