iPodwithnomusic's Full Band Linkin Park customs March 6 - Featuring Until It's Gone, No Roads Left, and Primo!

linkin park a thousand suns the catalyst final masquerade in my remains living things the hunting party

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#21 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 834 posts

Posted October 4, 2015 - 03:43 PM

How dare you do a song I already did! ;)

kFntCK9.jpg

#22 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted October 4, 2015 - 06:36 PM

How dare you do a song I already did! ;)

Haha, based on when you posted yours, I think we were actually both working on it at the same time :D

Hey, phase shift yes. Sometimes i download FoF desynced songs (mosly due to poor quality), but usually i don't have any specific delay problems, especially with c3 songs - they are synced perfectly all the time.

Did you tried Expert drums on this songs? If yes, then something wrong with my hand and brains   :wacko:

I just took a closer look at Blackbirds, and did notice something was a little off, so I made a correction and re-uploaded it. The change was very minor, but it was all I could find. 

Makes Linkin Park customs. Click to see my thread!

#23 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted October 18, 2015 - 08:14 PM

Two new Linkin Park songs! These are both off their 4th album, A Thousand Suns, and both are converts from Guitar Hero, and have multitracks!

sbCH1jZ.jpg

The Catalyst download link

Listen on youtube!

pAUSaTk.jpg

Blackout download link

Listen on youtube!

#24 Sin Ominous

Sin Ominous
  • 214 posts

Posted October 23, 2015 - 03:37 AM

For some reason the file in the download link for "In My Remains" returns back an error instead of downloading the content. Does it need a re-upload to MEGA? I'm trying to binge download the new database, and three other customs on page 1 (when viewed in ascending order) are also on MEGA, but were able to download.

:hocuspocus: 'Member Rock Band?

Oh, I 'member! The customs are fantastic! :brosius: 

sig.gif

#25 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted October 24, 2015 - 02:27 AM

For some reason the file in the download link for "In My Remains" returns back an error instead of downloading the content. Does it need a re-upload to MEGA? I'm trying to binge download the new database, and three other customs on page 1 (when viewed in ascending order) are also on MEGA, but were able to download.

Thanks, I just re-uploaded it. I was actually about to anyways since I fixed up some parts, I guess the timing worked out :)

#26 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 8, 2015 - 04:24 AM

New song! "A Line in the Sand!" One of my favourite songs off their newest album.  

viJjxS0.jpg

#27 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted November 8, 2015 - 05:30 PM

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I played through a few of your customs and they don't seem synced up.  I tried Blackout, a Line in the Sand, and the Catalyst and it didn't seem right when I was playing it on guitar.

#28 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 8, 2015 - 10:01 PM

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I played through a few of your customs and they don't seem synced up.  I tried Blackout, a Line in the Sand, and the Catalyst and it didn't seem right when I was playing it on guitar.

That is strange, because in Reaper it seems to be lined up very well, and for Blackout and The Catalyst I am using the tempo maps straight from guitar hero. However, you aren't the first person to mention this, so I'm not sure whats going on. I appreciate you letting me know.

#29 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted November 8, 2015 - 10:04 PM

I can take a look at them if you want.

#30 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 8, 2015 - 10:25 PM

I can take a look at them if you want.

Yeah that would be awesome, thanks! Here's The Catalyst!

Edit: Here's A Line in the Sand

#31 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 309 posts

Posted November 9, 2015 - 01:15 AM

I think it's the same with Final Masquerade too? I noticed it on drums

#32 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 9, 2015 - 01:31 AM

Okay I've been looking into it more, and I think it's because of audio lag in Reaper. I'm trying to configure it to work better, then I will re-upload all my customs.

Edit: Here is what my Reaper looks like, I always have to have the peaks after the notes so that they line up properly, I'm guessing that is what is causing the problem.

0BPMuMb.png

Anyone know how to fix it?

#33 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 135 posts

Posted November 9, 2015 - 02:23 AM

I always have to have the peaks after the notes so that they line up properly

Why? In your screenshot first red gem is unnecessary isn't it? Since there is no peak for it.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Drag audio track or mess with tempomap\notes placement?  :v:

#34 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 9, 2015 - 02:32 AM

Why? In your screenshot first red gem is unnecessary isn't it? Since there is no peak for it.

That's the problem, the red gem is the first peak, but in reaper, it sounds like it is synced perfectly the way it is, with the audio 1/8th of a measure later.

#35 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 9, 2015 - 02:55 AM

Well I'd like to make a big thank you to everyone who posted about the audio delay, I have solved the problem, and will be re-uploading all my customs over the next few days.

#36 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 135 posts

Posted November 9, 2015 - 03:12 AM

That's the problem, the red gem is the first peak, but in reaper, it sounds like it is synced perfectly the way it is, with the audio 1/8th of a measure later.

AH! I understood what is this!

This is a very annoying audio lag in Reaper indeed! I still can't get used to it after EoF.

In EoF i can just slow down the song to 0.25-0.50 and start placing gems by ear, but in Reaper its almost impossible because of audio lag - line moving not in the exact position where song is playing.

I suggest you to trust only audio graph and it's peaks, it is the only way  :(

Was Blackbirds affected with that problem as well?

#37 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 9, 2015 - 03:30 AM

AH! I understood what is this!

This is a very annoying audio lag in Reaper indeed! I still can't get used to it after EoF.

In EoF i can just slow down the song to 0.25-0.50 and start placing gems by ear, but in Reaper its almost impossible because of audio lag - line moving not in the exact position where song is playing.

I suggest you to trust only audio graph and it's peaks, it is the only way  :(

Was Blackbirds affected with that problem as well?

Yeah this problem affected Blackbirds and all my other customs, so I'm gonna re-upload as many as I can tomorrow. 

This post told me how to fix it.

#38 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 162 posts

Posted November 9, 2015 - 05:18 PM

Okay, all songs have been corrected and re-uploaded! You should no longer experience any sort of audio delay!

And to celebrate, here are two new customs!

pp7Gc3A.jpg

Listen on youtube!

JBWyo0H.jpg

Listen on youtube!

#39 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 175 posts

Posted November 9, 2015 - 06:01 PM

Thanks for your customs! Any chance that you make Guilty All The Same? 

#40 ShinyZeni

ShinyZeni
  • 241 posts

Posted November 9, 2015 - 06:19 PM

Thanks for fixing the syncing problem! I'm excited to re-download all of these and try them out!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: linkin park, a thousand suns, the catalyst, final masquerade, in my remains, living things, the hunting party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users