iPodwithnomusic's Full Band Linkin Park customs March 6 - Featuring Until It's Gone, No Roads Left, and Primo!

linkin park a thousand suns the catalyst final masquerade in my remains living things the hunting party

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 159 posts

Posted September 13, 2015 - 05:10 PM

Hello! I am a huge Linkin Park fan and have spent a lot of time making full band customs of all my favourite songs. All songs include harmonies, pro keys, and pro drums. I have many songs in varying stages of completeness, so over the next while I will be posting quite a few more. Feel free to request any Linkin Park song you like, and I will see what I can do.

hwcavm4.jpg

tsdXPqm.jpg

VjNc1rM.jpg

WAIhFB5.jpg

sWZjFg3.jpg

yVThvNq.jpg

pp7Gc3A.jpg

n5yVmJH.jpg

RRRRnTc.jpg

JBWyo0H.jpg

viJjxS0.jpg

sbCH1jZ.jpg

CCqk87j.jpg

pAUSaTk.jpg

HpRFxgn.jpg

1Umx6n1.jpg

3shKeaq.jpg

Also, I love to hear feedback on my customs, so feel free to post any comments or suggestions as well.

Makes Linkin Park customs. Click to see my thread!

#2 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 133 posts

Posted September 13, 2015 - 05:28 PM

Hey! Grats with release! Im preparing my first song to release as well :)
I suggest you to add a preview links to ... let's say Youtube, so users might listen to unknown song.
As request, i would really like to see this version of Linkin Park - Points Of Authority.

#3 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 159 posts

Posted September 13, 2015 - 05:49 PM

I suggest you to add a preview links to ... let's say Youtube, so users might listen to unknown song.
As request, i would really like to see this version of Linkin Park - Points Of Authority.

Thanks! Good idea, I've added youtube links to every song. I do like Points of Authority, I might do that song after I finish everything I'm working on now.

#4 kobras

kobras
  • 148 posts

Posted September 15, 2015 - 09:35 AM

Thank you for theses 3 songs.
Just a thing : Blackbirds is not on "Minutes to midnight" but on "A Thousand Suns" as a iTunes bonus

#5 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 159 posts

Posted September 15, 2015 - 12:03 PM

Thank you for theses 3 songs.
Just a thing : Blackbirds is not on "Minutes to midnight" but on "A Thousand Suns" as a iTunes bonus

Yeah I wasn't sure which album to put it under, because it was made while they were making Minutes to Midnight, but was released as a bonus for A Thousand Suns.

#6 kobras

kobras
  • 148 posts

Posted September 15, 2015 - 12:40 PM

Maybe you can mark the song with "Linkin Park : 8-bit Rebellion" as album with the game cover (google image)

#7 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 293 posts

Posted September 15, 2015 - 06:40 PM

I remember this version! It was from Reanimation back in like 2002!

#8 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 133 posts

Posted September 15, 2015 - 07:33 PM

I remember this version! It was from Reanimation back in like 2002!

Ye :) I was a teenager back then, watched this video clip on MTV all the time and wanted to play the video game with such amazing graphics :haw:

#9 xzeldax3

xzeldax3
  • 99 posts

Posted September 16, 2015 - 05:52 AM

Thank you for these!

#10 mb1nightmare

mb1nightmare
  • 196 posts

Posted September 17, 2015 - 10:34 PM

Thanks for Final Masquerade and for link my topic!

#11 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 159 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 06:09 PM

New custom posted! Iridescent!

CCqk87j.jpg

Iridescent download link

Listen on youtube!

#12 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 542 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 07:26 PM

Just an FYI, Ultimate_MANG0 already posted a FB Iridescent in his thread a while back.

#13 sja-warrior

sja-warrior
  • 56 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 07:39 PM

Thanks for all of your efforts! As a suggestion, Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer from Collision Course would be a lot of fun!

#14 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 159 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 07:47 PM

Just an FYI, Ultimate_MANG0 already posted a FB Iridescent in his thread a while back.

Yeah, I realized that after I finished my custom. However, he did a shorter edit of the song, my version is the full song.

#15 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 542 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 07:55 PM

Yeah, I realized that after I finished my custom. However, he did a shorter edit of the song, my version is the full song.

Gotcha

#16 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 133 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 05:08 PM

I've played a bit today and want to leave a feedback

1) "Blackbirds" drums desynced for me, and i can't adjust delay to play it properly

2) "In my remains" synced better, but not so perfect, and ~20 sec of silence in the end of the song can be removed.

3) Thanks for revealing this 2 great songs to me  B)

#17 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 159 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 08:47 PM

I've played a bit today and want to leave a feedback

1) "Blackbirds" drums desynced for me, and i can't adjust delay to play it properly

2) "In my remains" synced better, but not so perfect, and ~20 sec of silence in the end of the song can be removed.

3) Thanks for revealing this 2 great songs to me  B)

I tried both those songs and didn't experience either issue. You're playing on phase shift right? Have you had similar problems with other songs?

#18 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 133 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 11:00 PM

I tried both those songs and didn't experience either issue. You're playing on phase shift right? Have you had similar problems with other songs?

Hey, phase shift yes. Sometimes i download FoF desynced songs (mosly due to poor quality), but usually i don't have any specific delay problems, especially with c3 songs - they are synced perfectly all the time.

Did you tried Expert drums on this songs? If yes, then something wrong with my hand and brains  :wacko:

#19 iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic
  • 159 posts

Posted October 4, 2015 - 12:47 AM

Hey, phase shift yes. Sometimes i download FoF desynced songs (mosly due to poor quality), but usually i don't have any specific delay problems, especially with c3 songs - they are synced perfectly all the time.

Did you tried Expert drums on this songs? If yes, then something wrong with my hand and brains  :wacko:

Actually no, I don't have access to my drumkit right now. I did play them on piano though. I will take a look at them in Reaper. 

Edit: Okay, in Reaper the drums are aligned very well, and for In My Remains there is 5 seconds between the last piano note and the [end] event, which just leaves time for the crowd to cheer at the end of the song. I'm not quite sure what is going wrong for you, but I will test it when I can.

#20 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 133 posts

Posted October 4, 2015 - 10:04 AM

In My Remains there is 5 seconds between the last piano note and the [end] event, which just leaves time for the crowd to cheer at the end of the song.

And thats really weird  :blink: I will try to redownload and reconvert them again, maybe c3contools bugged a bit for a moment of convertation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: linkin park, a thousand suns, the catalyst, final masquerade, in my remains, living things, the hunting party

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users