C3 Community Awards: vote the songs worthy of the C3 Gold Stars!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 5,700 posts

Posted September 2, 2015 - 01:02 PM

End of Days is upon us and it’s time to look back and see what YOU think was great about our releases and to celebrate our authors. For this reason, we present to you the C3 Community Awards, in which you get to vote your favourite songs, packs and much more and help us hand out the coveted C3 Gold Stars!

Head over to our Awards page and select from drop down menus which songs/packs/weeks/etc. deserve your vote. Because we have released so many songs, we have added a simple Search function to every menu: if you can’t find the song you want to vote for, just start typing its name in the search field inside the dropdown menu and a list of songs will pop up. For packs voting, if you don't remember exactly which songs were released in which pack, our database is fully searchable even by packs and by release weeks.

You can elect to vote only some categories: just leave the categories you’re not interested in blank. You can also repeat the voting process as many times as you like if you have more than one favourite song per category, however please don’t take advantage of this feature to upvote the same song: we DO track voting and we will ignore any repeated vote for the same song from the same source.

Since this is not a vote about authors but about songs and releases, we have also set up a special page at the end of the poll for you to send a message to any current author you want to thank for their work. We encourage you to type a personalised message even if a standard one is provided and to thank more than 3 authors by just repeating the voting process. Our authors have worked relentlessly for 2 and a half years, almost 130 consecutive weeks, to deliver quality customs and to make your Rock Band experience even better, this is your ultimate chance to make them proud of their work. If you wish to salute authors no longer with C3 please do so using the forums PM system or any other means: the form we set up can only deliver messages to authors currently in the system.

We look forward to tally your votes!

Posted Image

#2 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,637 posts

Posted September 2, 2015 - 01:20 PM

This guy never ceases to amaze.

#3 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 654 posts

Posted September 2, 2015 - 02:16 PM

Can we vote for packs that haven't released yet?

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

#4 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,700 posts

Posted September 2, 2015 - 02:41 PM

Can we vote for packs that haven't released yet?

No, the drop downs are set to only show released material.

#5 jloboc

jloboc
  • 217 posts

Posted September 2, 2015 - 03:34 PM

This is a great idea but is there a deadline for submitting votes?

I know i posted this inquiry before, but will there be a C3 Top 100 downloaded songs list?
Even if random order, i know for sure there must be songs which i didnt download before
That i could be potentially missing out :)

Thanks in advance to everyone involved in the C3 project, have been here since day one!

Saludos!

#6 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,149 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted September 2, 2015 - 10:28 PM

Filled it out, got kinda bored by the third page of the form (this is *very* thorough), but plowed through most of it just so I could send a note of thanks and appreciation. It's the least I could do.

#7 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,700 posts

Posted September 2, 2015 - 10:53 PM

You can skip any page you like and the deadline will be after we wrap up things anyway.

#8 chexmixho

chexmixho
  • 664 posts

Posted September 3, 2015 - 04:31 PM

I know i posted this inquiry before, but will there be a C3 Top 100 downloaded songs list?

Hate to derail the topic of this thread, but I would be VERY curious to see this. Come on guys, release it once C3 is officially done making songs in October! You know you want to!

#9 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 581 posts

Posted September 3, 2015 - 08:30 PM

You can skip any page you like and the deadline will be after we wrap up things anyway.

Any possibility of changing votes if something that comes out in the last few weeks changes our opinion? I know we're allowed to vote multiple times anyway, but the questions, to me at least, generally seemed best answered with a single entry.

#10 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,700 posts

Posted September 3, 2015 - 08:38 PM

Any possibility of changing votes if something that comes out in the last few weeks changes our opinion? I know we're allowed to vote multiple times anyway, but the questions, to me at least, generally seemed best answered with a single entry.

No, that would require logging in/assigning unique identifiers which is way beyond the scope of a simple polling. :)

#11 Tekno

Tekno
  • 239 posts

Posted September 3, 2015 - 09:05 PM

Done, I will have to thank more than 3 people.

C3 going away is really going to hit me hard at Christmas, unless HMX have something up their sleeves which I very much doubt they will as Christmas songs are only really purchased one month a year...

Posted Image

"The artist formally known as Mr Wally"

#12 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted September 4, 2015 - 01:37 PM

It is to hard to pick :D
Do you like lot's of Muse, my thread has it Here
Other bands on my thread are Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry and Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne.

#13 Slinky Suits

Slinky Suits
  • 24 posts

Posted September 4, 2015 - 05:04 PM

!

For whatever reason, Billy Joel's "The Mexican Connection" and "Nocturne" are absent from the favorite song on keys drop-down :(

Awesome idea and I can't wait to cast my vote but I certainly want to give the favorite keys part to Mexican Connection, no doubt.

#14 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,700 posts

Posted September 4, 2015 - 05:25 PM

!

For whatever reason, Billy Joel's "The Mexican Connection" and "Nocturne" are absent from the favorite song on keys drop-down :(

Awesome idea and I can't wait to cast my vote but I certainly want to give the favorite keys part to Mexican Connection, no doubt.

Fixed.

#15 Slinky Suits

Slinky Suits
  • 24 posts

Posted September 4, 2015 - 05:45 PM

Fixed.

Awesome, thanks for the quick fix!

Just a quick question - I was scrolling through the favorite bass songs and I noticed Pink Floyd's "Goodbye Blue Sky". Was this a custom at a time that I missed or is there a secret stash of Pink Floyd songs that I do not know about?

#16 DVDSmith

DVDSmith
  • 431 posts

Posted September 4, 2015 - 11:24 PM

Just a quick question - I was scrolling through the favorite bass songs and I noticed Pink Floyd's "Goodbye Blue Sky". Was this a custom at a time that I missed or is there a secret stash of Pink Floyd songs that I do not know about?

It was released in November 2013 but later removed at the author's request. More info here

#17 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 716 posts

Posted September 5, 2015 - 07:31 AM

So when can we expect to see the winners? I'm really curious :D

kFntCK9.jpg

#18 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,700 posts

Posted September 5, 2015 - 10:30 AM

We'll monitor the frequency of the votes: once submissions die down we'll tally the votes. :)

#19 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,071 posts

Posted October 6, 2015 - 03:35 PM

Hey, any updates on when we can see the results? I'm curious as to how things turned out.

#20 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,700 posts

Posted October 6, 2015 - 03:51 PM

We are giving a bit more time to vote for the last songs and then we wrap things up. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users